Trump's tweet about Mika

Trump can't handle a day in this job....sadly, he has no idea what being President of the USA means.... and even worse, you can't teach the old dog, new tricks....

the people working with him in the whitehouse say he spends hours on end, watching all the news programs on TEVO, screaming at the TV.... :rolleyes:
But that's only after he's exhausted himself in the little Mexican boys rape room, right?

The reason there aren't successful Conservative comedians is because the best comedy and satire work by mocking the powerful, not the powerless.
That's supposed to make sense? I think Bill Barr is funny as hell and lefties are on your level, stupid, hateful and very unfunny.

Jerry Springer tweeted (this is real): "I'm sorry, but Trump's behavior is not just beneath the dignity of the Presidency...but that of any decent man."

oh the irony

If he can't meet Jerry Springer's standards...Trump is in real trouble

The reason there aren't successful Conservative comedians is because the best comedy and satire work by mocking the powerful, not the powerless.
That's supposed to make sense? I think Bill Barr is funny as hell and lefties are on your level, stupid, hateful and very unfunny.

It does make sense if you think about it. And do you mean Bill Burr? How is his comedy "conservative"?

it's not that i disagree but it's a war with the media who is obviously attacking his every move. i do not deny he brought it upon himself but even if trump shut up, ignored the media, played the game, and never touched his twitter account again, would they stop?

if you think yes - i would disagree. if no is our mutual answer, then how come the media is getting a pass in driving people to "strange" behavior by their incessant dogging on people?
The media what it is, it's going to do what it's going to do.

But (a) Trump is giving them ammunition they never could have DREAMED of, and, far more importantly, (b) Trump's behaviors - which are not controlled by the media - are a national embarrassment and indicative of a truly unstable and potentially dangerous person.
So you unfairly apply different standards to people. In what world is that fair?

Ted Cruz said he was gonna punch Trump in the mouth and he is what you call a gentleman. Where is your sense of fairness? Why are you letting the media dictate to you all of these silly rules of conduct????
for the lying and cruel crap Trump did against Cruz's wife and father...there is a difference where one is... or could be, considered honorable....
Cruz was attacking Trump's character and his honesty. He got really personal about it.
All the Trump team did was post pictures of Melania and Cruz's wife and ask which would you rather be married to. Cruz was the one that got nasty. First Bush called him a fake, then Rubio said he had a tiny dick, then Cruz started in on him. I guess it's Trumps fault they all decided to go negative and attack him. This is what happens when you're leading in the polls during political campaigns. The rest of them start nipping at your heels.
The difference now is MSNBC and CNN never moved on from the election.

Like you guys did in 2009.
No.....we focused on Obama's anti-American and anti-business policies, his distain for the American public, his obvious racism, his laziness, his habit of siding with our enemies, his destructive foreign policies, his corruption, his habit of attacking his critics in illegal ways using the IRS and NSA to harass them and ruin their lives. That's what we focused on.

DDjSC1QXcAABHd8.jpg

Remember Trump's wife wants an end to cyber bullying.

Trump Bullied

Trump lied

Trump is proud to do it.

It does make sense if you think about it. And do you mean Bill Burr? How is his comedy "conservative"?
Makes fun of libs and all they stand for. But no, your spittle made no sense.

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

Welcome to the new paradigm, non-civil discourse, brought to you by the left.

For 2 decades now most of the Right has played the civil game against rising incivility on the left.

I guess that's over at certain levels.

When you keep yammering on about how legislation will kill people, how the president is illegitimate, how he is unstable, and all the rest, do you really expect a guy like Trump to take it sitting down?

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

The original attempt to delegitimize the President was Trump's birtherism campaign. For the past 30 years right wing radio has called Democrats "commies", Femi-nazis, and those who have abortions "murderers". The poor have been demonized, as have non-whites and immigrants.

You're correct. The right has sown this wind for 30 years, and you're reaping the whirlwind. The left is finally pushing back against the lies, the racism and the misogyny you've down all these years.
Lol, you left yards has been saying for 50 years. How republicans want to kiil, old people, black people, children. Want to starve all poor people. Want to kill the earth and all human beings, and so on. Just last week major Democrat leaders were talking about how many millions were going to die, because of the republicans. Which is total bullshit. On the other hand liberals hate anyone that doesn't approve of their views. Trump is a breath of fresh air putting you loons in your place. Bush let you lie about him and he felt it, Trump won't let you get away with it.

No.....we focused on Obama's anti-American and anti-business policies

Which policies were those? Corporate profits reached record highs every year of Obama's term. The market reached record highs as well. About 12,000,000 private sector jobs were created, the uninsured rate dropped to historic lows, the deficit was reduced by 2/3 from where Bush left it, and Osama bin Laden was shot through the eye.

his distain for the American public

What do you mean?

his obvious racism

How so?

, his laziness, his habit of siding with our enemies, his destructive foreign policies

Laziness? How many vacation days has Trump taken 6 months into his Presidency? Where's the health care bill Trump promised would be ready to go on day one? And what policies of his were destructive? Obama was beloved by most world leaders except for Putin, who loves Trump and vice versa.

his corruption

What corruption? Not one single person from Obama's Administration ended up in jail. How many from Bush the Dumber went to jail? How many from Reagan!?

his habit of attacking his critics in illegal ways using the IRS and NSA to harass them and ruin their lives. That's what we focused on.

How so? Just as many liberal groups as Conservative groups were targeted by the IRS. And the IRS had to do that targeting because of the flood of these organizations from the Citizens United decision.

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

Welcome to the new paradigm, non-civil discourse, brought to you by the left.

For 2 decades now most of the Right has played the civil game against rising incivility on the left.

I guess that's over at certain levels.

When you keep yammering on about how legislation will kill people, how the president is illegitimate, how he is unstable, and all the rest, do you really expect a guy like Trump to take it sitting down?

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.
Bull F*cking Sh!t. Brought to you by the right. All their Richard Spencer Nazi Salutes. Trump telling his minions to attack and offering to pay legal fees. Being attacked at Trump rallies. The GOP attack on millions of American's healthcare. The GOP war on women.

Every single GOP policy is designed to screw over millions of Americans if not the majority. Fighting back is not starting something. It's fighting back.
19366607_1501734249893838_3419930558867333645_n.jpg

Makes fun of libs and all they stand for. But no, your spittle made no sense.

Ummm...have you ever watched Bill Burr? He makes fun of everyone. As do all the comedians whose photos I listed earlier in this thread.

I don't give a rats ass what Trump tweets, I care about what he does, and I like 99% of that, so, meh.

He hasn't done anything other than piss off our allies, give secrets to the Russians, and attack people on Twitter.

He makes fun of liberalism, which liberal comedians do not do.

Jesus fucking Christ...have you ever watched Bill Maher before? Why do Conservatives just spit out bullshit nonsense all the fucking time? You guys don't seem to know anything you're talking about.

Forum List

Back