Trump's tweet about Mika

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Ummm, everyone...American Horror Story already revealed who Bloody Face is...Doctor Oliver Threadson:

And then his son picked up the Bloody Face mantle years later:

So clearly, Mika is not Bloody Face.

You're welcome.

Kellyanne is crying that people are attacking Trump's physical and mental ability to serve.

Omg that's what they did to Hillary! What a fucking baby
Yep....Hillary never called anyone deplorable.
Oh that's such a horrible thing to say. Waaaah! She will never live that one down. Same with Mitt Romney. Yet Trump can say whatever the fuck he wants and nothing hurt him? Interesting double standard at it's finest.

You Republicans suggested Hillary wasn't physically or mentally fit to be POTUS. Now its your turn to have those claims flung at you.

Congress Could Establish a Commission to See if Trump Is Mentally Fit to Be President

Trump's Fitness To Serve Is 'Officially Part Of The Discussion In Congress'

One of the many things that makes the Trump presidency unprecedented is that some members of Congress, as well as some ethicists, legal experts, psychiatrists and scholars, are already talking about possible paths to impeachment or how to remove the President from office through the 25th Amendment to the Constitution.

The Unfit President

Unlike George W. Bush and Barack Obama before him, Trump doesn’t seem to care about working out or eating healthy.
I'm not sure you know what he eats or what exercise he does.

All Obama did was smoke grass and golf. Bush, however, was a workout madman. He was a workaholic that still found time to put in an hour a day doing cardiovascular stuff.

Misogyny is not a word recognized by the trump cult. Those people do not have to process the meanings and definitions of works they do not understand. Really, I'll bet half the trump defenders here at USMB do not know the definition of misogyny.
The demonic leftist cult attacks ALL conservative women with a viciousness unparalleled in modern history. And you don't give a shit because you are a corrupt leftist. Words bother you on one hand but destroying someone life on the other matters not.

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

Welcome to the new paradigm, non-civil discourse, brought to you by the left.

For 2 decades now most of the Right has played the civil game against rising incivility on the left.

I guess that's over at certain levels.

When you keep yammering on about how legislation will kill people, how the president is illegitimate, how he is unstable, and all the rest, do you really expect a guy like Trump to take it sitting down?

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

The original attempt to delegitimize the President was Trump's birtherism campaign. For the past 30 years right wing radio has called Democrats "commies", Femi-nazis, and those who have abortions "murderers". The poor have been demonized, as have non-whites and immigrants.

You're correct. The right has sown this wind for 30 years, and you're reaping the whirlwind. The left is finally pushing back against the lies, the racism and the misogyny you've down all these years.
There would be no trump if there was no Obama… Karma is a fucking bitch
oh please stop using that lame excuse Trump is an embarrassment a disaster Obama a gentleman Made errors? Sure all presidents do but his bottom line was far better than gwb's or this nitwit you repubs gave us

Even Republicans are calling trump's tweet comments inappropriate and calling for him to apologize. Trump is a confirmed misogynist. What he is not is a dignified President. He does not have the guts or balls to apologize. He is less than a real man. No courage or bravery. Not a drop.
That works you up but Obama's red line in the sand didn't?
At least that guy had the balls to go in front of reporters at press conferences and do interviews with not so friendly journalist. Trump is a coward who hides behind closed doors and tweets.
Not so friendly journalists? They fell over themselves to get to the head of the line to polish his shoes. Your vision of reality is wildly distorted.
O'Riley interviewed him three years in a row on FOX News.
I saw it and he was handled with kidd gloves. The fact that you think it was the same tells us all we need to know.

The following picture shows Mika Brzezinski of the Morning Joe show on the day that President Donald Trump claimed to have seen her with a bloody face due to a facelift on Mara Mar-a-Lago.
1SLiHUU.jpg

Looks like "bloody face" is a new "Comey tapes". In other words, Trump made shit up once again.
One photo throws cold water on Trump's claim that Mika Brzezinski was 'bleeding' at Mar-a-Lago from a face-lift

If Trump said the earth was flat, his supporters would believe it. If Trump pooped on his supporters shoes, they'd find a way to justify it.
:cuckoo:
Sounds more like the Obama bots.

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

What did he say that was so despicable?
google it and all the disgusting things he's said

I have googled it, and I can't find anything he said that was disgusting or viscous.
HAWK just for starters
The most outrageous Donald Trump quotes, ever
1. “Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!”

Ok…

2. “Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.”

Sounds a little Orwellian…

3. “Watched protests yesterday but was under the impression that we just had an election! Why didn’t these people vote? Celebs hurt cause badly.”

Umm they did Donald. That’s why you lost the popular vote…

4. “We are going to have an unbelievable, perhaps record-setting turnout for the inauguration, and there will be plenty of movie and entertainment stars. All the dress shops are sold out in Washington. It’s hard to find a great dress for this inauguration.”

Hmmmm

5. “Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don’t know what to do. Love!”

Not the best way to kick off the New Year Donald…

6. “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud”

Trump was determined to ‘expose’ President Obama’s birthplace back in 2012, and even claimed to have sent investigators to Hawaii in the hopes of proving Obama wasn’t born in the United States.

More stories
by

7. “Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!”

Clearly Donald is a Team Edward kind of guy…

8. “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”

Trump always has charming things to say about successful, prominent women – but he stooped particularly low with this comment about Huffington Post founder.

9. “Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn’t know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a Hillary flunky who lost big. For the 100th time, I never “mocked” a disabled reporter (would never do that) but simply showed him “groveling” when he totally changed a 16 year old story that he had written in order to make me look bad. Just more very dishonest media!”

Reading now

This is how much celebrities are getting paid for their Instagram posts

Social media virtual assistants are a thing and this is what they do

How to use your summer holiday for personal development

Lily Collins opens up about playing a character with an eating disorder having had one herself

This was his response to that Meryl Streep Golden Globes speech… Mature, Trump. As always…

10. “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

Oh for goodness sake.

11. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

Just another casually racial slur, then…

12. “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

Don’t worry, his racist outbursts aren’t just directed at Mexico

What I can't understand is Trump's insistence on lying

Why the made up story about Mika "Bleeding from the face" if it is so easily disproven?
Obama lied about where he was conceived, Hillary lied about landing under sniper fire. What's your point?

That is great but he seem not to get the clue his tweets are just distracting and childish.
Ya think? LOL

Personally, I think he's bored being President; too much work doncha' know, and would rather just go back to golfing and Tweeting for the rest of his life.

Here is the thing I would rather suffer four years of his tweets than one day of Pence being President!

So let get him a intern in a blue dress to distract him from tweeting!
Buckle up, buckaroos, because I think Trump will be tweeting for years but President Pence will be sworn in before 2019.

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg
While I enjoy the hot pic of Ivanka, what's your point.
Next President: Madame Ivanka Trump.
Definitely better than either Hillary or Trump!!! I'd vote for her.

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-33.png

That is not an impeachable offense.
To OldLady: You missed the point. Democrats do not require an offense.
MSNBC & CNN thinks it is and they will continue trying to get him impeached, based on spins and misinterpretations.
To peach174: You are right on the money. They will continue trying long after he leaves office in 2025.

NOTE: Everything Democrats are doing is designed to defeat Trump in 2020. No lie, no absurdity, is off-limits to Democrats. Nothing scares them more than Trump’s second term.

Jerry Springer tweeted (this is real): "I'm sorry, but Trump's behavior is not just beneath the dignity of the Presidency...but that of any decent man."

oh the irony

For 2 decades now most of the Right has played the civil game against rising incivility on the left.

When you keep yammering on about how legislation will kill people, how the president is illegitimate, how he is unstable, and all the rest, do you really expect a guy like Trump to take it sitting down?

Bull F*cking Sh!t. Brought to you by the right. All their Richard Spencer Nazi Salutes. Trump telling his minions to attack and offering to pay legal fees. Being attacked at Trump rallies. The GOP attack on millions of American's healthcare. The GOP war on women.

Every single GOP policy is designed to screw over millions of Americans if not the majority. Fighting back is not starting something. It's fighting back.
Your embattled intellect is still fighting the 2016 campaign. Butt-hurt lingers, doubtless.

Bull F*cking Sh!t. Brought to you by the right. All their Richard Spencer Nazi Salutes. Trump telling his minions to attack and offering to pay legal fees. Being attacked at Trump rallies. The GOP attack on millions of American's healthcare. The GOP war on women.

Every single GOP policy is designed to screw over millions of Americans if not the majority. Fighting back is not starting something. It's fighting back.

Typical lefty bullshit. The attempt to link richard Spencer to everyone on the right. Fail. More Trump derangement. Fail. Falling for the send a provocateur to a rally fail.
"PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE" fail, War on Women bullshit fail.

Every progressive policy is about more power in the hands of less people, and those people being as far removed from the masses as possible.

Fuck off you Oligarchical fucks.

Even Republicans are calling trump's tweet comments inappropriate and calling for him to apologize. Trump is a confirmed misogynist. What he is not is a dignified President. He does not have the guts or balls to apologize. He is less than a real man. No courage or bravery. Not a drop.
That works you up but Obama's red line in the sand didn't?
The lie that actually had consequences.

The reason there aren't successful Conservative comedians is because the best comedy and satire work by mocking the powerful, not the powerless.

Forum List

Back