Trump's tweet about Mika

I guess you must think all liberals are comedians.

Not all liberals are comedians, but most comedians are liberals.
Just like the best actors, singers, composers, musicians, artists and so on.

In fact, I think there are more gays that do those things better than conservatives and gays are only like 5% of the population.
How much of the entertainment industry are they??

Close to half of them....

So Sen Ben Sasse is playing right into the progressive's hands.
The time for civility was over during Bush II's term. You idiots made the bed, now sleep in it.
Your problem is your definition of civility is bash Trump all you want, and then expect that he must be civil and not answer back. We elected him (an outsider) to put a stop to that dopey Washington protocol.

As for Ben Sasse, he IS a progressive (RINO) who hopefully will be voted out in the next election. Ditto with Ryan, Collins and Graham. Nothing Trump said was improper. If someone showed up at my place with a bleeding face, I'd expect them to fix their problem first, not bleed all over my carpets. Common sense.

Actually I don't expect Trump to not lash out. I'm surprised he lasted this long before a real doozy came out.

Those two dimwits have been trashing Trump for months, fuck them. They're both world class assholes.

This is humiliating the nation? But the wacko behavior that's been going on by the left since the election isn't? The media partisan bs isn't?

This is mild to what it could be.

While on the subject is humiliating the nation a bad thing? We are an extremely proud nation. If we are to be great again it wont be until we stop our pride and become humble ones again. Humiliation is the process of becoming humble.

You can choose to be humble or be humiliated. Choosing is always better. Either way the proud will be destroyed

Those two dimwits have been trashing Trump for months, fuck them. They're both world class assholes.

Can you post some of the mean things they said about Trump?

I'd like to know what Trump is so upset about

This is humiliating the nation? But the wacko behavior that's been going on by the left since the election isn't? The media partisan bs isn't?

This is mild to what it could be.

While on the subject is humiliating the nation a bad thing? We are an extremely proud nation. If we are to be great again it wont be until we stop our pride and become humble ones again. Humiliation is the process of becoming humble.

You can choose to be humble or be humiliated. Choosing is always better. Either way the proud will be destroyed

Trump is humble?

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

What I can't understand is Trump's insistence on lying

Why the made up story about Mika "Bleeding from the face" if it is so easily disproven?
Obama lied about where he was conceived, Hillary lied about landing under sniper fire. What's your point?

Birthers....gotta love em
What does birthers have do with about Obama lying about being conceived at Selma?

Kellyanne is crying that people are attacking Trump's physical and mental ability to serve.

Omg that's what they did to Hillary! What a fucking baby
Yep....Hillary never called anyone deplorable.
Oh that's such a horrible thing to say. Waaaah! She will never live that one down. Same with Mitt Romney. Yet Trump can say whatever the fuck he wants and nothing hurt him? Interesting double standard at it's finest.

You Republicans suggested Hillary wasn't physically or mentally fit to be POTUS. Now its your turn to have those claims flung at you.

Congress Could Establish a Commission to See if Trump Is Mentally Fit to Be President

Trump's Fitness To Serve Is 'Officially Part Of The Discussion In Congress'

One of the many things that makes the Trump presidency unprecedented is that some members of Congress, as well as some ethicists, legal experts, psychiatrists and scholars, are already talking about possible paths to impeachment or how to remove the President from office through the 25th Amendment to the Constitution.

The Unfit President

Unlike George W. Bush and Barack Obama before him, Trump doesn’t seem to care about working out or eating healthy.
I'm not sure you know what he eats or what exercise he does.

All Obama did was smoke grass and golf. Bush, however, was a workout madman. He was a workaholic that still found time to put in an hour a day doing cardiovascular stuff.

I'm not sure you know what Obama eats or what exercise he does. See what a hypocrite you are?

Oh, and we know Trump said the body is like a machine. The heart only has so many beats he said. So every athlete who's running and raising their heartbeats is using up their beats. He's an idiot, so are you.

Trump's golf more than Obama did and not a peep from you hypocrites.

And Trump is now King Snowflake.

The media what it is, it's going to do what it's going to do.

But (a) Trump is giving them ammunition they never could have DREAMED of, and, far more importantly, (b) Trump's behaviors - which are not controlled by the media - are a national embarrassment and indicative of a truly unstable and potentially dangerous person.
So you unfairly apply different standards to people. In what world is that fair?

Ted Cruz said he was gonna punch Trump in the mouth and he is what you call a gentleman. Where is your sense of fairness? Why are you letting the media dictate to you all of these silly rules of conduct????
for the lying and cruel crap Trump did against Cruz's wife and father...there is a difference where one is... or could be, considered honorable....
Cruz was attacking Trump's character and his honesty. He got really personal about it.
All the Trump team did was post pictures of Melania and Cruz's wife and ask which would you rather be married to. Cruz was the one that got nasty. First Bush called him a fake, then Rubio said he had a tiny dick, then Cruz started in on him. I guess it's Trumps fault they all decided to go negative and attack him. This is what happens when you're leading in the polls during political campaigns. The rest of them start nipping at your heels.
The difference now is MSNBC and CNN never moved on from the election.

Like you guys did in 2009.
No.....we focused on Obama's anti-American and anti-business policies, his distain for the American public, his obvious racism, his laziness, his habit of siding with our enemies, his destructive foreign policies, his corruption, his habit of attacking his critics in illegal ways using the IRS and NSA to harass them and ruin their lives. That's what we focused on.
An idiot conservative said, "no one likes regulations". That's not true. The American people put those regulations on corporations to stop them from polluting, from risking their employees lives, giving us cancer, the list goes on. Actually we like all the regulations that are put in place. It's why they are in place.

Who doesn't like those Regulations? Corporations only. That's who you Republicans serve.

150855753cb5694ff3be274c4a10721e-750-0-Twitters.jpg

BTW, I can think of some funny conservative comedians like Dennis Miller.

Maybe he was funny in the 90's, what has he done lately? Seems like the only gigs he can book are on Fox News.

Liberals are easier to make fun of because they are a walking contradiction, but they don't seem to have a sense of humor, and they get very violent and destructive when they become the target of critics, so most people go for the easy mark. Somebody who traditionally doesn't fight back.

Right, because these folks have no sense of humor (really, who fucking takes you people seriously anyway?):

jon_stewart32.jpg

rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2F38a76d84-1e60-4f62-aa0f-81a39370a8fa.jpg

Maher_726.jpg

john-oliver-1920.jpg

960.jpg

79346-show-65903.jpg

jimmy-kimmel.jpg

151104-trevor-noah-1825_385e069b3aa15ecc0d9e8d2e46f64f7f.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg
None of those are funny. They peddle hate and the leftist gobbles it up and begs for more. We have different values and for some bizarre reason leftists believe they can shame people into embracing their world views. Clearly a sign they do not understand conservativism.

I think you will see this election was your last. That is once America realizes how Gerimandered it is and puts a stop to it.

Wake up America This is actually what America would look like without gerrymandering

The whites have figured out a way. They drew the lines so that all the blacks are either all in one district or they break them up so they don't have an impact on the community they live in. Such bullshit. But that's ok. It'll work itself out. But if more people than not are unhappy and still that party keeps winning, aren't we like Russia?

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

Welcome to the new paradigm, non-civil discourse, brought to you by the left.

For 2 decades now most of the Right has played the civil game against rising incivility on the left.

I guess that's over at certain levels.

When you keep yammering on about how legislation will kill people, how the president is illegitimate, how he is unstable, and all the rest, do you really expect a guy like Trump to take it sitting down?

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

The original attempt to delegitimize the President was Trump's birtherism campaign. For the past 30 years right wing radio has called Democrats "commies", Femi-nazis, and those who have abortions "murderers". The poor have been demonized, as have non-whites and immigrants.

You're correct. The right has sown this wind for 30 years, and you're reaping the whirlwind. The left is finally pushing back against the lies, the racism and the misogyny you've down all these years.
Misogyny is not a word recognized by the trump cult. Those people do not have to process the meanings and definitions of works they do not understand. Really, I'll bet half the trump defenders here at USMB do not know the definition of misogyny.

Its a hatred of women.

Something neither trump nor many conservatives have

Why the made up story about Mika "Bleeding from the face" if it is so easily disproven?
Obama lied about where he was conceived, Hillary lied about landing under sniper fire. What's your point?

What does birthers have do with about Obama lying about being conceived at Selma?

Oh yea...I forgot about Selma

I forgot how Conservatives are unable to comprehend symbolism. They take everything literally

An idiot conservative said, "no one likes regulations". .
Many Trump rubes prefer lead and chromium in their water ....America is about choices

Not in their water. God forbid. But if it's a poor community that doesn't pay a lot of taxes, their lead pipes can rush and they can drink it. It isn't until their water gets tainted that they decide to do something about it.

And it's a fact they did it to black people neglegently. In other words they knew and let it keep happening.

AG - Schuette Charges Six More in Flint Water Crisis

And Republicans end up costing us anyways

Legal fees to reach $21 million.

And still their going to have to clean up and fix the mess. See what being cheap Republicans does?

Oh yea...I forgot about Selma

I forgot how Conservatives are unable to comprehend symbolism. They take everything literally
I haven't forgotten how you will twist Obama's lies to try to justify it. He lied plain and simple. He was around 3 years old when Selma happened.

Sooooo.... lemme get this straight ----

TV hosts point out a story about Rump having fake-news phony magazine covers (framed no less) --- a phoniness which is absolutely provably true and uncontested ----

---- and Rump responds with adolescent trolling about a woman's face, citing an evening she wasn't even present, claiming no one watches the show yet somehow he knows all about it (which makes him 'no one')....

---- in the process sending her/their TV ratings though the roof ---

--- and then capitulates and starts taking down the fake covers anyway which means she was right to point it out all along.

How many of you still want this asshat running anything? Stand up and be counted.

Wrong. Nothing scares us more than his current term. The president of the US has always been the most powerful man in the world. Not so any more. Now he is ridiculed by world leaders.
Cons can't defend Trump so they drag up a Red Herring from 20 years in the past to try to deflect from Trump's illness. Won't work derps, you own Trump and his clinical psychosis. He is you and you are him. He has the mentallity of an 8 year old and the intelligence of a log. He's the perfect conservative candidate. Arrogant abject stupidity and the behavior of the town drunk.
To BULLDOG & IsaacNewton: The video should brighten up your day.

As far as I know, The Great One is the only public voice who dared to bring up Bill Clinton in relation to The Donald’s tweet:

VIDEO ▼

Mark Levin: Good to know where liberals finally draw a line

Levin also reminded us of JFK another Democrat president. JFK’s womanizing did not come out until years after he was assassinated.

And of let us not forget the late, unmourned, cowardly Lion of the Senate:

Ted Kennedy Car Accident in Chappaquiddick
By Newsweek Staff On 8/3/69 at 8:00 PM

Ted Kennedy Car Accident in Chappaquiddick

the couple respond to Trump

This year, top White House staff members warned that the National Enquirer was planning to publish a negative article about us unless we begged the president to have the story spiked. We ignored their desperate pleas. … Despite his constant claims that he no longer watches the show, the president’s closest advisers tell us otherwise.”

“Mr. Trump claims that we asked to join him at Mar-a-Lago three nights in a row. That is false. He also claimed that he refused to see us. That is laughable. The president-elect invited us both to dinner on Dec. 30. Joe attended because Mika did not want to go. After listening to the president-elect talk about his foreign policy plans, Joe was asked by a disappointed Mr. Trump the next day if Mika could also visit Mar-a-Lago that night. She reluctantly agreed to go. After we arrived, the president-elect pulled us into his family’s living quarters with his wife, Melania, where we had a pleasant conversation. We politely declined his repeated invitations to attend a New Year’s Eve party, and we were back in our car within 15 minutes.”

Mr. Trump also claims that Mika was ‘bleeding badly from a face-lift.’ That is also a lie. Putting aside Mr. Trump’s never-ending obsession with women’s blood, Mika and her face were perfectly intact, as pictures from that night reveal. And though it is no one’s business, the president’s petulant personal attack against yet another woman’s looks compels us to report that Mika has never had a face-lift.
I don't believe a word of this. Liberals specialize in FAKE NEWS. i'm with Trump. :biggrin:

An idiot conservative said, "no one likes regulations". .
Many Trump rubes prefer lead and chromium in their water ....America is about choices

Not in their water. God forbid. But if it's a poor community that doesn't pay a lot of taxes, their lead pipes can rush and they can drink it. It isn't until their water gets tainted that they decide to do something about it.

And it's a fact they did it to black people neglegently. In other words they knew and let it keep happening.

AG - Schuette Charges Six More in Flint Water Crisis

And Republicans end up costing us anyways

Legal fees to reach $21 million.

And still their going to have to clean up and fix the mess. See what being cheap Republicans does?
Lead pipes don't rust....

And all of this crap is going on because local governments are more corrupt than the feds.

Forum List

Back