Trump’s Tweets About Wiretapping Have Not Been Contradicted

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
TV talking heads on MSM shows have been saying that President Trump’s tweets about wiretapping have been “contradicted”, by James Comey in his congressional testimony. Their use of the “contradicted” (and lasted “refuted”) are just plain FALSE, and a perfect example of the FAKE NEWS of the media, that Trump has been talking about.

What Comey actually said is >> I have no information that supports those tweets.” That does not contradict the tweets. One cannot contradict something by saying that one does not possess information about it.

To have contradicted (or refuted) Trump and his wiretap tweets, Comey would have to have said > I (or we in the FBI) DO HAVE information that the tweets are false.” (and then present it). Comey said no such thing. His statement of ignorance on the subject merely is a declaration of himself as an invalid source of information (at this point) on this issue. Period.

On the TV show, Face the Nation yesterday, David Ignatius, of the Washington Post, used the phrase >> “Trump’s preposterous idea that he was wiretapped”

What ? This guy has no right to say (and no evidence) that Trumps tweets about wiretapping are “preposterous”, or even the slightest bit false. Let him show some proof that the tweets were false, and then he can use negative words against them. More FAKE NEWS. Bad “reporting”. Typical Trump-bashing, liberal propaganda.

Trump tweets are made up nonsense by the President, nothing more.

Trump tweets are made up nonsense by the President, nothing more.

Rice has already been identified as the Obama hack that ordered the unmasking of Trump associates. It's over Cuckey, it's been proven now that Trump associates were recorded, and outed illegally by the Obama admin.

Of course you'd have to admit you were 100% wrong, but progressive zealots like yourself are incapable of acknowledging facts that contradict your belief system.

They have been looking under every rock to make an excuse for Trump not looking like a schizophrenic...

Do you watch anything other than MSM, times are a changing, you have to find true news elsewhere. They are starting to look under the right rocks now , but let's wait and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have been looking under every rock to make an excuse for Trump not looking like a schizophrenic...

Do you watch anything other than MSM, times are a changing, you have to find true news elsewhere. They are starting to look under the right rocks now , but let's wait and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG... the head of American Security Team was watching Trump and his cronies..lol I wonder why?

images

The alt right snow flakes are very mad at Rice.

The got the Trump team out doing bad things.

Only need for an excuse if the fabricated, Russian collusion ruse. Only problem is, there IS NO EXCUSE, for that (and no evidence) :biggrin:

Forum List

Back