Trumps uncle tom comes clean

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
A true trump kind of token,

South Carolina preacher Mark Burns, who regularly introduces Trump at his campaign events, had listed on his church's website that he had a Bachelor of Science degree and served six years in the Army Reserve.
Burns, however, was never in the Army Reserve. He was in the South Carolina National Guard, from which he was discharged in 2008, CNN found.
As far as a Bachelor's degree, North Greenville University told CNN he only attended the school for one semester. Burns admitted that he did not finish his degree when CNN asked him about it.
When CNN confronted Burns about the various professional and social exaggerations he had featured on his biography, Burns first said the page had "obviously" been either "manipulated or either hacked or added."
But the site host, Wix, said there was no evidence of a hack.

Donald Trump surrogate admits falsifying biographical claims - CNNPolitics.com

Someone who, if it would be me or you, would have long been indicted on numerous felony charges is the democratic nominee and the biggest concern the liberals can find is that someone who endorses Trump lied about his schooling 10 years ago? LOL

Someone who, if it would be me or you, would have long been indicted on numerous felony charges is the democratic nominee and the biggest concern the liberals can find is that someone who endorses Trump lied about his schooling 10 years ago? LOL

Don't be silly. If even 1/10 of the things she has been accused of were true, she would have been in jail long ago. We both know that the right has made hundreds, if not thousands of false accusations against her.

Don't be silly. If even 1/10 of the things she has been accused of were true, she would have been in jail long ago. We both know that the right has made hundreds, if not thousands of false accusations against her.
So the refusal to prosecute means she's innocent. Do you Leftwats even hear yourselves?

So the refusal to prosecute means she's innocent. Do you Leftwats even hear yourselves?

The refusal to prosecute thousands of different times means there are lots of false accusations.

South Carolina preacher Mark Burns, who regularly introduces Trump at his campaign events, had listed on his church's website that he had a Bachelor of Science degree and served six years in the Army Reserve.
Burns, however, was never in the Army Reserve. He was in the South Carolina National Guard, from which he was discharged in 2008, CNN found.
As far as a Bachelor's degree, North Greenville University told CNN he only attended the school for one semester. Burns admitted that he did not finish his degree when CNN asked him about it.
When CNN confronted Burns about the various professional and social exaggerations he had featured on his biography, Burns first said the page had "obviously" been either "manipulated or either hacked or added."

Did he say he'd ever dodged sniper fire on the tarmac or that he only used one Internet device instead of several or tell some folks Benghazi was the result of a terrorist attack and others that it was a result of a video or claim to have been named after Sir Edmund Hillary or that the missing Rose law firm billing records were a mystery before they tuned up in the White House living quarters or that he never received or sent classified emails or that all work-related emails were tunrned over to the authorities, etc., etc., etc...?

To be fair, the National Guard is part of the Army Reserve.

They all work for the MILITARY. Capital M Capital I Capital L Capital I Capital T Capital A Capital R Capital Y!
And most Leftists never served a day in their life. They are rich, spoiled brats like Colin Kaepernick.

Make up your mind. Are Democrats rich spoiled brats, or lazy bums that just want free shit?
Both. The welfare class votes in the rich Democrat class.

The refusal to prosecute thousands of different times means there are lots of false accusations.
Thousands? Sorry, I can't take you seriously anymore.

Thousands? Sorry, I can't take you seriously anymore.

It's been almost three decades of constant false accusations. How many do you think the right has come up with?

CRUCIFY HIM!!!!

And most Leftists never served a day in their life. They are rich, spoiled brats like Colin Kaepernick.

um... Okay.

Donald Trump - Got deferments.
Mike Pence - Never served.
Rush Limbaugh - Got medical deferment for a cyst on his ass.
Dick Cheney - Got deferments for college and then marriage.
Mitt Romney - Got a missionary Deferment for hanging out in France and running Frenchmen off the road.
Paul Ryan- Never served

So you do have guys like George W. Bush who hid out in the national guard when that was notorious for being a haven for draft dodgers.

Meanwhile, John Kerry and Al Gore DID go to Vietnam, not that guys like you gave them any credit for it.

Forum List

Back