Trumps uncle tom comes clean

Oh, shit, I just looked at their pictures. I hope to God they aren't strippers!!!
We get it. You're saying black women are ugly.

I'm saying these two women are making a lot of money playing caricatures of black people for right winger's entertainment. They are taking your money and laughing at you, and you don't even know it.

Someone who, if it would be me or you, would have long been indicted on numerous felony charges is the democratic nominee and the biggest concern the liberals can find is that someone who endorses Trump lied about his schooling 10 years ago? LOL

Don't be silly. If even 1/10 of the things she has been accused of were true, she would have been in jail long ago. We both know that the right has made hundreds, if not thousands of false accusations against her.

Let's allow a grand jury decide that.

No?

Someone who, if it would be me or you, would have long been indicted on numerous felony charges is the democratic nominee and the biggest concern the liberals can find is that someone who endorses Trump lied about his schooling 10 years ago? LOL

Don't be silly. If even 1/10 of the things she has been accused of were true, she would have been in jail long ago. We both know that the right has made hundreds, if not thousands of false accusations against her.

No?

Just as soon as you get enough evidence for a grand jury to indict her. So far, you got nothing.

No?

Just as soon as you get enough evidence for a grand jury to indict her. So far, you got nothing.

Sounds like fear.

No?

Sounds like fear.

You wish it was.

No?

Sounds like fear.

You wish it was.

I know it is

No?

Sounds like fear.

You wish it was.

I know it is

OK. What am I thinking now?

Good grief. Four years of this nonsense for president Trump.

After he builds the wall Mexico pays for, we'll charge all libs with treasonous anti-american activities and throw them over the Trump Wall!

Oh, shit, I just looked at their pictures. I hope to God they aren't strippers!!!
We get it. You're saying black women are ugly.

I'm saying these two women are making a lot of money playing caricatures of black people for right winger's entertainment. They are taking your money and laughing at you, and you don't even know it.
Listen to the white liberal trash black women.. BIGOT

Just as I said.. White Liberal overseers MUST make certain ALL black men and women remain on the Democratic Plantation or they will personally destroy them, character wise.. the proof is in this thread.. BIGOTS

Another old worn out white liberal trashing black women.

Were those the names their parents gave them? Uh, no. Their names are Lynnette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson. So they toiled in obscurity on YouTube with no one paying attention to them until they started stepping and fetching for Cheeto Jesus.

Just as I said.. White Liberal overseers MUST make certain ALL black men and women remain on the Democratic Plantation or they will personally destroy them, character wise.. the proof is in this thread.. BIGOTS

actually, they destroy themselves for being obvious shills and sellouts.

Lots of accusations of clintons being low lifes and criminals. Many books on this. I'm surprised a couple of smart lawyers like the clintons never sued any of their detractors for libel and/or slander.

Another old worn out white liberal trashing black women.

Were those the names their parents gave them? Uh, no. Their names are Lynnette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson. So they toiled in obscurity on YouTube with no one paying attention to them until they started stepping and fetching for Cheeto Jesus.

actually, they destroy themselves for being obvious shills and sellouts.

You want to go there you dumbazz?? BARRY SOETORO

14100458_10210728897163288_8212728948174351214_n.jpg

Forum List

Back