Trump’s virtues. Another try.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
The video is a speech by Thomas Klingenatein chairman of Claremont Institute.

Had serious difficulty obtaining a link.

Although I saw this reposted by Trump on his Truth platform, the link is from Rumble.

Comment: I consider this to be pretty much spot on. And I happen to believe that the other side HAS already started a “cold civil war.”

• Banned
I recognized that the usual suspects like boredtoseeya would chime in with her usual visual aid of the laughing icon. With her and her ilk, it’s always either that, the thumbs down icon expressing some unarticulated disagreement or a shallow, snarky unthinking quip.

But whether it’s boredtoseeya or one of her kindred trolls, I can tell you what you won’t get in reply: a thoughtful, sober, reasoned and principled effort to give a rebuttal to the substance of the post or of the video to which it links.

Liberals are not all libtards. So, please; some liberal willing to try to take on what the Claremont Institute chairman actually argued surprise me. Surprise everyone.

Without the usual snarky off topic crap and appeals to emotions, or similar fallacies, if you disagree, please state why. Point by point. Supported with links and logic.

This has been posted before. "Woke Comms" and all that.

Look. He pushes your agenda, he expresses your rage and he feeds your paranoia. He validates your bigotries. He speaks directly to you, specifically in your language, 24/7/365. He loves you. You're very special.

We get it.

You're only justifying this to yourselves and each other.

They have definitely started a proxy civil war by turning MSM, entertainment, sports, & the burn loot murder/Imafa Brownshirts against us.
With all the Fed agencies doing their bidding as well, the DC UNiparty has a stranglehold that can only be broken when the rest of us no longer GAS about what they say or call you. They are all either corrupted or just incompetent boobs anyway.

DT called Haiti a shithole because Haiti is a shithole.
Maxine Waters is a dull moron. I mean the lady is a complete imbecile & always has been.
These are all indisputable facts & saying them shouldn't be controversial.

For those that don't like DT because he spoke the truth but did like the prosperity he helped bring, that's the most self-defeating BS I've ever heard.
Style over substance is for shallow losers

Please. Enough already. Trump got nothing done in his four years except a tax cut that gave the wealthy more wealth. Zero legislation other than that. Zero lasting impact. His administration was unique in its irrelevance.

So what did he do? Yelled with a clenched fist that brown skinned folk and liberals are trying to destroy the nation!!!!! That’s what appeals to the simple minded. That’s what you love. That’s who you are.

Please. Enough already. Trump got nothing done in his four years except a tax cut that gave the wealthy more wealth. Zero legislation other than that. Zero lasting impact. His administration was unique in its irrelevance.

So what did he do? Yelled with a clenched fist that brown skinned folk and liberals are trying to destroy the nation!!!!! That’s what appeals to the simple minded. That’s what you love. That’s who you are.

yep.... ^^^ sounds about right ^^^

His administration was unique in its irrelevance.
If only he had stopped at irrelevance

His inept leadership during COVID cost hundreds of thousands of lives

His refusal to peacefully transition the Presidency after clearly losing will define his legacy

This has been posted before. "Woke Comms" and all that.

Look. He pushes your agenda, he expresses your rage and he feeds your paranoia. He validates your bigotries. He speaks directly to you, specifically in your language, 24/7/365. He loves you. You're very special.

We get it.

You're only justifying this to yourselves and each other.
So, clearly you aren’t up to the task. No ability. No effort. Understood. You’re a typical liberal hack.

Another liberal who isn’t up to the task.

They have definitely started a proxy civil war by turning MSM, entertainment, sports, & the burn loot murder/Imafa Brownshirts against us.
With all the Fed agencies doing their bidding as well, the DC UNiparty has a stranglehold that can only be broken when the rest of us no longer GAS about what they say or call you. They are all either corrupted or just incompetent boobs anyway.

Maxine Waters is a dull moron. I mean the lady is a complete imbecile & always has been.

For those that don't like DT because he spoke the truth but did like the prosperity he helped bring, that's the most self-defeating BS I've ever heard.
Trump's ass isn't in shit because he blasted Haiti & Water's, etc. He's in trouble because he's an immoral criminal lowlife & the rot that permeated his administration is coming back to haunt not only him but people like you who supported him going back to 2016 & still do.

But go ahead & blame Dems, "libtards" the MSM & whoever else if that makes you feel better.

One more thing. Trump is still hiding Top Secrets documents & you can bet everything you own on it.

The video is a speech by Thomas Klingenatein chairman of Claremont Institute.

Had serious difficulty obtaining a link.

Although I saw this reposted by Trump on his Truth platform, the link is from Rumble.

Comment: I consider this to be pretty much spot on. And I happen to believe that the other side HAS already started a “cold civil war.”

Oh look, another conservative think tank run by a bunch of multi millionaires out to protect their guy. Another conservative think tank run by 1%ers who want to wreck this Country so they don't have to pay taxes. And they need their guy Trump back in power to do it.

The fact that he's a fascist criminal lowlife doesn't enter into the equation.

I tend to agree. He didn’t make a claim about Haiti based on race. He made a claim about nations like Haiti because they are clearly shitholes. The DR shares the same Island and isn’t remotely like Haiti.

And it is frequently noted that “they” accuse us of the very things of which they are guilty. So, when I want to know what they’re doing or have done, I track the liberal DNC talking points. I don’t think they realize how overtly obvious they are.

Forum List

Back