Trump’s Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs Was “My Personal Vietnam” With “Few Uninfected” Women

R

rdean

Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women | RedState

What was he doing while American soldiers were fighting in Vietnam? Trump was having his "personal Vietnam." Watch this very vulgar interview between Howard Stern and Donald Trump (NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN) -- skip to 17:12:

TRUMP: It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of.

STERN: Hey it's your personal Vietnam isn't it?

TRUMP: It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier!

STERN: A lot of guys who went through Vietnam came out unscathed. A lot of guys going through the 80's having sex with different women came out with AIDS and all kinds of things.

TRUMP: This is better than Vietnam, but it's uh... it's more fun.

STERN: A little better, but every v****a is a landmine, haven't we both said that in private?

TRUMP: [intense laughter] I think it is a potential landmine. There's some real danger there.

STERN: When you go to a bar, do you ever go with a fleet of doctors and have them check all the women, and then party with the uninfected?

TRUMP: [laughter] The few! You mean the few uninfected!

---------------------

Republicans love this guy. He shares their values.

"every v****a is a landmine, haven't we both said that in private?"

I presume this hidden word is "Velveeta"? :eusa_angel:

How does a super extra bucket of Conservative Christian like Pence run on the same ticket and still look himself in the mirror?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the evangelicals have put their "values" on the backburner until someone makes all the brown people go away

Well, it's not surprising that he would say something this stupid.

I mean...............he claimed that his private school qualified as military service.

He's said that he understands the predicament of the black man, because he knows what it's like to have the deck stacked against him (referring to the primary elections).

Yeah....................he can't help saying stupid stuff that he thinks will make him look good. The ego of that man is amazingly huge.

OMG! It was the Howard Stern show.

:lol:

Howard can convince anyone to talk dirty on his show. Sandra Bullock America's sweetheart gave up "secrets". Hells bells Stern could probably get Mother Theresa to talk dirty.

How does a super extra bucket of Conservative Christian like Pence run on the same ticket and still look himself in the mirror?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He sees himself being in the top spot within 2 years

On the bright side, Trump never took a blow job from an intern while his wife and daughter were sleeping upstairs.

Now THAT'S vulgar.

Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women | RedState

What was he doing while American soldiers were fighting in Vietnam? Trump was having his "personal Vietnam." Watch this very vulgar interview between Howard Stern and Donald Trump (NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN) -- skip to 17:12:

TRUMP: It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of.

STERN: A lot of guys who went through Vietnam came out unscathed. A lot of guys going through the 80's having sex with different women came out with AIDS and all kinds of things.

STERN: A little better, but every v****a is a landmine, haven't we both said that in private?

TRUMP: [intense laughter] I think it is a potential landmine. There's some real danger there.

STERN: When you go to a bar, do you ever go with a fleet of doctors and have them check all the women, and then party with the uninfected?

---------------------

You're just jealous because you didn't win your own 'personal war'... :p

Well, it's not surprising that he would say something this stupid.

I mean...............he claimed that his private school qualified as military service.

He's said that he understands the predicament of the black man, because he knows what it's like to have the deck stacked against him (referring to the primary elections).

Yeah....................he can't help saying stupid stuff that he thinks will make him look good. The ego of that man is amazingly huge.

Not as huge as the pile of body bags behind the alternative.

On the bright side, Trump never took a blow job from an intern while his wife and daughter were sleeping upstairs.

Now THAT'S vulgar.

So is cheating on your wife with a younger woman while you're waiting to trade in the old model for the new one.

Now THAT'S vulgar.

So is cheating on your wife with a younger woman while you're waiting to trade in the old model for the new one.

So, catting around is okay, as long as your don't replace your wife?

Trying to twist my words I see. No, catting around is never okay if you're married. If you're single? Be as much of a slut as you wish. I said that he was not only cheating while waiting to replace his wife (which he was), but he left her for the one he was cheating with.

Now THAT'S vulgar.
Trump said he was going to church to his first wife when he went out to assfuck his second. After Tiffany was born, he divorced is second and married his third months after they started sleeping together.

That's who Republicans admire for their family values and respect for marriage.

Howard can convince anyone to talk dirty on his show. Sandra Bullock America's sweetheart gave up "secrets". Hells bells Stern could probably get Mother Theresa to talk dirty.
If Howard could lead Trump around on a string, imagine how Putin could lead him around.

If Howard could lead Trump around on a string, imagine how Putin could lead him around.

Any differently than Putin has lead Obama and Clinton around?

---------------------

Did he infect his daughter?

Forum List

Back