Trump's Wall And Eminent Domain...

Find one Texas rancher on the Mexican border who voted DEM.
These ranchers have already made deals with the Gov. to lease the land.
They are getting a lot more in lease fees than they get from grazing a few head of cattle on the narrow strips of land involved.
Everyone is happy with the deals except the mexican cartels and the DEM party who are watching tens of thousands of illegals, who they assumed are one day going to vote DEM now being kept out of the US.
Maybe the DEMs should be going back to the negro 'well' again.

Did they have a choice? So no, 'Everyone' is definitely not happy. Many don't want to give up their lands for the Wall. They're shocked and angry that it's gonna be done by force.

Just build the wall on the other side of those complaining.:biggrin:
Yeah, that would be hilarious. Who is going to want to live on the Mexican side of the wall.

[emoji40]

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Did you approve of that? I didn't.
If you've ever purchased land or property any easements or leans are revealed during a title search. You would know it at closing.

So did you support what Obama and Clinton did? I didn't.
No.

They grabbed land to protect it from drilling and mining. Trump doesn’t need to grab anything.

If Trump chooses to go the Eminent Domain route, many of those who supported him will turn on him. He really should reconsider.
If you say so. :boohoo:
This is really just another fear tactic by the left.
It's not gonna work.

Its one of the many reasons this "wall" will take many many years and cost trillions.

If you've ever purchased land or property any easements or leans are revealed during a title search. You would know it at closing.

No.

They grabbed land to protect it from drilling and mining. Trump doesn’t need to grab anything.

If Trump chooses to go the Eminent Domain route, many of those who supported him will turn on him. He really should reconsider.
It's not gonna work.

It's no 'fear tactic.' This will be tied up in the courts for years. Trump should reconsider.
Yeah...keep the borders open so the Dummycraps can continue to turn states into 3rd world shitholes.

No.

It's not gonna work.

Its one of the many reasons this "wall" will take many many years and cost trillions.
Zillions.

They are getting a lot more in lease fees than they get from grazing a few head of cattle on the narrow strips of land involved.
Everyone is happy with the deals except the mexican cartels and the DEM party who are watching tens of thousands of illegals, who they assumed are one day going to vote DEM now being kept out of the US.

Did they have a choice? So no, 'Everyone' is definitely not happy. Many don't want to give up their lands for the Wall. They're shocked and angry that it's gonna be done by force.

Yeah, that would be hilarious. Who is going to want to live on the Mexican side of the wall.

[emoji40]

First, you agree with HereWeGoAgain that Americans should have no rights under the Cheeto Jesus and second, you have obviously never been to Mexico.

As always, the RWNJ traitors prove they have no use for factual knowledge. You morons actually take pride is your own ignorance and stupidity.

No.

It's not gonna work.

It's no 'fear tactic.' This will be tied up in the courts for years. Trump should reconsider.

I posted about the old woman that kept Trump tied up in court for 11 years with an ED judgement .. tell muddie tofear that

RWNJs lie about that but drumpf lost.

[emoji40]

First, you agree with HereWeGoAgain that Americans should have no rights under the Cheeto Jesus and second, you have obviously never been to Mexico.

As always, the RWNJ traitors prove they have no use for factual knowledge. You morons actually take pride is your own ignorance and stupidity.

Well I have been to mexico,many times.
While it has it's charm a large percentage of mexico is an absolute shithole.

Personally I'd rather make it impossible for an illegal to live here by eliminating all forms of support and increasing patrols on the border.
A watch tower every mile would be far cheaper than a wall.

The time to calmly debate the best way of addressing the problem, was squandered on race baiting by assholes.

NOw we need to do everything, immediately.

These are our fellow Americans. They don't want their Government forcibly seizing their lands. That doesn't mean they're 'In favor of Illegal Immigration.' Shame on you for implying that.

YOu might want to wait until busybee speaks more before defending him.

"Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin

I betchya Benjamin Franklin wouldn't have tolerated the Government trying to seize his lands. He would have fought it till the bitter end.

I bet you are wrong.

Benjamin Franklin was a badass. He would have defended his lands at all costs.

Against the riff raff we are getting from the Third World, I agree.

cut off migrant workers to produce farms in the Texas lower rio grande valley and farmers will starve to death trying to sell watermelons for $15 a piece ... IF they can get them out of the fields before they rot. By the time those same melons make it to Yankee tables they'll cost $25 a piece ...

BUllshit, and irrelevant.

No.

It's not gonna work.

"$trillions?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[emoji40]

When have Dims ever opposed the use of eminent domain? They have no respect for property rights whatsoever.

[emoji40]

Personally I'd rather make it impossible for an illegal to live here by eliminating all forms of support and increasing patrols on the border.
I don't agree. We need the wall to hold them up long enough for them to be arrested.

[emoji40]

I don't agree. We need the wall to hold them up long enough for them to be arrested.

With a watch tower every mile,or less,we can nail em down.

[emoji40]

With a watch tower every mile,or less,we can nail em down.

The wall will have watch towers anyway.

[emoji40]

When have Dims ever opposed the use of eminent domain? They have no respect for property rights whatsoever.

The Dems were against the united case out of conn.

So are you for or against ED?

[emoji40]

The Dems were against the united case out of conn.

So are you for or against ED?
Wrong, moron. Every Democrat appointed SC justice voted to allow the city to confiscate the property under Eminent Domain.

I am against Eminent Domain, but it is the law of the land, and if there was ever a valid justification for it, this is it.

The entire point of eminent domain is to allow government to build roads and borders that extend great distances. This is not a vote issue. Eminent domain must be envoked inorder to get this done. Gov't has been doing this since the beginning of the industrial revolution. We wouldn't have many of the inter state highways, parkways, railroads, etc of today if not foe Eminent domain. Surely, the people who own land right on the boards, especially in Texas will be well served having a wall to protect their land and their famlies. Where necessary, there will be compensation as well. Trump is a class act. He's not out to hurt anyone and will do right by those who may be affected. Who knows, he may put them up in Trump Tower during the construction. The $1.5B budget is the real issue up for vote....

Sent from my SM-G930V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

[emoji40]

Well, that's different. If Trump does something it has to be bad.

There are already a number of landowners who will not give up their land, this could be a 10 year court battle ahead

The entire point of eminent domain is to allow government to build roads and borders that extend great distances. This is not a vote issue. Eminent domain must be envoked inorder to get this done. Gov't has been doing this since the beginning of the industrial revolution. We wouldn't have many of the inter state highways, parkways, railroads, etc of today if not foe Eminent domain. Surely, the people who own land right on the boards, especially in Texas will be well served having a wall to protect their land and their famlies. Where necessary, there will be compensation as well. Trump is a class act. He's not out to hurt anyone and will do right by those who may be affected. Who knows, he may put them up in Trump Tower during the construction. The $1.5B budget is the real issue up for vote....

Sent from my SM-G930V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Plenty of people do not want to give up their land, look for a long drawn out legal battle

Forum List

Back