Trump's Wall And Eminent Domain...

typical stupid shit RW's dont know the difference between a fence and a wall.

Or how easy it is to get over it. Just like trump, they love the sound of it but never quite get around to thinking it through.

how-to-buildabigly-wall-by-donald-j-trump-1-use-13061431.png
Fake

I want better border security too. But is Government seizing Citizens' lands really the answer? I can't support that.
Bullshit story.
Obama seized a shitload of land....so did Clinton and claimed it was national park property

This is just a fake news story.

Did you approve of that? I didn't.
If you've ever purchased land or property any easements or leans are revealed during a title search. You would know it at closing.

So did you support what Obama and Clinton did? I didn't.
I don't think they are precisely the same things. Traditionally when the gummt creates a park or a monument, the people living there are not kicked out. Siome uses like mining or drilling are no longer allowed. But privately owned property is not taken. Instead PUBLIC lands are basically declared off limits, and the state loses the ability to control them.

There are many private holdings in Natl Parks
The Fight Over Private Homes in the National Parks

But basically I think Grandpa is right on this that most Americans think we need secure borders and eminent domain can be used for that. But 60% or so don't lke the wall, and there would have to be hundreds of eminent domain actions for the wall .... And even Trump somehow wins reelection ... it'll take more time than he's got.
Over 60% want the wall.

I want better border security too. But is Government seizing Citizens' lands really the answer? I can't support that.
Bullshit story.
Obama seized a shitload of land....so did Clinton and claimed it was national park property

If you've ever purchased land or property any easements or leans are revealed during a title search. You would know it at closing.

No.

They grabbed land to protect it from drilling and mining. Trump doesn’t need to grab anything.

If Trump chooses to go the Eminent Domain route, many of those who supported him will turn on him. He really should reconsider.

Most Texans oppose Donald Trump's plan to build a border wall, new poll says | Politics | Dallas News

Texans polling Texans, and Texans dont give two shits what Trump's drones say or do.
Why post a poll that has nothing to with the claims made by the op regarding border ranchers fear of eminent domain? Guess you are trolling like usual.
There are 1200 plus miles of land that will need "taking." And you people doubt there will be objections from people who don't want their land taken, and that in the end the taking will cost a Yuuuuuuge pile of money we don't have and Mexico ain't paying.

And btw, if you google eminent domain trump wall you get bigly hits.

I believe there are tribal lands somewhere in that 1200 plus miles. Good luck with that orange one.

There is no national security issue here. That is a pathetic excuse to cover something that is wrong. Donald Trump stealing from Americans. Eminent Domain is criminal.

Black-Guy-On-Phone-Meme-Immigration-13.jpg

Fellow Americans not wanting their lands seized by Government doesn't = 'Being in favor of Illegal Immigration'

That's just very lazy simplistic thinking.

The time to calmly debate the best way of addressing the problem, was squandered on race baiting by assholes.

NOw we need to do everything, immediately.

These are our fellow Americans. They don't want their Government forcibly seizing their lands. That doesn't mean they're 'In favor of Illegal Immigration.' Shame on you for implying that.

YOu might want to wait until busybee speaks more before defending him.

You, and other RWNJs might want to be in less of a hurry to give away other people's land.

And yes, by the time this boondoggle is abandoned, it will go to trillions.

Most Texans oppose Donald Trump's plan to build a border wall, new poll says | Politics | Dallas News

Texans polling Texans, and Texans dont give two shits what Trump's drones say or do.
Why post a poll that has nothing to with the claims made by the op regarding border ranchers fear of eminent domain? Guess you are trolling like usual.
There are 1200 plus miles of land that will need "taking." And you people doubt there will be objections from people who don't want their land taken, and that in the end the taking will cost a Yuuuuuuge pile of money we don't have and Mexico ain't paying.

And btw, if you google eminent domain trump wall you get bigly hits.

I believe there are tribal lands somewhere in that 1200 plus miles. Good luck with that orange one.
yeah I forgot about them.

Did they have a choice? So no, 'Everyone' is definitely not happy. Many don't want to give up their lands for the Wall. They're shocked and angry that it's gonna be done by force.

Just build the wall on the other side of those complaining.:biggrin:

Trump's Wall may be crumbling before it's even begun being built. Texans don't just roll over to Government. They will fight.

As a Texan who's lived near the border,I can tell you with complete confidence that the vast majority want the wall or some kind of protection against the invaders.
They cut their fences releasing cattle,break into their houses and leave garbage everywhere.

Bullshit story.

Is there nothing you fools won't believe?

Fellow Americans not wanting their lands seized by Government doesn't = 'Being in favor of Illegal Immigration'

The time to calmly debate the best way of addressing the problem, was squandered on race baiting by assholes.

These are our fellow Americans. They don't want their Government forcibly seizing their lands. That doesn't mean they're 'In favor of Illegal Immigration.' Shame on you for implying that.

You, and other RWNJs might want to be in less of a hurry to give away other people's land.

And yes, by the time this boondoggle is abandoned, it will go to trillions.
But it was ok for Obama to do it, right hypocrite?

I don't think they are precisely the same things. Traditionally when the gummt creates a park or a monument, the people living there are not kicked out. Siome uses like mining or drilling are no longer allowed. But privately owned property is not taken. Instead PUBLIC lands are basically declared off limits, and the state loses the ability to control them.

There are many private holdings in Natl Parks
The Fight Over Private Homes in the National Parks

But basically I think Grandpa is right on this that most Americans think we need secure borders and eminent domain can be used for that. But 60% or so don't lke the wall, and there would have to be hundreds of eminent domain actions for the wall .... And even Trump somehow wins reelection ... it'll take more time than he's got.

We saw this when the Bundy fools tried to steal govt land. There were private land owners there and they tried to steal their land as well.

This idiotic wall will take many years and trillions of dollars. And it will never work, never keep anyone in or out.
Well the Bundy's were being told they could not live and make a living the same way their forefathers did. But that doesn't make them very special. No property was taken away from them.

No, I meant the Bundy's tried to take both private and public land away from their owners.

Find one Texas rancher on the Mexican border who voted DEM.
These ranchers have already made deals with the Gov. to lease the land.
They are getting a lot more in lease fees than they get from grazing a few head of cattle on the narrow strips of land involved.
Everyone is happy with the deals except the mexican cartels and the DEM party who are watching tens of thousands of illegals, who they assumed are one day going to vote DEM now being kept out of the US.
Maybe the DEMs should be going back to the negro 'well' again.

@dannysboys

Is he saying Texas ranchers are leasing land to the govt for the wall? Or is he referring to the welfare ranchers we all support so they don't have to pay their own way?

In Texas, Even Trump Supporters Hate the Border Wall

The fence in Brownsville is 18 feet tall and made from rusty iron bars. I could climb it in about 15 seconds. "Our record is eight," says Michael Seifert, an organizer for the Equal Voice Network, a coalition of civic groups in the Rio Grande Valley.

It has cost more than $6 million per mile to build, and it runs through farmers' fields and townspeople's backyards. The local consensus is that it hasn't helped anyone except contractors and drug cartels.

===

Border towns to Trump: The wall won't work

150 Miles of Hell

How a border fence destroyed a tight community

JACUMBA HOT SPRINGS, California – When Steven Rogers moved into this small town in San Diego County’s Mountain Empire region, he had no idea the international border was just a few miles away.

"We wondered about all of the border patrol," said Rogers.

635954682214202362-Jucame2005.JPG

(Photo: Omar Ornelas, The Desert Sun)

Living near the border, Rogers, a retired Vietnam veteran, has never witnessed a cartel shootout or uncovered an underground border tunnel. He is more scared of snakes than border crime.

“We’ve seen some Hispanic people come across and we gave them water and food, helped them out,” said Rogers, 62. “We just figured that’s the thing to do. If we were coming to a new country and we were risking our lives I’d want someone to help me.”

===

Me too. When I lived west of Tucson, I helped a lot of migrant workers. Every single one of them had a job waiting for them. Most came back for the same job every year and when they came to my door, they always offered to pay for the help I gave them.

Migrant farm workers are not taking jobs. No one is "taking jobs" away from Americans. Employers are giving the jobs to people who will or who can do the work.

RWNJ white men whine they are discriminated against and get get those plum jobs, picking strawberries in the blazing sun for almost no pay. If you want a job, get off your butt and get one. Just please stop whining about Mexicans working their butts off and keeping your produce affordable.

Your attempt to imply that the majority of illegals are migrant farm workers is noted and dismissed.

Please consider it ridiculed as well.

This is me laughing at your attempt to mislead.

I implied nothing of the kind. I stated what I experienced.

Migrant farm workers are not the enemy and they are invited here.

Drug runners/cartels are the enemy and they are invited here as well.

Stop lying.

typical stupid shit RW's dont know the difference between a fence and a wall.

Or how easy it is to get over it. Just like trump, they love the sound of it but never quite get around to thinking it through.

how-to-buildabigly-wall-by-donald-j-trump-1-use-13061431.png
Fake

True.

Deal with it.

"Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin

I betchya Benjamin Franklin wouldn't have tolerated the Government trying to seize his lands. He would have fought it till the bitter end.

I bet you are wrong.

Find one Texas rancher on the Mexican border who voted DEM.
These ranchers have already made deals with the Gov. to lease the land.
They are getting a lot more in lease fees than they get from grazing a few head of cattle on the narrow strips of land involved.
Everyone is happy with the deals except the mexican cartels and the DEM party who are watching tens of thousands of illegals, who they assumed are one day going to vote DEM now being kept out of the US.
Maybe the DEMs should be going back to the negro 'well' again.

@dannysboys

Is he saying Texas ranchers are leasing land to the govt for the wall? Or is he referring to the welfare ranchers we all support so they don't have to pay their own way?

In Texas, Even Trump Supporters Hate the Border Wall

The fence in Brownsville is 18 feet tall and made from rusty iron bars. I could climb it in about 15 seconds. "Our record is eight," says Michael Seifert, an organizer for the Equal Voice Network, a coalition of civic groups in the Rio Grande Valley.

It has cost more than $6 million per mile to build, and it runs through farmers' fields and townspeople's backyards. The local consensus is that it hasn't helped anyone except contractors and drug cartels.

===

Border towns to Trump: The wall won't work

150 Miles of Hell

How a border fence destroyed a tight community

JACUMBA HOT SPRINGS, California – When Steven Rogers moved into this small town in San Diego County’s Mountain Empire region, he had no idea the international border was just a few miles away.

"We wondered about all of the border patrol," said Rogers.

635954682214202362-Jucame2005.JPG

(Photo: Omar Ornelas, The Desert Sun)

Living near the border, Rogers, a retired Vietnam veteran, has never witnessed a cartel shootout or uncovered an underground border tunnel. He is more scared of snakes than border crime.

“We’ve seen some Hispanic people come across and we gave them water and food, helped them out,” said Rogers, 62. “We just figured that’s the thing to do. If we were coming to a new country and we were risking our lives I’d want someone to help me.”

===

Me too. When I lived west of Tucson, I helped a lot of migrant workers. Every single one of them had a job waiting for them. Most came back for the same job every year and when they came to my door, they always offered to pay for the help I gave them.

Migrant farm workers are not taking jobs. No one is "taking jobs" away from Americans. Employers are giving the jobs to people who will or who can do the work.

RWNJ white men whine they are discriminated against and get get those plum jobs, picking strawberries in the blazing sun for almost no pay. If you want a job, get off your butt and get one. Just please stop whining about Mexicans working their butts off and keeping your produce affordable.

Your attempt to imply that the majority of illegals are migrant farm workers is noted and dismissed.

Please consider it ridiculed as well.

This is me laughing at your attempt to mislead.

I implied nothing of the kind. I stated what I experienced.

Migrant farm workers are not the enemy and they are invited here.

Drug runners/cartels are the enemy and they are invited here as well.

Stop lying.

You certainly did imply it.

Farmers do not have the right to invite people here against the wishes of the rest of the nation.

Drug users do not have the right to invite people here against the wished or the rest of the nation.

You are the liar.

"Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin

I betchya Benjamin Franklin wouldn't have tolerated the Government trying to seize his lands. He would have fought it till the bitter end.

I bet you are wrong.

Benjamin Franklin was a badass. He would have defended his lands at all costs.

Bullshit story.

No.

They grabbed land to protect it from drilling and mining. Trump doesn’t need to grab anything.

If Trump chooses to go the Eminent Domain route, many of those who supported him will turn on him. He really should reconsider.
If you say so. :boohoo:
This is really just another fear tactic by the left.
It's not gonna work.

No.

It's not gonna work.

It's no 'fear tactic.' This will be tied up in the courts for years. Trump should reconsider.

cut off migrant workers to produce farms in the Texas lower rio grande valley and farmers will starve to death trying to sell watermelons for $15 a piece ... IF they can get them out of the fields before they rot. By the time those same melons make it to Yankee tables they'll cost $25 a piece ...

No.

It's not gonna work.

It's no 'fear tactic.' This will be tied up in the courts for years. Trump should reconsider.

I posted about the old woman that kept Trump tied up in court for 11 years with an ED judgement .. tell muddie tofear that

Forum List

Back