Trump's wife posing with gun...Thong and Boots..And they had a problem with Michelle's bare arms.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Trump's wife posing with gun...Thong and Boots..And they had a problem with Michelle's bare arms.

Melanie_Trump.jpg

Saturday May 21, 2016 · 4:47 PM PDT
Well there you have it… He thinks he is King of the World and she poses like she in an auditon for a James Bond movie. The NRA endorsed Trump.. HA. totally classless and they call themselves conservative. Hypocritical right wing trashed our First Lady because she bared her arms differently.

I guess to get millions of voters on the right has proven that all you have to do is bully, threaten violence and have a wife show her ass. So much class...Oh my. I just can’t see these people in the White House.

Me personally, I don't really care as I like looking at hot woman but I'll post this anyways to give you moral conservatives a warning! You know that you don't like seeing pretty woman outside of the long dress.

I assume this is an issue only the tolerant regressives talk about... no one else cares.

Melanie_Trump.jpg

Saturday May 21, 2016 · 4:47 PM PDT
Well there you have it… He thinks he is King of the World and she poses like she in an auditon for a James Bond movie. The NRA endorsed Trump.. HA. totally classless and they call themselves conservative. Hypocritical right wing trashed our First Lady because she bared her arms differently.

I guess to get millions of voters on the right has proven that all you have to do is bully, threaten violence and have a wife show her ass. So much class...Oh my. I just can’t see these people in the White House.

Me personally, I don't really care as I like looking at hot woman but I'll post this anyways to give you moral conservatives a warning! You know that you don't like seeing pretty woman outside of the long dress.
Take your pick, Romeo.

20455_325536172807_7180634_n.jpg

upload_2016-5-24_22-18-9.png

Forum List

Back