Trumps wimps out with North Korea

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump just said he wiould cut a deal with his twin in NK.

What happened to the tough guy talk & how all the other Presidents were worthless pieces of shit for cutting deals with NK where they swore off nuclear weapons.

Trump lies to his base & they love it.

Donald Trump: Wimp in chief. The Pillsbury Doughboy in action.

What happened to the tough guy talk & how all the other Presidents were worthless pieces of shit for cutting deals with NK where they swore off nuclear weapons.

Don't knock it. R U NUTZ?

I'm no Trump fan, but I realize he can't win with the left. Either his rhetoric is too tough and he is about to start a war (possibly with nukes) or he is being a wimp.

I take it you're ready to enlist?

I hear the winters are cold in Korea,

dress warm

Trump collapsed one of KJU test sites, Kim got the message. Shame that the Starkeys now have to let their KJU solidarity haircuts grow out

Last edited:
Trump collapsed one of KJU test sites, Kim got the message. Shame that the Starkeys now have to let theur KJU solidarity haircuts grow out

Is this a joke? Trump did not collapse anything. Gravity collapsed the test site, the result of blowing up a really big bomb inside of a mountain. The day after the last test foreign press was talking about how unstable the mountain had become.

I'm no Trump fan, but I realize he can't win with the left. Either his rhetoric is too tough and he is about to start a war (possibly with nukes) or he is being a wimp.

Or he could cut out the trash talking and undermining of his own State Dept. Just a thought.
Good point...but not the title of the OP.

Well, sort of. If Trump had not been talking trash and attacking his own State Dept then the left would have nothing to accuse him of backing down from

Bannon still does though. He is despicable. Trumpwill not live up to his word about the Texas tragedy; annnounced no further consideeration of any legislation.

Trump is doing everything right pertaining to North Korea. One thing is certain, he sure is popular with the troops in South Korea.

DOCHU6hUQAAQyWH

Trump collapsed one of KJU test sites, Kim got the message. Shame that the Starkeys now have to let theur KJU solidarity haircuts grow out

Is this a joke? Trump did not collapse anything. Gravity collapsed the test site, the result of blowing up a really big bomb inside of a mountain. The day after the last test foreign press was talking about how unstable the mountain had become.

No, it's no joke. Jake, Nat G, Tyrone, Rwinger all got a KJU Solidarity haircut at the exact same time

What happened to Trump wants war. He is an idiot that rejects diplomacy.

Liberals are so funny.

No, it's no joke. Jake, Nat G, Tyrone, Rwinger all got a KJU Solidarity haircut at the exact same time

Who are Jake, Nat G, Tyrone, Rwinger?

What happened to Trump wants war. He is an idiot that rejects diplomacy.

Liberals are so funny.

He does, but it looks like he might get it with Iran/Yemen so he is backing off NK for a moment.

Forum List

Back