Trumps wimps out with North Korea

Nothing falls down without Trump causing it. :lol:

Priceless.

I have yet to see Donnie Dealmaker cut a deal since he has been President

You have to stop watching CNN, pull your head out of their buttocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trump hasn't made any deals. He's signed a few symbolic EOs which were placed in front of him.

All the heavy lifting is being done by others.

The Republican Congress could pass a bill banning assault weapons, and Trump would take credit for it.

He'll take credit for whatever tax "reform" Congress puts on his desk, too. Even though he hasn't had a thing to do with it.

I have yet to see Donnie Dealmaker cut a deal since he has been President

Remember he also said he never "settles"but that's pretty much all he has ever done.

I read he was going make a surprise visit to the DMZ but turned back because bad weather was messing with his hair.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I'm no Trump fan, but I realize he can't win with the left. Either his rhetoric is too tough and he is about to start a war (possibly with nukes) or he is being a wimp.
What happened to Trump wants war. He is an idiot that rejects diplomacy.

Liberals are so funny.

It was trump who said he "loves war". Don't blame libs for his lies.

He also said he "loves debt" and it looks like he was telling the truth with that one.

I'm no Trump fan, but I realize he can't win with the left. Either his rhetoric is too tough and he is about to start a war (possibly with nukes) or he is being a wimp.

Or he could cut out the trash talking and undermining of his own State Dept. Just a thought.

He goes all over the world, always trash talking the US.

I despise him for that.

Trump just said he wiould cut a deal with his twin in NK.

What happened to the tough guy talk & how all the other Presidents were worthless pieces of shit for cutting deals with NK where they swore off nuclear weapons.

Trump lies to his base & they love it.

Donald Trump: Wimp in chief. The Pillsbury Doughboy in action.
Trump just said he wiould cut a deal with his twin in NK.

What happened to the tough guy talk & how all the other Presidents were worthless pieces of shit for cutting deals with NK where they swore off nuclear weapons.

Trump lies to his base & they love it.

Donald Trump: Wimp in chief. The Pillsbury Doughboy in action.

We saw how the albrights, clintons, and obamas let these lunatics run free as they toasted and all had a wondrous experience taking in some gulag movies and listening to elvis in korean.
And now your orange doughboy is doing the same shit. The sane shit he railed against during the campaign & you loved it. Yet another trump lie that you just accept. You keep bending over & Trtump keeps giving it to you.

Uranium one. Get ready. Lol.

I thought Trump has a close personal relationship with Kim Jong Un?

Forum List

Back