Truss of UK resigns...why? Huh? Democracy in action after a month?

Conservatism=>Dead and Failed.

She wanted massive tax cuts and massive spending increases.
Same thing Republicans do on this side of the pond.

This type of supply side economics just isn't feasible in today's world.
Trump gave tax breaks and sent the H1-Bs home; she wanted a flood of H1-Bs.

Is that the best you can do? Angry brawling-style rhetoric? Mocking and demeaning those who have a differing view to yours.
I understand that you are grieving but the nation is cheering. In one month she has made everybody in the UK poorer. She should be burned at the stake.

I understand that you are grieving but the nation is cheering. In one month she has made everybody in the UK poorer. She should be burned at the stake.

You’re too emotional for pragmatic argument.

Do you not realise the rest of us are also suffering on the Continent?

And nothing to do with the shenanigans of the British Government.

this right here calls her judgement into question

FfhMHVhWAAEZY6c

You’re too emotional for pragmatic argument.

Do you not realise the rest of us are also suffering on the Continent?

And nothing to do with the shenanigans of the British Government.
I am not emotional. Truss and her brexit budget crashed the economy,put everyone in debt and millions in poverty. People will die this winter as a direct result of tory nonsense.
Apologists like you, who dont even live here, should show some humility. You created this mess.

Last edited:
I am not emotional. Truss and her brexit budget crashed the economy,put everyone in debt and millions in poverty. People will die this inter as a direct result of tory nonsense.
Apologists like you, who dont even live here, should show some humility. You created this mess.

Too emotive and angry for me. You nasty loutish individual.

Truss was doomed before the start.

Too emotive and angry for me. You nasty loutish individual.

Truss was doomed before the start.
Britain was doomed.
Those nasty commies in the markets are cheering the back of her. She was elected by a load of racist pensioners and imposed her brexit bullshit on all of us. Even the tories saw through her. Tories are finished.

Britain was doomed.
Those nasty commies in the markets are cheering the back of her. She was elected by a load of racist pensioners and imposed her brexit bullshit on all of us. Even the tories saw through her. Tories are finished.
She's being rude to me on the other thread. Refusing to discuss anything. Just making sarcastic remarks. I'm going to leave her to her own ego.

Forum List

Back