Zone1 truth about Elohim

Jesus serves Jehovah-John 5:30
That's your false prophets interpretation, not everyone else's. No reason to believe your false fake prophet scholars. They have no credibility because of their false prophesies. John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6 say Jesus is Jehovan.

All 34,000 religions claiming to be christian use the name Jesus--All 34,000 claim to have holy spirit--Then why all the confusion?
Jesus doesnt mention i am at Psalm 82:6, and as well in verse 8 Jesus calls on the true God to judge the earth, proving he is not God. One needs the ability to understand english to see that.
The Hebrew scholars say i will be what i will be is the correct translation of the statement i am that i am found only in trinity translations is error to mislead.
You think changing words makes you right? I will be is the same as saying I am. But, even with this, then you would have to say the words in John 10:34 also say I will be. Therefore, Jesus said he told you that ye are gods in the OT of Psalms 82:6. He said in John, "Did I not tell you that ye are gods?" Plain and simple. Both Jesus and Jehovah said the same thing and Jesus said he told the people this in OT times as "It is written in your law of books."
The confusion is that 34,000 churches mostly did the same thing and could not do all things in the name of Jesus Christ including naming their church, The Church of Jesus Christ. JW's didn't. They are just as guilty if not even more so.

That's your false prophets interpretation, not everyone else's. No reason to believe your false fake prophet scholars. They have no credibility because of their false prophesies. John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6 say Jesus is Jehovan.

Are you deaf, dumb and blind? I showed the scripture that proves it, How about this one as well-1Cor 15:24-28--
They didnt make false prophecies-- Armageddon is a 100% true prophecy, nothing false about it. Their error was trying to put a date on it. They have repented of that.
Psalms 82:6 says nothing of the kind. you are twisting it to try to fit your belief, i already showed you, in verse 8 Jesus asks God to judge the earth proving he is not God. I guess the answer to my first question must be yes.

You think changing words makes you right? I will be is the same as saying I am. But, even with this, then you would have to say the words in John 10:34 also say I will be. Therefore, Jesus said he told you that ye are gods in the OT of Psalms 82:6. He said in John, "Did I not tell you that ye are gods?" Plain and simple. Both Jesus and Jehovah said the same thing and Jesus said he told the people this in OT times as "It is written in your law of books."
The confusion is that 34,000 churches mostly did the same thing and could not do all things in the name of Jesus Christ including naming their church, The Church of Jesus Christ. JW's didn't. They are just as guilty if not even more so.

If it were the same, God would have had it written that way. Your translations are altered, filled with errors=100% fact of life.

Are you deaf, dumb and blind? I showed the scripture that proves it, How about this one as well-1Cor 15:24-28--
They didnt make false prophecies-- Armageddon is a 100% true prophecy, nothing false about it. Their error was trying to put a date on it. They have repented of that.
Psalms 82:6 says nothing of the kind. you are twisting it to try to fit your belief, i already showed you, in verse 8 Jesus asks God to judge the earth proving he is not God. I guess the answer to my first question must be yes.
Everyone and their turtles have predicted Armageddon. That's not difficult with thousands of nuclear bombs around. What your peeping muttering wizard false prophets did was falsely predict the actual day that the world would end. So, no. You did not prove a thing. And, why did you stop at verse 28? Read verse 29. Where are you baptisms for the dead? Paul did not use falsehoods to prove truth. John 10:34 clearly states that Jesus said he already taught the Israelites that they are gods. Where in the OT does it say that? Psalms 82:6. And, who told David or whoever was writing this? Jehovah. Now, put your logic hat on and the only thing you can conclude from this is Jesus is claiming he is Jehovah. End of debate.

If it were the same, God would have had it written that way. Your translations are altered, filled with errors=100% fact of life.
God would have written it that way? God didn't write a word in the bible. He gave prophets and apostles the words to write through revelations and the Holy Ghost. Your prophet scholars are peeping wizards for false prophecy scaring people into thinking the day had come. I'm sure many committed suicide because they didn't want to be part of the destruction of Armageddon. It's your prophet scholar peeping wizards that are in error. Jesus was clearly stating it was he in Psalms 82:6, which was clearly Jehovah.

Everyone and their turtles have predicted Armageddon. That's not difficult with thousands of nuclear bombs around. What your peeping muttering wizard false prophets did was falsely predict the actual day that the world would end. So, no. You did not prove a thing. And, why did you stop at verse 28? Read verse 29. Where are you baptisms for the dead? Paul did not use falsehoods to prove truth. John 10:34 clearly states that Jesus said he already taught the Israelites that they are gods. Where in the OT does it say that? Psalms 82:6. And, who told David or whoever was writing this? Jehovah. Now, put your logic hat on and the only thing you can conclude from this is Jesus is claiming he is Jehovah. End of debate.
regarding your grasp of linguistics----don't give up your day job !!!

Yes they tried to put a date on a true prophecy made by God, that is all. He did not claim to be Jehovah. YHWH( LORD) said to my Lord( Jesus) proves he is not Jehovah.

God would have written it that way? God didn't write a word in the bible. He gave prophets and apostles the words to write through revelations and the Holy Ghost. Your prophet scholars are peeping wizards for false prophecy scaring people into thinking the day had come. I'm sure many committed suicide because they didn't want to be part of the destruction of Armageddon. It's your prophet scholar peeping wizards that are in error. Jesus was clearly stating it was he in Psalms 82:6, which was clearly Jehovah.

You are making crap up. No where in psalm 86 does Jesus claim to be Jehovah--Then explain to all in verse 8 where Jesus asks God to judge the earth--Who is that God?

regarding your grasp of linguistics----don't give up your day job !!!
Everything written is true. JW's scholars called themselves prophets for years and years until their peeping wizard attempts to predict the exact date of the end of the world didn't come to fruition. Thus, their translation attempts are false and cannot be believed.

Yes they tried to put a date on a true prophecy made by God, that is all. He did not claim to be Jehovah. YHWH( LORD) said to my Lord( Jesus) proves he is not Jehovah.
And, by doing so, that made them false prophets who caused mass hysteria, suicides and other bad stuff. They cannot therefore be trusted to translate anything of the Bible. Your translation is false because Jesus said clearly that he told the people in David's time that they were gods and children of the most high. John 10:34 is as clear as a bell. Where else in the Bible but Psalms 82:6 is there any mention of God saying the people are gods? What is then incorrect is your translation of capital letters and small letters.

You are making crap up. No where in psalm 86 does Jesus claim to be Jehovah--Then explain to all in verse 8 where Jesus asks God to judge the earth--Who is that God?
John 10:34 says he said "ye are gods." And, that he had told the people in their scriptures this. So, what other scripture did Jesus tell the people that they are gods except in Psalms 82:6? None. Jesus told the person who transcribed Psalms 82:6 that the people are gods and children of the most high. That would be Jehovah. End of debate. You lose.

And, by doing so, that made them false prophets who caused mass hysteria, suicides and other bad stuff. They cannot therefore be trusted to translate anything of the Bible. Your translation is false because Jesus said clearly that he told the people in David's time that they were gods and children of the most high. John 10:34 is as clear as a bell. Where else in the Bible but Psalms 82:6 is there any mention of God saying the people are gods? What is then incorrect is your translation of capital letters and small letters.

They arent prophets thus cannot be false prophets. Prophets tell of new prophecies, not the ones already foretold by God.

John 10:34 says he said "ye are gods." And, that he had told the people in their scriptures this. So, what other scripture did Jesus tell the people that they are gods except in Psalms 82:6? None. Jesus told the person who transcribed Psalms 82:6 that the people are gods and children of the most high. That would be Jehovah. End of debate. You lose.

Yes Jesus said they would be gods, small g--not God capitol G-There is one God, he always was and always will be, beside him there are 0 true Gods.
Jesus told the righteous they would be children of the most High. But never God.

there are no capital and small letters in Hebrew and Aramaic

They arent prophets thus cannot be false prophets. Prophets tell of new prophecies, not the ones already foretold by God.
Ummm...when your blowhards shouted from the rooftops that the world was ending on specific dates in the future, that was new prophecy. You need to stop lying to yourself. They were peeper wizards and should be shunned and not followed for they lied which is what Satan teaches his followers to do.

Yes Jesus said they would be gods, small g--not God capitol G-There is one God, he always was and always will be, beside him there are 0 true Gods.
Jesus told the righteous they would be children of the most High. But never God.
Yes, we will never be above our Godhead of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. But, we will be gods. The reason for the little "g" is that we are currently gods in embryo studying to become gods of our own mansions and our own universes. You do not know this because your peepers have kept this knowledge from you. And, it's not important to know that much about this at this time. We first have to accept the true and full Gospel of Jesus Christ and have all the necessary ordinances (works) done for us and all those who accept it in the hereafter that didn't have the opportunity. The Holy Ghost will testify to you the truth if you can shed the peepers lies and ask God with real intent for the truth.

Ummm...when your blowhards shouted from the rooftops that the world was ending on specific dates in the future, that was new prophecy. You need to stop lying to yourself. They were peeper wizards and should be shunned and not followed for they lied which is what Satan teaches his followers to do.

It wasnt a new prophecy-The prophecy of Armageddon has been there for over 1900 years--Trying to date it was their error. Stop twisting reality it gets one no where. Immature name calling isnt needed. We arent 10.

Yes, we will never be above our Godhead of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. But, we will be gods. The reason for the little "g" is that we are currently gods in embryo studying to become gods of our own mansions and our own universes. You do not know this because your peepers have kept this knowledge from you. And, it's not important to know that much about this at this time. We first have to accept the true and full Gospel of Jesus Christ and have all the necessary ordinances (works) done for us and all those who accept it in the hereafter that didn't have the opportunity. The Holy Ghost will testify to you the truth if you can shed the peepers lies and ask God with real intent for the truth.

God called the angels godlike--do they rule over their own universes?
Yes the gospel of Jesus, where at John 17:3 assures all--the one who sent him= Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD. Teaching any other God is calling Jesus a liar.

Forum List

Back