Truth Mean Anything to the Left?

I just read a piece by former Harvard evolutionary biologist Marc Hauser...

In the conclusion, comparing animals to humans, he said:

"In sum, the dumbest person you know is still a genius compared to the smartest chimp."

Wow....if he met you, he'd have to reconsider that, huh?

I guess one of your Nutter friends must have alerted you to my little chide above and you came back to this thread.

But...I notice you're STILL ignoring what I posted...ain't ya, Chic?

The post to which you refer, and are so proud, is as insipid as your usual post.

Insipid: Shallow, lacking flavor.

In other words, you'll criticize the tone of my post, but won't address what it says in relation to what you claimed at the beginning?

LOL Drive on, "insipid" Chic! :D

1. "Obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed"
November 5, 2012
obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed

:eusa_clap: 'decimated' not 'destroyed'

President Obama said this in the context of discussing the winding down of the war in Afghanistan

Susan Rice used the term too.

Leon Panetta clarified al qaeda leadership has been decimated.

facts and context can ruin a wingnutty attack

What a moron you become when you lose an argument.

Hey....shouldn't you be at that high-stress job of yours, greeting folks at Wal-Mart????

I'm sorry

I thought this thread was about making up quotes to try to piss off the other side

Honesty was, at one time, a component of your posts.
Clearly, as a result of the thrashing you've absorbed, you've abandoned that element.

My OP, and every post of mine, was totally correct.

Post #58 proved the interchangeability of the terms destroy, defeat, demise, etc.
They all apply to the Obama pretenses re: Islamic radicals.
All.

They were aimed at accruing the votes of simpletons who believed him, or of dishonest individuals who didn't care whether he told the truth.
You can decide which of those descriptions apply to you.

I'd suggest that you should be ashamed,...but for Liberals, that was, long ago, felt to be unimportant.

LOL

Like Tail Gunner Joe McCarthy once told me while we were eating sushi and drinking cheap beer......Political Chic and honesty are mutually exclusive

I'm sorry

I thought this thread was about making up quotes to try to piss off the other side

Clearly, as a result of the thrashing you've absorbed, you've abandoned that element.

Post #58 proved the interchangeability of the terms destroy, defeat, demise, etc.
All.

They were aimed at accruing the votes of simpletons who believed him, or of dishonest individuals who didn't care whether he told the truth.

I'd suggest that you should be ashamed,...but for Liberals, that was, long ago, felt to be unimportant.

LOL

Like Tail Gunner Joe McCarthy once told me while we were eating sushi and drinking cheap beer......Political Chic and honesty are mutually exclusive

When J Edgar and I would meet at the track, we discussed a black man being President one day. Mister Hoover said it was a commie plot

All.

LOL

When J Edgar and I would meet at the track, we discussed a black man being President one day. Mister Hoover said it was a commie plot

David Duke told me at a cross burning that it would never happen. NEVER, BY GOD!

why? the OP doesnt give a shit about the truth.

I just read a piece by former Harvard evolutionary biologist Marc Hauser...

In the conclusion, comparing animals to humans, he said:

"In sum, the dumbest person you know is still a genius compared to the smartest chimp."

Wow....if he met you, he'd have to reconsider that, huh?

Marc is wrong. Many humans are brain-dead (or like you, damn near) and on life support. Chimps, especially the smartest, are far more intelligent. Newborn humans, once again, far behind chimp inteligence.

when my husband was a keeper at the bronx zoo, the monkeys would time their urination to when the keepers walked under their trees.

yeah.. freaking geniuses.

The President never said Al Qaeda was destroyed. You start with a false premise.

Pretty ironic to start a thread about "truth" and immediately go to a made-up quote.
a5252499-155-irony.jpg

Even Brent Bozo's CNS News came up with a slew of quotes claiming "O'bama touted al Qaeda demise 32 times", yet it doesn't appear in any of the quotes. He sez "on the run" and "decimated". Know what "decimated" means?

Not to mention confusing "the left" with "the President"...

But my favourite part is mouthing the words of a blogger without a fact check and then invoking "Milli Vanilli".
:oops:

Last edited:
The President never said Al Qaeda was destroyed. You start with a false premise.

Pretty ironic to start a thread about "truth" and immediately go to a made-up quote.
a5252499-155-irony.jpg

Even Brent Bozo's CNS News came up with a slew of quotes claiming "O'bama touted al Qaeda demise 32 times", yet it doesn't appear in any of the quotes. He sez "on the run" and "decimated". Know what "decimated" means?

But my favourite part is mouthing the words of a blogger without a fact check and then invoking "Milli Vanilli".
Awww It must be hard that you cant understand things that are spoken without MSNBC translating it for you.

a5252499-155-irony.jpg

Awww It must be hard that you cant understand things that are spoken without MSNBC translating it for you.

And... just where was this, as you put it, "spoken"? :link:

That's the great thing about stuff that doesn't exist: doesn't need translation.

:dig:

a5252499-155-irony.jpg

That's the great thing about stuff that doesn't exist: doesn't need translation.

Barack Obama said this about the war in Afghanistan: “We achieved our central goal … or have come very close to achieving our central goal, which is to de-capacitate al-Qaeda, to dismantle them, to make sure that they can’t attack us again.

PJ Media » Obama?s Dangerous Fantasy of Al-Qaeda Defeated

Need translation fascist?

Barack Obama said this about the war in Afghanistan: “We achieved our central goal … or have come very close to achieving our central goal, which is to de-capacitate al-Qaeda, to dismantle them, to make sure that they can’t attack us again.

... and that still does not say what the OP claims. Need reading lessons?
Obviously you do, since you're tossing out words you don't understand. See my sig.

... and that still does not say what the OP claims. Need reading lessons?
Obviously you do, since you're tossing out words you don't understand. See my sig.

you really do need people to tell you what things mean......No wonder why you post like a retard.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back