Truth Social kicked out of Google Play store

The neo-fascist authoritarian right couldn't care less about free speech, facts, or the truth
ooohh they gave you a new word to toss.. fascist. You can add neo, or semi, or however you want to tweak it, but Obiden says, "Be sure to throw it out there like I am."

You remind me of a baby bird with it's mouth open waiting for the next nutrient.
Remember when you chirped, "Disinformation" "Chirp, chirp, disinformation" You can add conservative to it, or Russian or however you wanted to tweak it.
Then Obama came out and said, "We are going to censor what you hear to save you from>>>DISINFORMATION!"
You just don't get what is happening, baby bird...

Don't you ever yearn for an independent thought? :slap:

So, why did Google kick Truth Social off?

Did they give a reason?

Much of this is just the little Goebbels of the Reich media lying again.

See Truth Social doesn't actually HAVE an Android App. When this first came out, I strongly criticized Trump for not supporting half the cell phones in the nation. I saw this thread and thought< wow _ the finally developed the Android version.

But nope, there is no Android app.

This is just yellow journalism by NBC

Dunno, never met Der Juden in real life - I only hear you Nazis talk about how we all need to hate the.

Then again - it's always just run of the mill white people you wage your Pogroms against..
What's wrong with hate when focused appropriately? 😁

So when the FBI uses Twitter to censor free speech - as they regularly do -
No, that's something your dopey cult made up.

And being that you're a brainless cult asslicker, you fell for it. You always do.

Now don't you have some more Nazi genitals to service, little fascist cocksuck? It is what you do. It's all you do, all you've ever done, and all you ever will do.

Sorry. Your rules. Nothing to do with me.

My rules?

Nope - you're the Nazi saying that since Google is private they can censor at will.

As another poster brought up, can they refuse to carry gay and lesbian apps in the Play Store?

I guess Truth Social should abide by their agreement to be listed in the Google Play Store.

People can still access it regardless of whether it’s in the google play store. The pearl clutching is bullshit.
There never was an app developed for Google play store. WTF is going on here?

We're talking about the truthsocial app, not network access.

Truth Social for Android Free In English V 1.1 3.4 (403) Security Status Free Downloadfor Android by C Shriver reviewed on August 26, 2022
You're linking trojans now? Fuck you with that!

I guess Truth Social should abide by their agreement to be listed in the Google Play Store.

People can still access it regardless of whether it’s in the google play store. The pearl clutching is bullshit.

What agreement is that, Herr Nazi?

Nope - you're the Nazi saying that since Google is private they can censor at will.
Well, yeah. that's what any non-fascist would say. Hence, you don't say it. Instead, you scream about how all private media must be forced, at gunpoint, to publish your fascist propaganda.

I don't see how it's possible to get more commie-fascist than you are.

Now, run along. Those Nazi rectums won't lick themselves, so your particular skill set is needed.

Seig Heil.

Google can dictate what people say on a forum they don't own.

You fucking Nazis are something else.
They aren’t. Post want you want in the gutter. They just won’t give you a ride there. Suck it up bitch.

No, that's something your dopey cult made up.

You are flat out insane.

And being that you're a brainless cult asslicker, you fell for it. You always do.

Now don't you have some more Nazi genitals to service, little fascist cocksuck? It is what you do. It's all you do, all you've ever done, and all you ever will do.

Like I say, you are not operating within the confines of reality.

Take your meds.

Bwahahaha. Probably embarrassed by the filth posted by the MAGATs. I’d guess Apple isn’t far behind.

KEY POINTS
  • Donald Trump’s Truth Social is not available on the Google Play store.
  • The restriction means that 44% of smartphone users in the U.S. cannot download the app.
  • Google says that the app violates the Play store’s standards for content moderation, according to Axios.
I doubt anyone uses it....but a win for the good guys still.

You are flat out insane.
You understand FOX just faked that story, right?

Oh wait. You're completely brainwashed, and a serious moron as well, so you don't understand.

Sucks to be you, cult boi. Reality will always be smacking down your idiot conspiracy theories.

Talk about baseless hyperbole.

At least the Soviet press had to be forced, the MSM are willing bend over bitches for the Democrats.
I understand that our nutty conservative MSM tells you to say such crazy things, but it doesn't mean you all have to fall for such nonsense.

Seriously, save the kook gaslighting for your fellow cult droolers. It's not going to work on any normal person.

Out of curiousity, what else did the cult tell you to say today? Run and check. You wouldn't want to be the last cultist to repeat the newest talking points. You'd lose out on major cult brownie points.

Forum List

Back