Truth Social kicked out of Google Play store

I understand that our nutty conservative MSM tells you to say such a crazy things, but it doens't mean you all have to fall for such nonsense.

Seriously, save the idiot gaslightign for your fellow cult droolers. It's not going to work on any normal person.

Now, what else did the cult tell you to say today? Run and check. You wouldn't want to be the last cultist to repeat the newest talking points. You'd lose out on major cult brownie points.

Completely disconnected from reality.

What is it with this board and people with pets as avatars?

You really may be the newest version of the Derp Lord, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

Completely disconnected from reality.
So that's what the cult has told you to parrot. Thanks for answering.

And of course you're going to parrot it, over and over, not caring how stupid it makes you look. You're overjoyed to say stupid things for TheGloryOfTheParty, because it shows what a mindlessly devoted party member you are.

That's earning you some major MAGApoints. I bet you'll got enough soon to get a MAGA tote bag.

What censoring is the right doing?
You're really unaware of the massive book-burning crusade conservatives are staging across the nation? Complete with laws that let them toss teachers and librarians into jail for various ThoughtCrimes.

And then there's Florida, where DeSantis will jail anyone who publishes info which is inconvenient to TheParty.

And then there's Trump, who repeatedly threatened to somehow shut down various media outlets, and who often ordered his followers to attack media people.

So that's what the cult has told you to parrot. Thanks for answering.

And of course you're going to parrot it, over and over, not caring how stupid it makes you look. You're overjoyed to say stupid things for TheGloryOfTheParty, because it shows what a mindlessly devoted party member you are.

That's earning you some major MAGApoints. I bet you'll got enough soon to get a MAGA tote bag.

Good lord, it's the same pointless drivel every single time you respond. There isn't a single attempted point you are making that dignifies a specific response.

Well, yeah. that's what any non-fascist would say.

Right, that's what you said about Mastercraft Cakes, isn't it?

No?

Hence, you don't say it. Instead, you scream about how all private media must be forced, at gunpoint, to publish your fascist propaganda.

LOL

You really are quite insane.

If you run a bed and breakfast, you can't deny service to people because they are white.

If you run a public forum, you can't deny service to people because they support America.

I don't see how it's possible to get more commie-fascist than you are.

Right, but then you are simply insane.

You think freedom of speech is "commie-fascist"
Now, run along. Those Nazi rectums won't lick themselves, so your particular skill set is needed.

I told you before that you can't lick my rectum - no matter how much you beg.

You're really unaware of the massive book-burning crusade conservatives are staging across the nation? Complete with laws that let them toss teachers and librarians into jail for various ThoughtCrimes.

And then there's Florida, where DeSantis will jail anyone who publishes info which is inconvenient to TheParty.

And then there's Trump, who repeatedly threatened to somehow shut down various media outlets, and who often ordered his followers to attack media people.

What book burnings?

The left wanting to ban Huck Finn and To kill a mockingbird?

Who has DeSantis jailed?

Oh wait, you mean the "don't teach gay sex and penis tucking to 5 year old kids law"?

Trump said stuff, Dems do stuff

11 times campus speakers were shouted down by leftist protesters this school year | The College Fix

Bwahahaha. Probably embarrassed by the filth posted by the MAGATs. I’d guess Apple isn’t far behind.

KEY POINTS
  • Donald Trump’s Truth Social is not available on the Google Play store.
  • The restriction means that 44% of smartphone users in the U.S. cannot download the app.
  • Google says that the app violates the Play store’s standards for content moderation, according to Axios.
Gearing up for another election, I see

You really are quite insane.

You might want to reduce your fentanyl intake.

Who has DeSantis jailed?

If you'd get out of your MAGAbubble, where they deliberately keep you ignorant, you'd learn about such things.

Oh wait, you mean the "don't teach gay sex and penis tucking to 5 year old kids law"?
A normal person would be ashamed of lying like that to justify censorship. You aren't. The party told you to say it, so you're going to say it.

Anyways, the point:

Only the right in the USA uses the governent to literally censor people, and every conservatives here is thrilled with that.

The two sides are opposites. The left supports free speech, the right censors.

If you'd get out of your MAGAbubble, where they deliberately keep you ignorant, you'd learn about such things.

A normal person would be ashamed of lying like that to justify censorship. You aren't. The party told you to say it, so you're going to say it.

Anyways, the point:

Only the right in the USA uses the governent to literally censor people, and every conservatives here is thrilled with that.

The two sides are opposites. The left supports free speech, the right censors.

She's being charged with illegal system access, and she hasn't been silenced in any way. try again.

The left supports only their speech, and their violence.

To the left "Our violence is speech, your speech is violence" is the mantra.

I doubt anyone uses it....but a win for the good guys still.

Seig Heil.

Only about you thinking you're the "good guys" thing...
iu

Forum List

Back