Truth Social kicked out of Google Play store

You would have made a great Stalinist, given your love of the kangaroo courts and CrimesAgainstTheParty thing.

That's another way the two sides are opposites. Democrats universally condemn violence, Republicans universally endorse it.
"given your love of the kangaroo courts"
Amazingly ironic for a guy who supports the Jan. 6 hearings.

Nothing new wirh the left. Google is full of far left lunatics . And the Fascist left cheer.

BTW I dont have Truth Social nor do I give a damn about it. But I do see why google is Fascist

Bwahahaha. Probably embarrassed by the filth posted by the MAGATs. I’d guess Apple isn’t far behind.

KEY POINTS
  • Donald Trump’s Truth Social is not available on the Google Play store.
  • The restriction means that 44% of smartphone users in the U.S. cannot download the app.
  • Google says that the app violates the Play store’s standards for content moderation, according to Axios.
A leftist for censoring people of differing opinions? The heck you say.

Leftists continuing to root for fascist totalitarian ways.

What's sad is how much conservatives lie, this post being one of countless examples.

What's really sad is you portray as some sort of constitutional expert but just run your mouth, usually 100% wrong and then shit your panties when confronted and run away you worthless shitstain

What's sad is how much conservatives lie, this post being one of countless examples.
1661884305967.png

Bwahahaha. Probably embarrassed by the filth posted by the MAGATs. I’d guess Apple isn’t far behind.

KEY POINTS
  • Donald Trump’s Truth Social is not available on the Google Play store.
  • The restriction means that 44% of smartphone users in the U.S. cannot download the app.
  • Google says that the app violates the Play store’s standards for content moderation, according to Axios.
What's new? Do you really think anyone is surprised? You got a real non-story there.

"given your love of the kangaroo courts"
Amazingly ironic for a guy who supports the Jan. 6 hearings.
Mamooth is bouncing off the walls high. She has no grip on the real world at all right now. I don't know if she's huffing paint along with the fentanyl, but she's more fucked up than I've seen her in the past.

Standard Disclaimer: I like using her non-preferred pronouns..

Mamooth is bouncing off the walls high. She has no grip on the real world at all right now. I don't know if she's huffing paint along with the fentanyl, but she's more fucked up than I've seen her in the past.

Standard Disclaimer: I like using her non-preferred pronouns..
I keep forgetting that Mamooth is a woman - and a deranged one at that.

Forum List

Back