Truth Social kicked out of Google Play store

Bwahahaha. Probably embarrassed by the filth posted by the MAGATs. I’d guess Apple isn’t far behind.

KEY POINTS
  • Donald Trump’s Truth Social is not available on the Google Play store.
  • The restriction means that 44% of smartphone users in the U.S. cannot download the app.
  • Google says that the app violates the Play store’s standards for content moderation, according to Axios.
It never was available. Only an Apple app was developed for Truth Social.

They really didn't even try. The developers of Truth Social failed.

Interesting view of private companies.

It's like forcing a supermarket to carry a particular brand of coldcuts.

Why should google be forced to put apps it doesn't want in it's store.

If it is the only supermarket in the nation? Google has a monopoly.

If a group of conservatives bought your local power company, it would be okay if they turned off your power because they don't like what you post, right?

I mean, private company so they can punish you for political views.

If it is the only supermarket in the nation? Google has a monopoly.

If a group of conservatives bought your local power company, it would be okay if they turned off your power because they don't like what you post, right?

I mean, private company so they can punish you for political views.

How about they start banning some LGBT apps?

More lies from the right.

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and private entities, such as app stores.

Gov. agency < (Gov.) calls Zuckerberg>(Private). Zuc does what they want. Suppress, censor, embellish, lie. Then the Gov. calls Google...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Bwahahaha. Probably embarrassed by the filth posted by the MAGATs. I’d guess Apple isn’t far behind.

KEY POINTS
  • Donald Trump’s Truth Social is not available on the Google Play store.
  • The restriction means that 44% of smartphone users in the U.S. cannot download the app.
  • Google says that the app violates the Play store’s standards for content moderation, according to Axios.
So, why did Google kick Truth Social off?

Did they give a reason?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
You know the last part of that makes 1/6 prosecutions unConstitutional, right?

Forum List

Back