Try and Say Something Nice:

...and (R)IGHTeous 1

That doesn't even make sense.:lol::cuckoo: Try again.

Anyway. Shintao, he's a laugh riot, not for reason good to him, but yea, a laugh riot.:lol:

Same for Starkey, rdean, TM.

As for actually knowing wtf they're talkin bout in debate...........nope sorry.

I promise you, it makes perfect sense.

Nope, especially seeing as how I'm clearly 1 of the USMB right's pwner all stars.

Try again dude.

That doesn't even make sense.:lol::cuckoo: Try again.

Anyway. Shintao, he's a laugh riot, not for reason good to him, but yea, a laugh riot.:lol:

Same for Starkey, rdean, TM.

As for actually knowing wtf they're talkin bout in debate...........nope sorry.

Nope, especially seeing as how I'm clearly 1 of the USMB right's pwner all stars.

Try again dude.

Pwner all star?

Didja mean to prove me right?

Try again dude.

Pwner all star?

Oh dear. You're starting to embarrass yourself now man. Everyone on the right, and middle see what I say, see, what you don't. It obviously explains my off the charts thanks and rep for someone's who's only been here bout a month.:cool:

You're forgiven tho. You've been relatively cool up to now, so Ima advise you not to travel the road of loon trolls like Starkey, Shintao, rdean, "Truth"Matters, all dunces pwned by yours truly, along with swaths of others. Tis a dark, desolate, IQ voided place that I doubt you wanna reside in.

Next.

Try again dude.

Pwner all star?

Oh dear. You're starting to embarrass yourself now man. Everyone on the right, and middle see what I say, see, what you don't. It obviously explains my off the charts thanks and rep for someone's who's only been here bout a month.:cool:

You're forgiven tho. You've been relatively cool up to now, so Ima advise you not to travel the road of loon trolls like Starkey, Shintao, rdean, "Truth"Matters, all dunces pwned by yours truly, along with swaths of others. Tis a dark, desolate, IQ voided place that I doubt you wanna reside in.

Next.

You best go back up and look at the context of the discussion.

You're one of the ones we want to trade. Exactly because of your juvenile insecurities. As outlined by you so wonderfully in your post.

Pwner all star?

Next.

You're one of the ones we want to trade. Exactly because of your juvenile insecurities. As outlined by you so wonderfully in your post.

In other words, you know I'm right and are deflecting.

Next.

Next.

Next.

Right about what?

You're one of the ones we want to trade. You have yet to put forth any argument about anything. Just a bunch of prattle about rep and thanks and how much of a pwner you are. All of which just reinforces your juvenile insecurities and cements the point that you would be in the top 10 on a trade list.

JakeStakey is articulate.

Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater here, fellas.

Jake is an odd case. I find I generally disagree with him and yet, even so, he can be genuine and rational. I thought he was nothing but a poseur and a bit of a dick. But I find there are aspects to him that are actually commendable.

Next.

Right about what?

You're one of the ones we want to trade. You have yet to put forth any argument about anything. Just a bunch of prattle about rep and thanks and how much of a pwner you are. All of which just reinforces your juvenile insecurities and cements the point that you would be in the top 10 on a trade list.

His boast about his rep made me :lol::lol::lol:

Next.

Right about what?

His boast about his rep made me :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah :cuckoo:

Next.

Right about what?

He's alsonone of those losers who writes things on your profile page while blocking his own.

Next.

Right about what?

He's alsonone of those losers who writes things on your profile page while blocking his own.

Really?

That cowardly, huh?

Forum List

Back