Try saying "I can't breathe" 11 times without taking a breath.

fuck that fat son of a bitch. If he hadn't done anything wrong, half a dozen cops wouldn't have been required to cuff himin broad daylight

That is a false premise.
It's not a false premise.

If he's not breaking the law, what are the chances that multiple officers would even have approached him?

If he hadn't resisted, what are the odds that he wouldn't have been put in a choke hold?
Because they were afraid of him. He was big. BIG. And black. And was asking questions they didn't want to answer. Like "why am I being arrested?"

What if he'd been big and white? Or yellow? Sorry but I couldn't help but notice you went out of your way to mention he was black. Wtf Gracie?

fuck that fat son of a bitch. If he hadn't done anything wrong, half a dozen cops wouldn't have been required to cuff himin broad daylight

That is a false premise.

If he's not breaking the law, what are the chances that multiple officers would even have approached him?

If he hadn't resisted, what are the odds that he wouldn't have been put in a choke hold?
Because they were afraid of him. He was big. BIG. And black. And was asking questions they didn't want to answer. Like "why am I being arrested?"

What if he'd been big and white? Or yellow? Sorry but I couldn't help but notice you went out of your way to mention he was black. Wtf Gracie?
Because he was big and black! Dayum! Wtf is wrong with you guys? This thread is about a BIG BLACK dude that was murdered by a white cop. Period. He was Big. He was BLACK. BIG BLACK. BLACK BIG. Of course I "mentioned" it. Are you stoned or something? Oy.

And, in answer to your question, if he was a sumo wrestler and they did the same to him with a choke hold, and the guy was doing nothing, it would STILL BE MURDER. They killed him. Fact.

That is a false premise.

Because he was big and black! Dayum! Wtf is wrong with you guys? This thread is about a BIG BLACK dude that was murdered by a white cop. Period. He was Big. He was BLACK. BIG BLACK. BLACK BIG. Of course I "mentioned" it. Are you stoned or something? Oy.

You miss the entire point. Is someone scarier if they're black?

This is where you need to focus. You are assuming the chances are low. That assumption is flawed.

No evidence has been shown to support the claim that Garner was engaged in illegal activity.

That is a false premise.

Color has nothing to do with it Gracie.

Shame you think skin color is important. I have been taken down like that several times, thank god I was in good health despite the pigment of my skin

That is a false premise.

Depends on the neighborhood sadly

This is where you need to focus. You are assuming the chances are low. That assumption is flawed.

No evidence has been shown to support the claim that Garner was engaged in illegal activity.

Oh please. You really believe the NYPD has nothing better to do than send SIX officers,including a supervisor to harass a guy who was doing nothing illegal?

The motherfucker was on parole and had previously been arrested more than 30 times.

The ODDS are that the police were there for a valid reason

No matter what you want to believe.

Oh please. You really believe the NYPD has nothing better to do than send SIX officers,including a supervisor to harass a guy who was doing nothing illegal?

The motherfucker was on parole and had previously been arrested more than 30 times.

You're right, he deserved that treatment over a fucking .75 cent cigarette.

Listen to yourself try to justify this CLEAR abuse of power. At most his offense was a misdemeanor. Here it requires a 150.00 dollar offense to be a felony.

The man was clearly a bottom feeder but that IS NOT an automatic jailable offense much less a death sentence.

That is a false premise.

Sigh. Either I am not good at expressing myself like Mertex says or............y'all are stoned or drunk.
No, someone is not scarier if they are black. Well, yeah. Maybe they are. Depends on the area, situation, etc.
If you were walking down a path in the middle of the park at night and saw a BIG guy...black, white, green, yellow following you, would YOU be a tad nervous? And I am talking BIG. Of course you would. But I understand that you can't say so. It would make you racist. Or a pussy. Or paranoid. Insert whatever word you wish.

That is a false premise.

Shame you think skin color is important. I have been taken down like that several times, thank god I was in good health despite the pigment of my skin
oy

oy
I like you Gracie, don't drop to partisan lows. There are few people on here I like & you're one of em

Listen to yourself try to justify this CLEAR abuse of power. At most his offense was a misdemeanor. Here it requires a 150.00 dollar offense to be a felony.

The man was clearly a bottom feeder but that IS NOT an automatic jailable offense much less a death sentence.

No, I don't justify the choke hold Grams, that cop at least needs to be fired

I'm not even justifying an arrest for the offense listed, I'm saying that once the cops DO decide to arrest, you can't resist. If you do , anything that happens is on you.

oy
I like you Gracie, don't drop to partisan lows. There are few people on here I like & you're one of em
I like you too Grandpa. But what exactly is a partisan low??

No, I don't justify the choke hold Grams, that cop at least needs to be fired

I'm not even justifying an arrest for the offense listed, I'm saying that once the cops DO decide to arrest, you can't resist. If you do , anything that happens is on you.
I agree with that, but when did our rights to ask WHY become punishable with cuffs and possible death? What's next? Asking to see our papers?

Forum List

Back