Try saying "I can't breathe" 11 times without taking a breath.

If he would have complied he would be alive. This is really pretty simple.

If the police had complied with their use of force training, he'd be alive.

If you take responsibility for your own actions you don't have to rely on what kind of training the cop had. Again---very simple steps in being responsible for yourself would have prevented these deaths.

And Americans should have known better than to work in tall buildings while there were terrorists in the world I suppose.

Last edited:
So I guess if Garner had said 'I'm having trouble breathing' 11 times instead of 'I can't breathe',

THEN the cops would have been culpable?

lol, you people are best entertainment we sane folks could ask for.

If you take responsibility for your own actions you don't have to rely on what kind of training the cop had. Again---very simple steps in being responsible for yourself would have prevented these deaths.

And Americans should have known better than to work in tall buildings while there were terrorists in the world I suppose.

Not one of those in the buildings were committing a crime.

now there's a great analogy. Are you able to see the difference between resisting arrest and working in a tall building ?

So I guess if Garner had said 'I'm having trouble breathing' 11 times instead of 'I can't breathe',

That you think you're sane makes people like me laugh.

Thats what insane people do. They laugh when nothing is funny.

Yeah, it's funny.....medical personnel and emts rule of thumb is that if someone is talking/complaining/crying..they're breathing.

And despite you two bitches moaning, the medical examiner ruled it a homicide. Fact.

And the grand jury ruled that there was no reason to indict anyone for it. Fact. And they heard more evidence than the medical examiner did.

That explains how mindless you are: Cops are allowed to get away with killing a citizen and not be accountable. Thanks for explaining yourself.

The DAs won't put a cop on trial. Rachel Maddow ran the numbers recently. Out of 187 killings by cops only 1 was indicted.

Where I live, a dumbass assaulted police officers in the parking lot of the law enforcement center at 3AM. He had made a glue gun to look like a real gun using tape. They shot and killed him. I guess you think they should be indicted.

Eric Garner said it, eleven times, claiming he couldn't breathe.

Pretty obviously, he could breathe at the time... because that's what he did.

So after he pretended he couldn't breathe, he pretended to die?

If you can talk, you can breathe.
You can talk underwater. Are you saying you can breath underwater?

Invalid comparison. He wasn't under water where there is no oxygen. Try again dumbass.

Yeah, it's funny.....medical personnel and emts rule of thumb is that if someone is talking/complaining/crying..they're breathing.

And despite you two bitches moaning, the medical examiner ruled it a homicide. Fact.

And the grand jury ruled that there was no reason to indict anyone for it. Fact. And they heard more evidence than the medical examiner did.

That explains how mindless you are: Cops are allowed to get away with killing a citizen and not be accountable. Thanks for explaining yourself.

The DAs won't put a cop on trial. Rachel Maddow ran the numbers recently. Out of 187 killings by cops only 1 was indicted.

Where I live, a dumbass assaulted police officers in the parking lot of the law enforcement center at 3AM. He had made a glue gun to look like a real gun using tape. They shot and killed him. I guess you think they should be indicted.

depends on what color he was according to liberals. Only black lives matter.

It's not funny when people die. It's funny when people like you try to make everything about race. That's what I laugh at BOY. Now, go pick some cotton.

Invalid comparison. He wasn't under water where there is no oxygen. Try again dumbass.
You said if you can talk you can breath. Thats a false statement since you can talk underwater. You try again since you screwed up.

depends on what color he was according to liberals. Only black lives matter.

When a white cop kills a black, the Liberals first and only thought is racial motivation.

It's not funny when people die. It's funny when people like you try to make everything about race. That's what I laugh at BOY. Now, go pick some cotton.
No one said it was funny which makes your insane laughter noteworthy. You go pick some cotton boy. Oh I forgot the sun would kill you.

It is sad you are so stupid that this has to be explained to you. It really is.

A person who is being suffocated, but can still speak, is not going to say, "I am having a very difficult time breathing." They are going to say what Garner said. "I can't breathe." Brevity out of necessity while being suffocated. An economy of words to preserve what little air one is able to draw.

He was suffocated. To death. He tried to alert them to this.

You said if you can talk you can breath. Thats a false statement. You try again since you screwed up.

What level of medical training do you have boy?

No one said it was funny which makes your insane laughter noteworthy. You go pick some cotton boy. Oh I forgot the sun would kill you.

I said it was funny that you cottonpickers automatically think race in these types of situations. You don't have to say it's funny. I did and if I think it's funny, it is whether you do or not.

You said if you can talk you can breath. Thats a false statement. You try again since you screwed up.

What level of medical training do you have boy?
Why does that matter boy? I can talk underwater.

Forum List

Back