Try saying "I can't breathe" 11 times without taking a breath.

So I guess if Garner had said 'I'm having trouble breathing' 11 times instead of 'I can't breathe',

THEN the cops would have been culpable?

lol, you people are best entertainment we sane folks could ask for.

That you think you're sane makes people like me laugh.
Thats what insane people do. They laugh when nothing is funny.

It's not funny when people die. It's funny when people like you try to make everything about race. That's what I laugh at BOY. Now, go pick some cotton.
No one said it was funny which makes your insane laughter noteworthy. You go pick some cotton boy. Oh I forgot the sun would kill you.

I said it was funny that you cottonpickers automatically think race in these types of situations. You don't have to say it's funny. I did and if I think it's funny, it is whether you do or not.
Which is why I said you were insane boy. Laughing when nothing is funny is a sign of mental illness.

RETARD: That guy wasn't drowning. He was able to shout, "Help!" several times before he died.

If you can talk, you can breathe.
You can talk underwater. Are you saying you can breath underwater?

Invalid comparison. He wasn't under water where there is no oxygen. Try again dumbass.
You said if you can talk you can breath. Thats a false statement. You try again since you screwed up.

What level of medical training do you have boy?
Why does that matter boy? I can talk underwater.

You made a medically inaccurate statement.

You can also talk with your head up your ass. You're doing it know. You should join the circus.

It's not funny when people die. It's funny when people like you try to make everything about race. That's what I laugh at BOY. Now, go pick some cotton.
No one said it was funny which makes your insane laughter noteworthy. You go pick some cotton boy. Oh I forgot the sun would kill you.

I said it was funny that you cottonpickers automatically think race in these types of situations. You don't have to say it's funny. I did and if I think it's funny, it is whether you do or not.
Which is why I said you were insane boy. Laughing when nothing is funny is a sign of mental illness.

Thinking you can determine what I find funny then claim it isn't because you don't find it that way is a sign of Liberalism which is a mental disorder. Your problem is you think you can make the determination of what's funny for anyone yourself negro.

You can talk underwater. Are you saying you can breath underwater?

Invalid comparison. He wasn't under water where there is no oxygen. Try again dumbass.
You said if you can talk you can breath. Thats a false statement. You try again since you screwed up.

You can also talk with your head up your ass. You're doing it know. You should join the circus.
You said if you can talk you can breath. You can talk underwater so your statement is false.

Thinking you can determine what I find funny then claim it isn't because you don't find it that way is a sign of Liberalism which is a mental disorder. Your problem is you think you can make the determination of what's funny for anyone yourself negro.
I dont care what you find funny. I said you finding something funny is proof of how insane you are.

Try saying "I can't breathe" 11 times without taking a breath."

I can say it 25 times without taking a breath

Man, when someone is having an asthma attack they say they cant breathe. Wait until the next time I see it I'm going to tell them all about what some fuck tards on a message board had to say about it...then I'm going to believe them and help them like a decent person would

Dumbasses think you need to take a breath to speak like your body is devoid of all oxygen until you take a breath and apparently talk while inhaling LOL

Dumbasses think you need to take a breath to speak like your body is devoid of all oxygen until you take a breath and apparently talk while inhaling LOL
Conservative swears he's a doctor but is obviously unaware you have no need to breath in order to speak.

You said if you can talk you can breath. You can talk underwater so your statement is false.

Why don't you prove you can talk underwater by doing it about 20 minutes. The difference you don't seem to get is that I can continue to talk above water and you'll eventually stop which isn't a bad thing.

Conservative swears he's a doctor but is obviously unaware you have no need to breath in order to speak.

What does that make you? Another Liberal dumbass that thinks he knows more about medical aspects than someone that is trained in such things.

Thinking you can determine what I find funny is insane.

I think he believes we all inhale while talking almost like a reverse Darth Vader lol.

Dumb fucker

And despite you two bitches moaning, the medical examiner ruled it a homicide. Fact.

And the grand jury ruled that there was no reason to indict anyone for it. Fact. And they heard more evidence than the medical examiner did.

That explains how mindless you are: Cops are allowed to get away with killing a citizen and not be accountable. Thanks for explaining yourself.

The DAs won't put a cop on trial. Rachel Maddow ran the numbers recently. Out of 187 killings by cops only 1 was indicted.

Where I live, a dumbass assaulted police officers in the parking lot of the law enforcement center at 3AM. He had made a glue gun to look like a real gun using tape. They shot and killed him. I guess you think they should be indicted.

depends on what color he was according to liberals. Only black lives matter.

When a white cop kills a black, the Liberals first and only thought is racial motivation.

My first thought was on the issue of unnecessary use of force.

And the grand jury ruled that there was no reason to indict anyone for it. Fact. And they heard more evidence than the medical examiner did.

That explains how mindless you are: Cops are allowed to get away with killing a citizen and not be accountable. Thanks for explaining yourself.

The DAs won't put a cop on trial. Rachel Maddow ran the numbers recently. Out of 187 killings by cops only 1 was indicted.

Where I live, a dumbass assaulted police officers in the parking lot of the law enforcement center at 3AM. He had made a glue gun to look like a real gun using tape. They shot and killed him. I guess you think they should be indicted.

When a white cop kills a black, the Liberals first and only thought is racial motivation.

What was behind your thought of unnecessary? If it had nothing to do with race, your fellow Liberals don't want to hear from you. It doesn't fit their agenda.

What was behind your thought of unnecessary? If it had nothing to do with race, your fellow Liberals don't want to hear from you. It doesn't fit their agenda.

I trained as a military policeman. None of the restraint moves they taught us involved choking someone to death.

Why don't you prove you can talk underwater by doing it about 20 minutes. The difference you don't seem to get is that I can continue to talk above water and you'll eventually stop which isn't a bad thing.
Thats dumb. It doesnt take 20 minutes to say "I cant breath" 11 times.

What does that make you? Another Liberal dumbass that thinks he knows more about medical aspects than someone that is trained in such things.
You dont have to be trained to know you can speak without being able to breath you dumb boy.

Forum List

Back