Try saying "I can't breathe" 11 times without taking a breath.

I have far more than 30 arrests in my lifetime. While I am a grade a asshole I am not a piece of shit.
You motherfuckers judge from your ivory tower bubbles

I saw the vid when it first happened and hit the news. The man was bothering NOBODY. He just broke up a fight. Cops decided to focus on HIM. The one cop wanted him to put the cuffs on. He asked why and kept asking why. The asshole cop then got behind him and put a choke hold on him. The other cops arrived by then and pounced. That man laid there for a long LONG time. Nobody propped his head. Nobody did cpr. Nobody checked on him or tried to help. Cops OR ambulance people. They just stood around. And he died due to it.

And to add insult to injury (DEATH), the cop had his badge taken away but he was not found guilty for choking this man TO DEATH. It pissed me off then, and it pisses me off now.

Oh please. You really believe the NYPD has nothing better to do than send SIX officers,including a supervisor to harass a guy who was doing nothing illegal?

I believe that the government wields crushing power. I believe that many police nowadays are drunk on that power. I believe that people drunk on their own power tend to abuse it, and violate the rights of people.

The motherfucker was on parole and had previously been arrested more than 30 times.

That does not provide any evidence that he was engaged in illegal activity at the time of this incident.

The ODDS are that the police were there for a valid reason

Yes, they were responding to a report of a fight taking place. But their reason for attempting to question Garner was due to "suspicion" that he was selling illegal cigarettes. Police have yet to actually articulate any reason for this suspicion other than his prior history for doing so. You don't seem to care about any of that. You ignore the fact that Garner had the legal right to not talk to police if he did not want to do so. The police had not legal right to arrest Garner. The only reason they decided to do so was because they disliked him exercising his lawful rights.

Oh please. You really believe the NYPD has nothing better to do than send SIX officers,including a supervisor to harass a guy who was doing nothing illegal?

I believe that the government wields crushing power. I believe that many police nowadays are drunk on that power. I believe that people drunk on their own power tend to abuse it, and violate the rights of people.

The motherfucker was on parole and had previously been arrested more than 30 times.

That does not provide any evidence that he was engaged in illegal activity at the time of this incident.

The ODDS are that the police were there for a valid reason

Yes, they were responding to a report of a fight taking place. But their reason for attempting to question Garner was due to "suspicion" that he was selling illegal cigarettes. Police have yet to actually articulate any reason for this suspicion other than his prior history for doing so. You don't seem to care about any of that. You ignore the fact that Garner had the legal right to not talk to police if he did not want to do so. The police had not legal right to arrest Garner. The only reason they decided to do so was because they disliked him exercising his lawful rights.
Thank God there are people here who can articulate what I seem to fail at. So, with that said...

WHAT SWIMEXPERT ^^^ SAID!!!!

Hey Grandpa!!! I looked up "partisan" "low". I am not any particular political party, so no worries I will be high or low with partisan. :lol:
I don't have one. ;)

In politics, a partisan is a committed member of a political party.

Hey Grandpa!!! I looked up "partisan" "low". I am not any particular political party, so no worries I will be high or low with partisan. :lol:
I don't have one. ;)

Well I don't know your politics. I am definitely committed to one party nationally so I guess I should eat my own words

I don't have one. ;)

Well I don't know your politics. I am definitely committed to one party nationally so I guess I should eat my own words
Nobody knows my politics cuz I don't have any, lol. I lean lots of different ways. In short...I go with what I feel is right. Regardless of the label.
But anyway.....:smiliehug:

If he's not breaking the law, what are the chances that multiple officers would even have approached him?

This is where you need to focus. You are assuming the chances are low. That assumption is flawed.

No evidence has been shown to support the claim that Garner was engaged in illegal activity.

He was reported to the Police by at least one store owner for selling cigarettes in front of his store. There are at least 5 or 6 city ordinances against that practice.

You don't know much about physiology.

Doesn't matter though.

Before being attacked and killed, Garner had broken up a fight and was not suspected of committing any crime.

And, even if he had been selling loose cigs, that's not a death penalty offense. Neither is resisting being assaulted by police.
New york wasn't collecting taxes on those cigs. To a liberal that is worthy of death.

I saw the vid when it first happened and hit the news. The man was bothering NOBODY. He just broke up a fight. Cops decided to focus on HIM. The one cop wanted him to put the cuffs on. He asked why and kept asking why. The asshole cop then got behind him and put a choke hold on him. The other cops arrived by then and pounced. That man laid there for a long LONG time. Nobody propped his head. Nobody did cpr. Nobody checked on him or tried to help. Cops OR ambulance people. They just stood around. And he died due to it.

I didn't time the video, but how long was it from the time the cop put him in a choke hold to the time he released the choke hold? Does anyone know? I can hold my breath for 30-45 seconds with no harmful effect.

If he would have complied he would be alive. This is really pretty simple.

If the police had complied with their use of force training, he'd be alive.

If you take responsibility for your own actions you don't have to rely on what kind of training the cop had. Again---very simple steps in being responsible for yourself would have prevented these deaths.

Forum List

Back