‘Try walking on the street, and don’t move aside for the white people’

She walks slightly in front of me, with me on the street side. I move in front of her when we meet someone.
You obviously should be walking with her on your shoulders, carrying a razor-sharp halberd.

You obviously should be walking with her on your shoulders, carrying a razor-sharp halberd.

At 64 years old, the only thing I carry on my shoulders is my granddaughter.

Besides, my lady is a badass. I am not protective because she needs it.

Educated Koreans are very polite (why is a long story that might offend some). Trashy young men who want to pretend they are "gangsta" can be clownish assholes. When there is a fight to be had they will fight, though. Gotta give them credit for that.
I have had almost no experience with Koreans. I have lived next to Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Cambodians.....all were quiet, polite and very easy to get along with. Asian people in general simply seem to be less prone to aggression. At least that's the impression I get.

I have had almost no experience with Koreans. I have lived next to Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Cambodians.....all were quiet, polite and very easy to get along with. Asian people in general simply seem to be less prone to aggression. At least that's the impression I get.
“Less prone to aggression”? History suggests otherwise. Humans everywhere are aggressive animals.

I’ve never experienced a black person playing “chicken” with me walking on the sidewalk. I don’t think that’s even a thing.

What is a thing is black people jaywalking right in front of your car, forcing you to hit the breaks.

We all know that’s a thing

I’ve never experienced a black person playing “chicken” with me walking on the sidewalk. I don’t think that’s even a thing.

What is a thing is black people jaywalking right in front of your car, forcing you to hit the breaks.

We all know that’s a thing
Obnoxious, hairy, fat broads in Cambridge to that too.

Last time some stranger bumped into me on the street I coughed repeatedly on them and told them "get back, (cough) I'm real (contagious (cough cough)
Try it it works., and I never had to use my weapon.

I blew up two negresses last week who thought walking right into 6’ 3” 235 would be a good experiment. After they got up one was hollering for my address so she could file assault charges.

Not buying that this actually happened. But are you claiming that you knocked two black women down to ground because they would not yield to you? lol

I blew up two negresses last week who thought walking right into 6’ 3” 235 would be a good experiment. After they got up one was hollering for my address so she could file assault charges.
1717021381599.jpeg

Educated Koreans are very polite (why is a long story that might offend some). Trashy young men who want to pretend they are "gangsta" can be clownish assholes. When there is a fight to be had they will fight, though. Gotta give them credit for that.
Every time I've met the parents of Korean students I've been tutoring, they gave me a deep, formal bow as soon as they sensed I understood the social expectations.

And if you know the "right" way to drink with a Korean person, you will be greatly appreciated.

Forum List

Back