Tsarnaev Wrongfully Indicted.... but a Moscow Show Trial Coming Up

If only they had just killed him when he was found no wrongful indictment no show trial no waste of taxpayer dollars just dead in the box and in the ground.

"An image showed Tamerlan trying to surrender. He was lying prone with his arms outstretched. He held no weapon. None was near him. No blood was visible. He was murdered in cold blood. His body was riddled with bullets from head to toe.

Dzhokhar likely tried to surrender. Local and/or federal assassins tried to kill him. He was shot multiple times. He survived. A throat wound prevented him from speaking for weeks".
facepalm_jim.jpg

I believe the chimpanzee is reacting to your decision to execute an innocent man.
jiFfM.jpg

I believe that the your decision to execute an innocent man deserves a double facepalm.

If only they had just killed him when he was found no wrongful indictment no show trial no waste of taxpayer dollars just dead in the box and in the ground.

"An image showed Tamerlan trying to surrender. He was lying prone with his arms outstretched. He held no weapon. None was near him. No blood was visible. He was murdered in cold blood. His body was riddled with bullets from head to toe.

Dzhokhar likely tried to surrender. Local and/or federal assassins tried to kill him. He was shot multiple times. He survived. A throat wound prevented him from speaking for weeks".
facepalm_jim.jpg

I believe the chimpanzee is reacting to your decision to execute an innocent man.
jiFfM.jpg

I believe that the your decision to execute an innocent man deserves a double facepalm.

Your idea that his fate is somehow my decision deserves a triple facepalm.
280410_150628040.jpg

I have the quadruple ready to go.

facepalm_jim.jpg

jiFfM.jpg

280410_150628040.jpg

"FBI head Robert Mueller exceeds the worst of J. Edgar Hoover. Rule of law principles don't matter. They vanished entirely on his watch.
He's involved in unprecedented mass surveillance. He's perhaps responsible for all US terror plots. He entraps victims lawlessly. They're falsely charged. They're hung out to dry for state-sponsored crimes.
He wages war on Islam. He targeted numerous innocent Muslims.They're convenient US "enemies." They're vulnerable. They're guilty only of being in America at the wrong time. They committed no crimes. They're falsely charged. They're wrongfully imprisoned.
Praying to the wrong god is dangerous. In America, it's not tolerated. It risks persecution, false charges, prosecution, conviction and imprisonment. Victims are tortured. Some are murdered in cold blood."

jiFfM.jpg

280410_150628040.jpg

"FBI head Robert Mueller exceeds the worst of J. Edgar Hoover. Rule of law principles don't matter. They vanished entirely on his watch.
He's involved in unprecedented mass surveillance. He's perhaps responsible for all US terror plots. He entraps victims lawlessly. They're falsely charged. They're hung out to dry for state-sponsored crimes.
He wages war on Islam. He targeted numerous innocent Muslims.They're convenient US "enemies." They're vulnerable. They're guilty only of being in America at the wrong time. They committed no crimes. They're falsely charged. They're wrongfully imprisoned.
Praying to the wrong god is dangerous. In America, it's not tolerated. It risks persecution, false charges, prosecution, conviction and imprisonment. Victims are tortured. Some are murdered in cold blood."

Quadruple_26bf28_1655536.jpg

Defense lawyers argue there is no evidence Dzhokhar participated in acts of terror. The state refused to turn over evidence in the case and a witness who may have had information on the role played by Tamerlain was killed by the FBI.
BxGeDqaIIAA3o9Z.jpg:large
[/QUOTE]

“Eyewitness accounts strongly suggest that MBTA Transit Police Officer Richard H. Donohue Jr. was shot and nearly killed by a fellow officer in Watertown April 19 during the hail of gunfire unleashed on Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as the suspected terrorist made a getaway in a carjacked sport utility vehicle,” the Boston Globe reported.

Defense lawyers argue there is no evidence Dzhokhar participated in acts of terror. The state refused to turn over evidence in the case and a witness who may have had information on the role played by Tamerlain was killed by the FBI.
BxGeDqaIIAA3o9Z.jpg:large

“Eyewitness accounts strongly suggest that MBTA Transit Police Officer Richard H. Donohue Jr. was shot and nearly killed by a fellow officer in Watertown April 19 during the hail of gunfire unleashed on Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as the suspected terrorist made a getaway in a carjacked sport utility vehicle,” the Boston Globe reported.
[/QUOTE]
f13f6dafba11c5fd7779bd891f89a03e.jpg

“We still don’t know what really happened in Boston and who committed the attacks even though the mainstream media report that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has admitted being guilty,” writes Julie Lévesque. “What we know for sure is that the official Boston bombing narrative is filled with lies and that since 9/11 and in the context of the fictitious ‘War on Terror,’ Western governments, intelligence agencies and mainstream media have proven to be untrustworthy sources of information on alleged ‘terrorist attacks’ or ‘foiled terrorist plots.’”

Op is a loon.

EVIDENCE that there is PROBABLE CAUSE to indict Tsarnaev

Cam footage frm the event. Multiple pple frm their apartments snapping photos and video of the chase and the shootout. Testimony of close friends. Store surveilance of them buying the pressure cookers. The kids comments while in captivity.

The chase on national television, versus just an initial surrender.

Get a fucking grip dude. Go get a new sippy cup.

The war on terror is fake? Tell that to the Christians currently being beheaded on video By ISIS.

Get a life you corny fucking loser.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Wrongfully Indicted
By Stephen Lendman

July 2, 2013

On June 27, federal grand jurors indicted him on 30 counts. They did so disgracefully.

Charges include:

• “use of a weapon of mass destruction resulting in death and conspiracy;
  • bombing of a place of public use resulting in death and conspiracy;
  • malicious destruction of property resulting in death and conspiracy;
  • use of a firearm during and in relation to a crime of violence;
  • use of a firearm during and in relation to a crime of violence causing death;
  • carjacking resulting in serious bodily injury;
  • interference with commerce by threats or violence; and
  • aiding and abetting.”
Tsarnaev also faces 15 Massachusetts charges.

Murder, Inc. is official US policy. Previous articles explained. State-sponsored assassins kill.

They include FBI, CIA, DEA, police, and private military contractor operatives. They reign terror globally. They do so in US communities. They do it with impunity. They support wealth, power and privilege. They target freedom.

They’re responsible for Boston Marathon bombings state terror. The official story’s false. It doesn’t wash. They killed killed Tamerlan Tsarnaev. He and Dzhokhar were set up. They were convenient patsies
"They’re responsible for Boston Marathon bombings state terror. The official story’s false. It doesn’t wash. They killed killed Tamerlan Tsarnaev. He and Dzhokhar were set up. They were convenient patsies."
Who would benefit from framing Tamerlan and Dzhokhar?

Forum List

Back