Tucker Carlson Gets Under AOC's Skin. Again. Hilarious!

I'm not seeing where AOC is annoyed by Carlson.
You didn't read her whiny response tweet?

“Remember when the right wing had a meltdown when I suggested they exhibit obsessive impulses around young women?” she continued. “Well now Tucker Carlson is wishing for… this on national TV. You’re a creep bro. If you’re this easy w/ sexual harassment on air, how are you treating your staff?”

“Any man that talks like this will treat any woman like this,” she continued. “Doesn’t matter if you’re Republican, Democrat, or neither, this is clearly not a safe person to leave alone w/ women. Once again, the existence of a wife or daughters doesn’t make a man good. And this one is basura.”

Huh? Carlson ridiculed her for being childish, and she basically accuses him of sexually molesting his staff. He got her to overreact. Result: She looks doubly bad.
Classic Alinsky used agains the Alinsky-ite. Love it!

“Remember when the right wing had a meltdown when I suggested they exhibit obsessive impulses around young women?” she continued. “Well now Tucker Carlson is wishing for… this on national TV. You’re a creep bro. If you’re this easy w/ sexual harassment on air, how are you treating your staff?”

“Any man that talks like this will treat any woman like this,” she continued. “Doesn’t matter if you’re Republican, Democrat, or neither, this is clearly not a safe person to leave alone w/ women. Once again, the existence of a wife or daughters doesn’t make a man good. And this one is basura.”

Huh? Carlson ridiculed her for being childish, and she basically accuses him of sexually molesting his staff. He got her to overreact. Result: She looks doubly bad.

I saw no such tweet in your OP.

You can see the mentality of these Dimmers....anyone who fawns over Mr Ed is stupid enough to vote for Poopeypants and destroy our country.

Forum List

Back