Tucker Carlson Keynote Address | Heritage 50th Anniversary Celebration

Tuckems post was specific to Pre Aug. 2014
Meaning 2013 or current 2014.

It's up to you to show that tuckems didn't lie.
I already proved he did lie.
Show he’s wrong. And politifact don’t cut it. Or just go away.

Show he’s wrong. And politifact don’t cut it. Or just go away.
I posted the stats.
It the STAT incorrect?

Tuckems Lied, Like Usual.
He has an agenda, to serve the cult.
You are the Cult.
You've been served by tuckems.

Brother you’re sounding like a broken record.

There is no lying from Tucker Carlson. That’s all in your head …. Who cares that he criticized Donald Trump and then interviewed him a few months later.

Lying…. OK that’s what far left Democrats engage in almost every day when they claim America is racist, when they claim that the police(are friends, our family our neighbors) are systemically racist. That lying it is so dangerous thankfully there’s a counter to it.

Course you said nothing about the defamation lawsuits against CNN.
The story of the Dominion Law suit is not Tucker Carlson or all the lying Fox News did and will do again tomorrow...

The Story is you and your ilk.... You accept or ignore that you have been lied too... you ignore that they say one thing to you on air while saying the exact opposite in private...

Tucker Carlson made a healthy amount of money feeding you lies and you are willing to come back for more.

That is the story... You don't care that you are lied too because you too scared to question your tribe.. It might show disloyalty...

In truth you are a coward, too scared to stand up to blatant lying in case you are ostracised from your tribe.

The story of the Dominion Law suit is not Tucker Carlson or all the lying Fox News did and will do again tomorrow...

The Story is you and your ilk.... You accept or ignore that you have been lied too... you ignore that they say one thing to you on air while saying the exact opposite in private...

Tucker Carlson made a healthy amount of money feeding you lies and you are willing to come back for more.

That is the story... You don't care that you are lied too because you too scared to question your tribe.. It might show disloyalty...

In truth you are a coward, too scared to stand up to blatant lying in case you are ostracised from your tribe.
Hi my friend it is you who is engaging in the lies. I know exactly what the issue is at hand. Tucker Carlson in private allegedly sends out a text message to one of his producers criticizing Trump. And then he says something on air maybe positive there about Trump whatever it may be it means literally nothing. People on CNN change their opinions on politicians all the time. I mean you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. But the sad thing is you are told how to think all the time and everything you say about Tucker Carlson is a regurgitation from Stephen Colbert, from Anderson Cooper from CNN from the ladies on the view who are multimillionaires while so many poor Black people and poor white people in America are starving to death.

Your people are the ones who scream at conservatives on college campuses and use violence against conservative speakers. You are on the wrong side of history brother.

You guys have absolutely nothing on tucker Carlson. The problem the entire time was with the bigwigs at Fox news corporation. Tucker Carlson cannot control them spewing all sorts of garbage and nonsense and being weak when it comes to taking on court cases. Fox News can go burn in hell their garbage. The other posters here were probably right when they said that they’re part of the mass media.

Tucker Carlson was the greatest thing Fox News ever put out. Again Jesse Watters and Lauren and Graham are OK but Tucker is the best thing on the news right now. What are you gonna say is better seriously who is better than Tucker Carlson are you gonna say it’s Anderson Cooper the guy who supports BLM? Or someone on NBC Who is racist towards white people?

One of your own was provided a video from tucker Carlson of a white woman getting viciously beat down by 20 black men he didn’t even watch the video he knows it exists but he still called it fake news even though the evidence stare at them in the face. Your side is filled with people who are completely and utterly brainwashed and who don’t care about high grocery prices, the price of home is being astronomically high my friend. I have nothing against you look at the language I use against you. The problem is the far left wing media Black Lives Matter racism from Black Lives Matter. Racism from the black mayor of Chicago ….so many Democratic politicians in America who are racist towards white people.

The tribe is Black Lives Matter and the maniacs who support women being abused by men by men being able to go into women’s bathrooms which is a major plank of the Democrat party. A major plank of the democratic party is men being able to go into a woman’s bathroom that’s the disgusting side of history you are on right now.. Which you support because you vote for Democrats you support Republicans on the j six committee so you support denigration of American history. You support the black man on the January 6 committee who complained about slavery in America even though Black people owned slaves when white people owned slaves.

Last edited:
See the post listed 4 minutes prior.
That means before you responded.

Or this......

That’s the best you got? Ages 0 - 4 die more in bathtubs than guns, that is true.

I cannot imagine why anybody of decent common sense would still listen to the lying pandering Tuck, after his texts came out, in the run up to the FNC record-breaking damage payout in the Dominion lawsuit.
You listen to this traitorous government that does more lying and pandering than anyone. You do not have a fucking clue, do you?

It would be wrong to call the bigwigs at Fox news corporation animals they’re below animals. There the slimiest people around. There’s so stupid and weak that they can’t handle a defamation case and they get rid of the Best journalist they’ve ever had in Tucker Carlson.

What a bunch of garbage I was looking forward to Tucker Carlson tonight at 8 PM. Now there’s nothing there. Even his fox nation specials were incredible now those are gonna be gone.

The American people stood by Tucker Carlson because we watched him more than any other news broadcaster. So the blm pro cnn anti Americans can go burn in hell.

You listen to this traitorous government that does more lying and pandering than anyone. You do not have a fucking clue, do you?

Or.....you've just swallowed another silly conspiracy theory that you can't possibly back up.

It would be wrong to call the bigwigs at Fox news corporation animals they’re below animals. There the slimiest people around. There’s so stupid and weak that they can’t handle a defamation case and they get rid of the Best journalist they’ve ever had in Tucker Carlson.

What a bunch of garbage I was looking forward to Tucker Carlson tonight at 8 PM. Now there’s nothing there. Even his fox nation specials were incredible now those are gonna be gone.

The American people stood by Tucker Carlson because we watched him more than any other news broadcaster. So the blm pro cnn anti Americans can go burn in hell.

Tucker had a 3 million person audience. That's hardly the 'American People'.

And those 3 million stuck with Carlson because he told them the lies they wanted to hear.

I posted the stats.
It the STAT incorrect?

Tuckems Lied, Like Usual.
He has an agenda, to serve the cult.
You are the Cult.
You've been served by tuckems.
You posted opinion from politifact. Let’s see a link to your stats.

Forum List

Back