Tucker Carlson nails it again.

Hopefully this thread won't be merged with the other one and get lost on page 28.

The left hates Tucker, cuz he's 20 times more progressive than they are....and not afraid to be honest.

Lol you are one of those unreasonable morons he sights in his defense against law suits. Hilarious. Keep sucking that shit up unreasonable moron. Your own sources call you unreasonable morons in open court but you keep repeating his bullshit.

Tucker always nails it.

It's only gay little dweebs who can't handle hearing anything that doesn't fit their idiotic small-minded outlook that will claim otherwise.

A few of them will be along any minute now....
You definitely called that one right.
Lol you are one of those unreasonable morons he sights in his defense against law suits. Hilarious. Keep sucking that shit up unreasonable moron. Your own sources call you unreasonable morons in open court but you keep repeating his bullshit.
I rest my case.

He was totally wrong; as he always is.

Only fellow cultists find him remotely informative.
1626578407232.png

Hopefully this thread won't be merged with the other one and get lost on page 28.

The left hates Tucker, cuz he's 20 times more progressive than they are....and not afraid to be honest.

LMAO. OK, I tried to watch it. But damn, that fake hair is just too much. How do watch this fake ass punk. I mean that bad toupee never flippin moved. I bet his ass is bald as Kojak.

LMAO. OK, I tried to watch it. But damn, that fake hair is just too much. How do watch this fake ass punk. I mean that bad toupee never flippin moved. I bet his ass is bald as Kojak.

But, but, but....what about “tolerance”? You hate the balding?

View attachment 514085
View attachment 514088
Candy likes games.

Dude, if I were you I would burn my computer and hide inside a spiderhole. Q is on your trail. They probably got your house bugged, you got to get off the grid as soon as possible.

Unlike you my brain let alone my body , won't fit inside a spider hole. Carry on.

Who's balding Chucky?

No, I hate fake.

View attachment 514085
View attachment 514088
Candy likes games.

Dude, if I were you I would burn my computer and hide inside a spiderhole. Q is on your trail. They probably got your house bugged, you got to get off the grid as soon as possible.

Unlike you my brain let alone my body , won't fit inside a spider hole. Carry on.

Your brain would fit in a thimble

Who's balding Chucky?

Fully LefTarded and extremely intolerant Winston refused to address the premise of the thread ‘because Tuckers hair’ bothers him.

No, I hate fake.

“Fake” like chicks with dicks? “Fake” women?
Are you a transphobic bigot or something?

You actually tried to watch it?

I have no idea what Tucks was angry about...nor do I care. I don't think the OP watched it either.

What was the topic?

Forum List

Back