Tucker Carlson on Tape: Years of Misogyny

Show me the clips in context. Leftist are dishonest little shits that will not hesitate to deceptively edit video to smear a conservative... just like they did to the Covington kids.

P.S. - Mediamatters?!? :rofl:

I read the transcript and it's all a big nothingburger.

Show me the clips in context. Leftist are dishonest little shits that will not hesitate to deceptively edit video to smear a conservative... just like they did to the Covington kids.

NONSENSE!

GettyImages-146264276-58ef925e5f9b582c4d01fec7.jpg

Wow I'm going all fainty over some non-PC comments from 13 years ago. Smelling salts, please, our Uptight Church Ladies have unearthed some Morally Unpure Thoughts! Like Lakhota

(Anyone remember when Leftists were rebels and not Church Ladies? good times, good times lol)

NONSENSE!

GettyImages-146264276-58ef925e5f9b582c4d01fec7.jpg

s...sorry please don't report me to the ministry of truth! I was only kidding! Honest, I believe everything washington post says, always have. Big fan of theirs!

Carlson refused to apologize for this but didn't pass up the opportunity to mock the Leftists by calling his words "naughty things", which is perfect. Our Moral Betters the Church Ladies are always pointing out the Naughty Things we do and say.

Wouldn't the rebellious rock and roll loving hippie liberals of the 60s just die to see their cohorts now? Shaming and moralizing all the livelong day. I laugh all the time at these uptight shamers. You all are so entertaining.

During interviews on Bubba The Love Sponge, Carlson said he "loves" the idea of young girls sexually experimenting, used sexist terms to refer to a number of women, and defended statutory rape.

In unearthed audio, Tucker Carlson makes numerous misogynistic and perverted comments

Tucker Carlson Said Terrible Things About Women For Years In Unearthed Radio Clips

Audio just surfaced of Fox News host Tucker Carlson defending child rape and insulting women

Sounds like Carlson may be in deep shit. Does Fox News really want a women hater on its payroll? What do you think?

zfthj.jpg

Everyone knows what Soros did, yet nobody seems to give a shit. So, meh.

Does Soros also hate women?

A. I don't think Tucker "hates" women. I think he is judging folks as individuals, regardless of their sex.

B. Soros is a misanthrope, he hates everyone. He is a calculating lizard person who views everyone strictly in terms of their monetary value to him.

soros2.jpg

I have to admit that was shocking. I wonder if he’ll be kicked of the air.

Show me the clips in context. Leftists are dishonest little shits that will not hesitate to deceptively edit video to smear a conservative... just like they did to the Covington kids.

P.S. - Mediamatters. :rofl: Give me 'lying loons' for a thousand, Alec. :rofl:
Protecting racists.

DygfRcSXQAERAIn.jpg

Most Americans never heard of George Soros, much less know "what he did", which I don't even know, and I'm pretty well-informed ( for an American ).

That's your argument - that he showed up on 60 Minutes once ?
Nobody even knew who the Koch Brothers were until Bernie started talking about them constantly --then they made headlines finally. And they have way more influence in Washington than Mr Soros.

American's have always been programmed toward violence.
hqdefault.jpg
Men have always been programmed toward running their fat mouths and then getting taken down a peg by their not at all impressed wives.
Ralph never hit Alice and if he had she would have killed him.

Most Americans never heard of George Soros, much less know "what he did", which I don't even know, and I'm pretty well-informed ( for an American ).

That's your argument - that he showed up on 60 Minutes once ?
Nobody even knew who the Koch Brothers were until Bernie started talking about them constantly --then they made headlines finally. And they have way more influence in Washington than Mr Soros.

I'm getting the feeling that you did not WATCH that video? :auiqs.jpg:

YouTube had a nasty history for several years of taking it down.

For US domestic priorities? Perhaps the Kochs have slightly more influence, but I doubt it. For the most part, as far as corporate priorities, the Koch's and Soros agendas align. And they probably are quite gleeful that they have distracted the plebes with petty social "divide and conquer" issues so that no one pays attention to the important stuff.

However, Soros is involved in many international ventures as well. He financed the fascists in Ukraine. The Koch's are not as much involved outside the US.

Added to that, there are many wealthy folks that are contributing to Soros' network.

We should also probably be just as concerned about Ellison, Bloomberg, and Adelson.

I agree with you though, they are both extremely toxic.

Richest billionaires are also top political spenders

hqdefault.jpg
Men have always been programmed toward running their fat mouths and then getting taken down a peg by their not at all impressed wives.
My Grandmother was a member of the Order of Amaranth.

She told me that the reason that the ERA failed was because the true power in America was always, and has always been American women influencing and controlling their men. Watching out for and over their children and their families.

The day the traditional role of wives and mothers is undermined she told me, would be the day that women really did lose their power. She said it was the WOMEN, and powerful organized ones, who made sure they defeated the ERA, for exactly the reason you just stated.

The true power in a woman is only by letting a man believe he is the boss.

That's true. Alice always came across as the smarter of the two every time Ralph would screw something up. With his angry outbursts he only made himself look worse.

Forum List

Back