Tucker Carlson on Tape: Years of Misogyny

During interviews on Bubba The Love Sponge, Carlson said he "loves" the idea of young girls sexually experimenting, used sexist terms to refer to a number of women, and defended statutory rape.

In unearthed audio, Tucker Carlson makes numerous misogynistic and perverted comments

Tucker Carlson Said Terrible Things About Women For Years In Unearthed Radio Clips

Audio just surfaced of Fox News host Tucker Carlson defending child rape and insulting women

Sounds like Carlson may be in deep shit. Does Fox News really want a women hater on its payroll? What do you think?

He is just stating the views of FOX news.....scum...

If someone 10 years ago told me Rachel Maddow would be pushing for war with Russia and that Tucker Carlson would be antiwar, I would have told them they were crazy.

:rofl:
Maddow isn't pushing for war with Russia... :rolleyes:

The entire establishment of the Democrat Party has gone full neocon.

Only in your imagination! :lol:

No one wants war in the democratic party against Russia....

We simply do not trust them//Putin//KGB expert operative, and we think Trump has been fooled to the nth degree by Russia, and lured in to their arms over a 10 to 20 year period, by MONEY....

And we do NOT believe in pandering and kissing Putin's ass, like President Trump, who is being played like a violin, by them.

The true power in a woman is only by letting a man believe he is the boss.
That is a seductive argument, but it runs up against the cold hard facts of laws and social customs and biased "scientific" arguments that kept women second class citizens with no power for centuries.
If a woman could get around her husband at home, good on her, but it is not the same as having a voice via voting or the opportunity men have to enter the profession of their choice and achieve the pinnacle of success.
iu

Do tell?

What is your definition of "success?"
What is your problem? Do you need a dictionary?

No, I just want YOU to tell me how YOU define success.

This;
iu

OR this;

horizon-silhouette-person-sunset-morning-romance-735935-pxhere.com_.jpg
Isn't that up to each individual?
No.

If someone 10 years ago told me Rachel Maddow would be pushing for war with Russia and that Tucker Carlson would be antiwar, I would have told them they were crazy.

:rofl:
Maddow isn't pushing for war with Russia... :rolleyes:

The entire establishment of the Democrat Party has gone full neocon.

Only in your imagination! :lol:

No one wants war in the democratic party against Russia....

We simply do not trust them//Putin//KGB expert operative, and we think Trump has been fooled to the nth degree by Russia, and lured in to their arms over a 10 to 20 year period, by MONEY....

And we do NOT believe in pandering and kissing Putin's ass, like President Trump, who is being played like a violin, by them.

Bullshit...Y'all spent eight years making excuses and apologies for Oboingo's warmongering and droning, now you actually want war with Russia, and don't want anything to do with negotiations with Kim.

You're Bill Kristol in a skirt.

Forum List

Back