Tucker Leaving Fox

Seen it, it doesn't prove a darn thing.
My favorite part of the movie is when they start showing an CG animation about fake votes being picked up in map of Atlanta and driven to various locations. Smack dap in the middle of their map, is a river.

But Atlanta doesn't have a river. So what is it a map of?

Turns out, its a horizontally inverted map of downtown MOSCOW. D'Souza is just fucking with the Big Liars.

But he was in control of the heartbeat of the nation and was taken much more seriously than the journalists.

And now, as he gets whacked out of the big money game, his followers are too dull to even remember that he took both sides on all issues.

That's a prerequisite of the 'money game'!
"but he was in con-trol of the heartbeat of the nation"............................. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Did The Biden Admin Force Fox To Fire Tucker?​

1*jvkWOEK_xmEl1tThJ48e-A.png

Good. Tucker show was one of the few shows that attracted advertisers other than:

My Pillow
Cash for Gold scams
Reverse mortgages

Let Fox become the second rate AM radio channel that they really are.

The Deplorables will find another source for their conspiracy pablum. Fox didn't fact check because the Deplorables don't want facts. They want comforting lies. And if Fox won't feed them, they're go somewhere else that will.

My favorite part of the movie is when they start showing an CG animation about fake votes being picked up in map of Atlanta and driven to various locations. Smack dap in the middle of their map, is a river.

But Atlanta doesn't have a river. So what is it a map of?

Turns out, its a horizontally inverted map of downtown MOSCOW. D'Souza is just fucking with the Big Liars.
Can't you take your off topic spam somewhere else?

1. Nobody has said why Tucker is leaving Fox. All the MSM is doing is speculating and reporting that as news which is a tragedy in modern day journalism. Bongino left voluntarily under amicable circumstances when he and Fox couldn't agree on his contract. We don't know why Tucker is leaving.

2. Fox admitted no wrong doing or lies re Dominion. It did agree that some information it broadcast was in error but unintended error.

3. The deep state, current administration, radical leftists, leftist MSM have all been trying to destroy Fox for years as it is the ONLY major broadcast MSM providing all sides of news events and who does not obediently suppress any negative news re what the Biden administration and those who keep it propped up have been and/or are doing.

In my opinion, if Fox continues down the path it is currently going, however, it will quickly lose its status as the #1 cable news organization and sometimes even #1 over network news.

Tucker Carlson's net worth is listed at around $30 million. He is independently wealthy for life and can be pretty picky about what he does next, if anything.

Forum List

Back