Tucker Leaving Fox

But....but I thought the Dems did it. Or the deep state? The ghost of hugo chavez?

Now you're telling us it was FOX NEWS who shitcanned their employee Tucker Carlson?
Listen you trashy skank, I haven't told you filthy liars anything about until now! Stop lying!

If only Fox could have proved it in court....but Biden and the Deep State forced Fox to settle instead....

In fact, the Deep State also forced trump to not argue voter fraud in a single case he filed -- (and he filed like over 60 of them) -- because Biden forced him to not bring it up in trial....

But as soon as Trump is back in office..he will be more brave....and he will prove the election was stolen for real-zees this time...
They stole the election by counting hundreds of thousands of votes with zero signatures or signature verifications

Listen you trashy skank, I haven't told you filthy liars anything about until now! Stop lying!

Laughing.....then you're being contradicted by the other conspiracy theorists in the thread who have.

Its fun to watch you fight amongst yourselves as you try to make up a new conspiracy.

Like Roger Stone insisting that North Korea used a submarine to deliver fake ballots in 2020 through Maine.

Just an aside, but I wonder if Dominion can actually prove that it suffered nearly $800million in damages to its operation or name.

Now that they've settled, Dominion doesn't have to do that.

And has it been determined that all of Tucker's viewers actually believed that Dominion fixed the election. I watched Tucker regularly, but I didn't believe or agree with everything he said.

A lie is making a false statement you know is false when you make it. It's no less of a lie just because some folks know it's not true.

For the record, Tucker Left Fox and not the other way round.

Tucker said that the thrill is gone as he simply does not feel the same way about Fox that he once did.

As far as the children, Tucker will retain full parental rights.
Really? C'mon. Fox is trying to save face and they don't want to get sued again. Carlson is a big stain.

I'm sure they asked him to leave and Tucker said OK, I'm gone.

Now that they've settled, Dominion doesn't have to do that.

A lie is making a false statement you know is false when you make it. It's no less of a lie just because some folks know it's not true.
A lawsuit usually involves damages of some kind.

Their ratings will likely tank.

I doubt it.

They didn't tank when their viewers pitched a fit when they ditched Beck and Oreilly.

People generally tend to watch those networks for the opinion shws that confirm their own perceptions or beliefs.

And if we're being honest about it, let's face it. FOX viewership, collectively speaking, is about as ''conservative'' as the talking heads on FOX.

Carlson touches on topics that the neo-cons occupying both sides of the party-of-one don't want touched on. That's likely why he got let go.

I'm surprised he lasted this long, honestly.

Some relevant reading...

''In April 2020, the Tucker Carlson Tonight program surpassed Hannity as the highest-rated primetime cable show, averaging an audience of 4.56 million viewers.

In the second quarter of 2020, the show saw an average audience of 4.33 million viewers. That was the largest number of viewers for any program in the history of cable news.''

To part ways with Carlson only reflects that they don't care so much about viewership numbers as much as they care about keeping their viewership in line with the state department narrative.

They know fully well that people are always going to tune in, if for no other reason that to seek conformation for their own perceptions of reality. And, honestly speaking, people's will to finish anything these days really only goes so far as the next reality show.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back