Tucker Leaving Fox

Wow, only the 6th thread about this topic.

Thanks for starting a new one, we did not have enough

I get this retard that follows me from thread to thread giving me "Fake News" responses.

Please no one tell it that it actually helps my stats! :SMILEW~130:

Sweetie, no one said you did. You posted about the death of journalism....and I gave an example of it.

Which has apparently triggered you into all caps.

Just because Big Liars gobbled their conspiracy on the most flimsy of claims by Fox News doesn't mean you need to get so upset if someone mentions it.
Caps are necessary for the clueless. You fit the bill when you choose to point out the obvious that you oppose while ignoring the equally obvious that you worship.

Pirro and Bartiromo are still there. Maybe soon. Yeah, the 800 million settlement sure is making its presence felt.
Don't forget about the face of bad breath, Laura Ingraham.

OIP.YgO-3uhgIbZaI_G0p3RqoAHaEw

Caps are necessary for the clueless. You fit the bill when you choose to point out the obvious that you oppose while ignoring the equally obvious that you worship.

Triggered is a triggered does, sweetie.

And using an unhinged Email from an 'internally decapitated' woman backed by nothing but her 'special dreams' may pass for 'credible' and 'objective' on Fox News.

But alas, such standards failed epically in court.

It got that goofy 'shaman' out of jail.

Not really.

Albert Watkins, the lawyer who represented Chansley during the trial, told us in an email, “The release of Mr. Chansley was solely a decision of the Bureau of Prisons and was based on the plea agreement, sentence, and the protocols of the Bureau of Prisons.”

“It was a decision which was part of an established protocol in place since well prior to the release of the videos,” Watkins said.

Forum List

Back