Tucker Leaving Fox

Carlson, Pierro, Bongeno, and Bartoromo fired for lying. Seems that almost 800 million had an effect.

Would be so very easy to prove.

Wonder why you have not done so.

Probably for the same reason they haven't proven their 'Democrats and the Deep State had Tucker Carlson FIRED!' conspiracy.

The value of the conspiracy is in its recitation. Not what supports it......which would be nothing.

A lawsuit usually involves damages of some kind.

Yup. But the lawsuit is settled. And you don't need to prove a thing about a settled lawsuit.

So much of right-wing conspiracies about the court.....are just MAGA confusion on how the law actually works.

First, it was O'Reilly, and now his replacement. Let's see how the next guy fares.

Crooked Hillary. Sleepy Joe. Little Marco. Low Energy Jeb. Lyin' Ted Cruz.

Fuck off, hypocrite.
I see you're pretty stupid aren't you? While I didn't agree with those, the names were not mangled, only modified by a supposed descriptive adjective. No go play in the street.

Where as Fox cited Sidney, who was citing an Email from a woman who claims to talk to ghosts, have special dreams, and to have been 'internally decapitated'.

Which Fox apparently thought was credible enough to put on the air.
Run along, junior. Nowhere in my post did I single out ANY network. The fact that you have shows that you are as clueless as all of the other partisan hacks that promote one network over another. None of you morons would know OBJECTIVITY and CREDIBLE news reporting if it bit you in the ass.

Carlson, Pierro, Bongeno, and Bartoromo fired for lying. Seems that almost 800 million had an effect.
Pirro and Bartiromo are still there. Maybe soon. Yeah, the 800 million settlement sure is making its presence felt.

Run along, junior. Nowhere in my post did I single out ANY network. The fact that you have shows that you are as clueless as all of the other partisan hacks that promote one network over another. None of you morons would know OBJECTIVITY and CREDIBLE news reporting if it bit you in the ass.

Sweetie, no one said you did. You posted about the death of journalism....and I gave an example of it.

Which has apparently triggered you into all caps.

Just because Big Liars gobbled their conspiracy on the most flimsy of claims by Fox News doesn't mean you need to get so upset if someone mentions it.

Forum List

Back