Tucker Leaving Fox

If only Fox could have proved it in court....but Biden and the Deep State forced Fox to settle instead....

In fact, the Deep State also forced trump to not argue voter fraud in a single case he filed -- (and he filed like over 60 of them) -- because Biden forced him to not bring it up in trial....

But as soon as Trump is back in office..he will be more brave....and he will prove the election was stolen for real-zees this time...

This is absolutely hilarious. It’s a shame you are unaware of the facts, or any truth, regarding, well anything really.

Neither of them are journalists....they were show hosts....entertainers.....cable news is primarily for entertainment not information....

Journalists are the ones in the trenches reporting on local politics, breaking stories months before the mainstream news pundits latch on to them.....
Objective journalism has been DEAD for at least thirty years. No one born in this century would recognize true journalism. Journalists that cite actual, credible sources and are held accountable for the credibility of information they report and willing to expose the corruption that is the hallmark of current day American government on all levels are non-existent. Bottom line, a journalist's job is to report happenings in the world. The reporter is NOT the news nor should they be looked at as celebrities.

If fact checking was applied to commercials most would likely be taken off the air.

Depends on the claims. If they defame and cause damage to someone, probably.

Apparently failing to fact check is ALSO bad for business.

Fox is trapped between an audience that demands lies and defamation law that costs Fox for telling lies.

Yes........it is for sure....he was fired..

I just posted a story about CNN firing Don Lemon and I guarantee you that you won't be saying "are we sure he was fired and blah blah blah"
Lemon's ratings are undetectable he has zero audience... Tucker has the highest rated shown on cable news....

Tucker Carlson has parted ways with Fox News, the network said on Monday.

“We thank him for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor,” the network said in a statement.

Carlson’s last show was Friday, the network said.

Carlson’s departure from the network came less than a week after it agreed to pay $787.5 million to settle a defamation lawsuit brought by Dominion Voting Systems over coverage of former President Trump’s false claims of voter fraud and the company’s software.

Depositions taken by Dominion’s lawyers exposed private communications from top hosts at the network, including Carlson.

In one widely publicized text exchange with fellow prime-time hosts Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham, Carlson said he hated Trump “passionately” and called the former president’s claims of voter fraud “insane.”

One of Bill Maher's guests Friday said that Fox News was delighted with the settlement.

This keeps the facts out of the public and it allows Fox to clean house again.

Everything speaks loudly of Tucker not being a man of principles.

What issue has he and Trump taken on from both sides of politics?

Principles? He's way to smart to fall into that trap!
You don't know the man... you are speculating and guessing.... based on what?....

1000 percent hit job by Dems and deep state

Even I can see that
Too bad most halfwits here cannot

Objective journalism has been DEAD for at least thirty years. No one born in this century would recognize true journalism. Journalists that cite actual, credible sources and are held accountable for the credibility of information they report and willing to expose the corruption that is the hallmark of current day American government on all levels are non-existent.

Where as Fox cited Sidney, who was citing an Email from a woman who claims to talk to ghosts, have special dreams, and to have been 'internally decapitated'.

Which Fox apparently thought was credible enough to put on the air.

1000 percent hit job by Dems and deep state

Even I can see that
Too bad most halfwits here cannot

And thus a new conspiracy is born.

Note how they have NOTHING to back their claims. Not the slightest evidence. With reports so new, it would be impossible for them to have such evidence, even if it had ever existed.

And yet they're 1000% sure of what they made up.

The first few hours of these conspiracies are the clearest in how they're invented, whole, from nothing.

Fucker being fired has to part of the settlement with DOMINION made last week.
Just an aside, but I wonder if Dominion can actually prove that it suffered nearly $800million in damages to its operation or name. And has it been determined that all of Tucker's viewers actually believed that Dominion fixed the election. I watched Tucker regularly, but I didn't believe or agree with everything he said.

Forum List

Back