Tucker Leaving Fox

Maybe Fox can replace Tucker with Don Lemon...since he too is out of work.....

....all Don has to do is renounce being gay and say black people need to pay reparations to white folks for being free and stuff.....I think that will be sufficient enough to win over the racist demographic that Fox has pandered to for so long....

By the way, did Biden force CNN to fire Don too??

They could trade networks

Y'all mindlessly repeated the same silly Big Lie, apeing what you were told to think before it was even possible for evidence to have been collected.

That doesn't really speak to the 'diversity of thought' running through your ranks.

Suck it, your talk is cheap and has no meaning to it. Conservatives aren't like you fucks, we think far more independently than you. Challenge, show me where I posted anything in support of the Dominion crap? Don't bother, you won't find it.

That said fucker, if it smells like a rat it's a rat. How are we supposed to believe a record number of people voted for a vegetable? Add Harris, who her own party rejected 99-1? The Democruds used COVID to collect and harvest ballots from the dumbest among us.

1). Maybe Tucker knew his time was up at Fox after the Dominion law suit against Fox, which Fox basically lost. They had to concede that Fox had told too many lies about the 2020 election.

2). He may be going to OAN or Newsmax.

3). Thank you for your show of Pure Antisemitism by posting this:

"

Your ignorance does not see to know that the Koch brothers are Jewish and are billionaires and have a lot of leverage, amongst many other Jewish Republican Billionaires and Millionaires who have been doing everything to gerrymander, suppress the vote of Democrats, blacks especially, and put 3 Republicans during the Trump administration in the Supreme Court.

4). There is no "Deep State" except in the mind of fools who listen endlessly to Republican sources.
The reference to “Jews” is revolting.

There is however a Deep State. And acknowledging the existence of the Deep State doesn’t require archaic thinking about Jews or any other group.

I don't jump through your hoops either, just google it yourself, faun.
Too lazy?

Nope, it's not my job to prove your claims. If you won't even do that, you shouldn't expect others to do that for you. At any rate, I'm just letting you know how it's perceived around here when someone refuses to back their own claims.

These guys propagated the Big Lie for three years now and it cost Murdoch three quarters of a billion dollars. Fox went from "fair and balanced" to overtly partisan and conspiratorial. Looks like a pretty sound business decision.

Their incompetence and lies have led the way on a brand new and thoroughly viable business model: Suing conspiracy theorists for their lies.

Everything speaks loudly of Tucker not being a man of principles.

What issue has he and Trump taken on from both sides of politics?

Principles? He's way to smart to fall into that trap!
He exposed the Biden cartel , fake J6, fake vaccine, hunter etc

I was sad he would support war for Ukraine

Forum List

Back