Tucker's Response to Joe Biden's DOJ Arresting His Political Opponent, Trump!

ActionJackson

America First!!!
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
I just listened to Tucker Carlson's entire speech about the Deep State arresting the one obstacle standing in its way, Donald Trump. Wow!! What a truly great speech it was and, as usual, right on point. Fox is trying to silence Tucker but he's giving Fox the middle finger. I love that! Anyway, do yourself a favor and listen to Tucker's entire speech. You'll be glad you did.

Tucker just said what I have been saying on here for years. That they hate him so much because he wasn’t going to give them their forever wars.

So they got rid of him, and now we are in a new war. They can’t afford to let him win again and stop this stupid war.

Tucker just said what I have been saying on here for years. That they hate him so much because he wasn’t going to give them their forever wars.

So they got rid of him, and now we are in a new war. They can’t afford to let him win again and stop this stupid war.
Tucker will find his way to the chopping block next, but I sure admire and respect his courage. May God be on his side and Trump's

Did you listen to Tucker's speech. Even lefties like Jimmy Dore agree with him. You should venture out of your box and try to learn something.
Tuck & Trump have at least one thing in common. They both had their ass handed back to them which they brought on themselves & are still crying about it as they blame everyone else.

Two assholes who had the world as their oyster but because they're scum, fucked up the whole deal.

Thoughts and Prayers.

Tuck & Trump have at least one thing in common. They both had their ass handed back to them which they brought on themselves & are still crying about it & they blame everyone else.

Two assholes who had the world as their oyster but because they're scum, fucked up the whole deal.
No. Both got in the way of the Deep State, which is the most powerful cabal on earth. It's the most powerful crime syndicate in the history of mankind.

Someone that I just listened to for 13 minutes.

You should listen, he was not kind to the gop.
13 minutes every few weeks, compared to every night for an hour.

That's GOTTA leave a mark!

13 minutes every few weeks, compared to every night for an hour.

That's GOTTA leave a mark!
He's bringing in WAY more views than all the mainstream “fake news” commentators. He's doing just fine. And he makes his own hours. He could easily talk 5 hours a day if he wanted to. Quality over quantity!!!

No. Both got in the way of the Deep State, which is the most powerful cabal on earth. It's the most powerful crime syndicate in the history of mankind.
You mean the "deep state" who let Trump off the hook on both impeachments knowing he was guilty? They are partly to blame for the fix this Country finds itself in.

How much are you getting paid, AJ? You have posted more than 7700 messages in 74 days.
Action Jackson Did you listen to Tucker's speech. Even lefties like Jimmy Dore agree with him. You should venture out of your box and try to learn something.

John Edgar Slow Horses: So you are a paid hack for the dark side.

You mean the "deep state" who let Trump off the hook on both impeachments knowing he was guilty? They are partly to blame for the fix this Country finds itself in.
All you had to say is that you “have no clue.” I would have understood. You have no clue because you aren't paying attention.

When Sean Hannity asked Gavin Newsom what he thought of the Trump indictment, Newsom offered a surprising response:

“It was sad – and I say that as an American,” Newsom said in an interview that aired Monday on “Hannity.”

Hannity asked what his relationship was like with Trump when he was in the White House.

Newsom said the two engaged in a politically-unique cooperation during the coronavirus pandemic, with the-top Democratic governor praising Trump.

“I didn’t have a closed fist, I had an open hand. We actually had an incredible relationship during COVID,” Newsom said.

“He was incredible – he played no politics during COVID with California – none whatsoever. It’s a fact.”

Forum List

Back