Tucker's Response to Joe Biden's DOJ Arresting His Political Opponent, Trump!

I just listened to Tucker Carlson's entire speech about the Deep State arresting the one obstacle standing in its way, Donald Trump. Wow!! What a truly great speech it was and, as usual, right on point. Fox is trying to silence Tucker but he's giving Fox the middle finger. I love that! Anyway, do yourself a favor and listen to Tucker's entire speech. You'll be glad you did.

Google (owner of YouTube) is a woke company too. Hypocrite.

Tucker sounds like a message board poster. His opinions are childlike and funny.

I just listened to Tucker Carlson's entire speech about the Deep State arresting the one obstacle standing in its way, Donald Trump. Wow!! What a truly great speech it was and, as usual, right on point. Fox is trying to silence Tucker but he's giving Fox the middle finger. I love that! Anyway, do yourself a favor and listen to Tucker's entire speech. You'll be glad you did.

What a great episode by Tucker.

Cable news doesn’t really have a long future many are saying. There’s more freedom and sincerity on Podcasts and things like Twitter.

The best part of the episode was when Tucker brought up that clip from Mike Pompeo speaking to Fox News. And then rightly criticized Mike Pompeo for being fake.

Carlsons Twitter show is a huge benefit to the American people. I think it’s going to be the start of something the rise of a different way for Americans to get the news.

Do you feel that man. It’s beauty, love equality, so many great things are happening. I’m looking forward to the summer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back