🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tuesday July 26: Trump will return to DC for 1st time since skipping Biden inauguration – as advisor predicts 70-30 chance he announces comeback bid

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Donald J. Trump to Headline the America First Agenda Summit in Washington DC

FXoYXxOVUAUcGpz

The next January 6 hearing is July 21 in prime time. I expect Trump's timing has a lot to do with that.

I have a copy of Trump's speech. It goes something like this:

baby-trump-2.jpg

It's definitely now or never, as Trump's popularity continues to sink along with the Jan.6th's findings.

Biden's popularity is down to 33% but he wins against Trump with 44% against 40%.

Trump needs to try to repair the holes below the waterline at least.

It's definitely now or never, as Trump's popularity continues to sink along with the Jan.6th's findings.

Biden's popularity is down to 33% but he wins against Trump with 44% against 40%.

Trump needs to try to repair the holes below the waterline at least.
Can you source that garbage?

The next January 6 hearing is July 21 in prime time. I expect Trump's timing has a lot to do with that.

I have a copy of Trump's speech. It goes something like this:

baby-trump-2.jpg

I suppose he can rally the troops (-: by saying he's running, but not file anything yet.

Don't misunderstand, nothing would make me more optimistic (or less pessimistic perhaps) than a telegenic younger dem candidate with perhaps someone like Val Demings v. a guy on the wrong side of 75, who has to spend half of his time defending his claims of a stolen election 4 years past, and then sharing his vision for how he can serve America's workers and economy.

Donald J. Trump to Headline the America First Agenda Summit in Washington DC

Everyone should play a drinking game while Trump is speaking. Get your favorite bottle of 80+-proof alcohol and drink a shot every time Trump says one of the following words or expressions:

Witch hunt
Total Disaster
Huge (Yuge)
Hunter
Bleev me
Stupid
Can you believe it?
Loser
Great
Incredible
Fake news
A lot of money
Millions and billions
You'll find out
Bigly
Tremendous
Unbelievable

Be careful and be sure to have someone nearby who can call 9-1-1 when you suffer alcohol poisoning.

Forum List

Back