Tuesday state election results breaking in favor of Democrats

How long are radical democrats going to brag about Kentucky and the "right" to kill your unborn child in Ohio and smoke dope while you sign the papers? Meanwhile republicans now control the NYC suburb in Long Island with Nassau and Suffolk counties.

And we've developed into a hedonistic society without morals that is apparently okay with that.
1699463415979.jpeg

I haven't had time to finish reading or watching this.

But it's interesting that polls are so unreliable and yet.. when someone is as far ahead as Trump .. maybe polls become a little more trustworthy?

I don't know if I like what I've read so far here. One word?

Lachlan

How long are radical democrats going to brag about Kentucky and the "right" to kill your unborn child in Ohio and smoke dope while you sign the papers?Meanwhile republicans now control the NYC suburb in Long Island with Nassau and Suffolk counties.
That'd right!
Long Island is MAGA!!! :113:

MAGA as a political movement is retarded.

MAGA: “Out RINO!”

RINO: “OK.” RINO votes for Dems.

Dems beat MAGA in elections. Over and over and over again.

MAGA: “The election was rigged! RINO traitors! It’s never my fault! Wah! Wah! Waaaaaahhhhhhh!

I can't speak to any place but Virginia but liberal/swamp NOtVA and I95 corridor leftist dems absolutely slayed the gop on the abortion issue.

The gop better get the fuck off that losing nag or they can expect a lot more of the same till they do.

If I was red state legislator I would be sponsoring bills today to completely legalize the practice to take the issue off the table....Holy-rollers be damned.....I mean where are they going to go?

I haven't had time to finish reading or watching this. But it's interesting that polls are so unreliable and yet.. when someone is as far ahead as Trump .. maybe polls become a little more trustworthy? I don't know if I like what I've read so far here. One word?
Lachlan
The dems are ecstatic about the election. They didn't lose due to stupid Joe Biden!! YAY!!!

The dems also won two victories in OH, abortion and weed are legal. The one word I took away from Tuesday is "divided-government:"

In KY Bashear won governor, but the next two spots went to Republicans. So why did mostly red voters split their ticket?

Republicans need to understand that abortion is the "3rd Rail", like gun control is for democrats.

Republicans need to come up with a narrative that satisfies women as well as Evangelicals.

How about "Abortion is a state by state issue, next question...".

I can't speak to any place but Virginia but liberal/swamp NOtVA and I95 corridor leftist dems absolutely slayed the gop on the abortion issue.

The gop better get the fuck off that losing nag or they can expect a lot more of the same till they do.

If I was red state legislator I would be sponsoring bills today to completely legalize the practice to take the issue off the table....Holy-rollers be damned.....I mean where are they going to go?
The net result would be fewer democrats and emptier prisons. A win-win for Republicans.

Youngkin also had no coattails...Yet another darling of BigDonor bites the dust.

MAGA: “The election was rigged! RINO traitors! It’s never my fault! Wah! Wah! Waaaaaahhhhhhh!
The flip side of that argument is where MAGA is absent, like CA, and the dems have total control.

Have you noticed that CA is a total mess? MAGA! Maybe they should move to FL or TX?

I gotta wonder how many MAGA idiots think that the Eagles really won the super bowl, but the Chiefs stole it from them by magically cheating.

I mean does their sore loser, unending denial, attitude extend beyond the 2020 elections?

The flip side of that argument is where MAGA is absent, like CA, and the dems have total control.

Have you noticed that CA is a total mess? MAGA! Maybe they should move to FL or TX?

Oh yeah, absolutely true.

If the Republicans become normal again, they can be a real force. Nominate a normal candidate in 2024, and the GOP probably wins.

But that’s unlikely to happen because MAGA isn’t about winning.

If Pubs have no chance next year, why are Dems trying to get Trump off the ballot?

If he will be easy to beat, let him run.

When you say he can’t win, then try everything you can to keep him off the ballot….it smacks of utter bullshit.
It’s a mistake. Trump is the best voting recruiting tool for Democrats.

Forum List

Back