Tulsa police officer charged with manslaughter

While sad, I am glad to see them charge her so quickly. She was woefully trained and over reacted. Those sorts of people should not be cops. Period end of story.
And if they choose to be cops, and murder someone, then they should pay the price. Period, end of story.
I get the feeling that cops should just stop being cops when black people are involved. The cops will always be wrong!

From the article:

"There was no weapon found in the car."

Watch how scumbags try to change this fact over the next 48 hours...

So what? The Cop didn't know that. The fact that she's been charged Is a miscarriage of justice. It's clear the perp was reaching into his car before getting shot. This officer will be found not guilty.

you don't get to gun down people for no reason. allowing *that* would be the miscarriage of justice.

...... at least that's how it works for normal people

From the article:

So what? The Cop didn't know that. The fact that she's been charged Is a miscarriage of justice. It's clear the perp was reaching into his car before getting shot. This officer will be found not guilty.

How could the "perp" as you call him, reach through a CLOSED window, and a CLOSED car door? Is he some kind of wizard? Watch the video again, and you'll see that both the door and window were closed when he was shot.

From the article:

Stop projecting. Your ilk will still march the streets & likely commit acts of violence despite justice running it's course. There might be a nut or two on the right that bitch but that's a far cry from the mob that will commit violence regardless of the new circumstances

While sad, I am glad to see them charge her so quickly. She was woefully trained and over reacted. Those sorts of people should not be cops. Period end of story.
And if they choose to be cops, and murder someone, then they should pay the price. Period, end of story.
I get the feeling that cops should just stop being cops when black people are involved. The cops will always be wrong!

i get the feeling that cops shouldn't keep shooting unarmed black males.

Stop projecting. Your ilk will still march the streets & likely commit acts of violence despite justice running it's course. There might be a nut or two on the right that bitch but that's a far cry from the mob that will commit violence regardless of the new circumstances
If she's found not guilty, they WILL riot again. Facts don't matter.

i get the feeling that cops shouldn't keep shooting unarmed black males.
Yes right you little dishonest twit! Everyone of those dead blacks have been unarmed right?

Shelby was a "drug expert."

She knew how to "recognize" a problem then.

Why did she not notice the door was closed and the window rolled up.

Yeah, she will be tried.
She was at rear of car and might not have been able to tell or fixated on him to point she never factored it in

If anyone on the left gave a shit about the lives of black men they would do something about Chicago. But they don't. Ask yourself why?

Shelby was a "drug expert."

She knew how to "recognize" a problem then.

Why did she not notice the door was closed and the window rolled up.

Yeah, she will be tried.

And probably put on probation. The bar for prosecuting a police officer is very, very high. And the policemen's unions will be all over this, and they have very good lawyers.

That's part of the problem...............the police unions protect the bad ones even when they know they're guilty.

And yeah.................exactly what was the threat when he had his hands up, the car door was closed, and the window was up? Was he some sort of wizard who could reach through solid matter to grab a non existent gun?

She's being charged for manslaughter instead of murder (a lesser charge). If found guilty, she should be fired permanently from her duties.

I mean..................if you get a Less Than Honorable discharge from the military for screwing up, you never get to enlist again. The consequences for her should be the same because she's shown that she doesn't have the judgement or temperament to be a police officer, because she panics too easy.

You do realize that is what lawyers do, 24/7/365, right?

No? Typical case of recto-cranial insertion if I ever saw one. When are you scheduled for the glass navel procedure?

The system works just like it always did. What more do anarchists want? Who do we see about the 90 hero Cops who died in the line of duty so far this year?

From the article:

How could the "perp" as you call h, reach through a CLOSED window, and a CLOSED car door? Is he some kind of wizard? Watch the video again, and you'll see that both the door and window were closed when he was shot.

Ill watch it again. The footage I saw was aireal shot from the helicopter.

(CNN) Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby has been charged with felony manslaughter in the first degree, Tulsa County District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler told reporters Thursday.

Shelby fatally shot 40-year-old Terence Crutcher after his SUV stopped in a roadway last week.

Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby charged with manslaughter - CNN.com
Stupid coon should have tried LISTENING to the cop. STOP,GET ON GROUND. He would be alive,she would be at home or on duty. These fucking coons don't belong in civilized society.

Forum List

Back