Tulsa police officer charged with manslaughter

This SHOULD go to trial and then the facts come out. She will have a diificult time securing future employment as a cop no matter the outcome. There was no weapon in sight and the window was up. Did she have to shoot? Right now I do not think so but a trial and investigation is needed for the facts. So I will wait until then. Her being charged is of little consequence at this time.

From the article:

"There was no weapon found in the car."

Watch how scumbags try to change this fact over the next 48 hours...

So what? The Cop didn't know that. The fact that she's been charged Is a miscarriage of justice. It's clear the perp was reaching into his car before getting shot. This officer will be found not guilty.
How was he reaching into a car with the windows closed?

From the article:

So what? The Cop didn't know that. The fact that she's been charged Is a miscarriage of justice. It's clear the perp was reaching into his car before getting shot. This officer will be found not guilty.
How's she supposed to see that from BEHIND the car? She did what was right....coon should have stopped and got on ground and NONE of this would have happened.

From the article:

How's she supposed to see that from BEHIND the car? She did what was right....coon should have stopped and got on ground and NONE of this would have happened.
Why are you lying? Through her attorney, she said she saw him reaching into the vehicle's window.

(CNN) Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby has been charged with felony manslaughter in the first degree, Tulsa County District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler told reporters Thursday.

Shelby fatally shot 40-year-old Terence Crutcher after his SUV stopped in a roadway last week.

Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby charged with manslaughter - CNN.com

HOORAY!

You knew just from her frantic, shrill "...Shots fired!" audio that she was out of control.
Miscarriage of Justice. She will be acquitted. Pussy fucking DA. Is he a Democrat up for re-election?

While sad, I am glad to see them charge her so quickly. She was woefully trained and over reacted. Those sorts of people should not be cops. Period end of story.
Many of the outlaying areas of greater Tulsa use reserves and part time deputies, and like Missouri they are under trained...Around here if you want to elude and officer it is best to run on foot into the woods, cause them big fat bellied deputies can't run to fast or too far....But these cats in the city section of Tulsa are trained in a 6 weeks course...I think they spend two weeks teaching them to look butch......

It is blatantly clear she was undertrained big time. Even my nephews son who has been a cop for 7 years agreed she lost her cool.

(CNN) Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby has been charged with felony manslaughter in the first degree, Tulsa County District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler told reporters Thursday.

Shelby fatally shot 40-year-old Terence Crutcher after his SUV stopped in a roadway last week.

Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby charged with manslaughter - CNN.com

HOORAY!

You knew just from her frantic, shrill "...Shots fired!" audio that she was out of control.
Miscarriage of Justice. She will be acquitted. Pussy fucking DA. Is he a Democrat up for re-election?
I am not sure, ever hear of Google?

It is blatantly clear she was undertrained big time. Even my nephews son who has been a cop for 7 years agreed she lost her cool.
There are certain folks they put in that position, or they put themselves in that position that can't handle it..Just like many GI's I served with that couldn't handle daily duty even...

It will be his last term as DA for Tulsa. Just lost any hope for reelection.

The statement that I read was that the officer escalated the situation to a highly emotional level, ending with her overreacting to the man's failure to obey the officer's commands. if that had put her life in danger, then she was justified. In this case, her life was not in danger and she was operating on an emotional level when she shot him.

Forum List

Back