Tulsa police officer charged with manslaughter

From the article:

"There was no weapon found in the car."

Watch how scumbags try to change this fact over the next 48 hours...

So what? The Cop didn't know that. The fact that she's been charged Is a miscarriage of justice. It's clear the perp was reaching into his car before getting shot. This officer will be found not guilty.
How was he reaching into a car with the windows closed?
How's she supposed to see that from BEHIND the car? She did what was right....coon should have stopped and got on ground and NONE of this would have happened.
Why are you lying? Through her attorney, she said she saw him reaching into the vehicle's window.
I'm not lying. I am explaining things from MY point of view. From MY point of view she can't see if the window is up or down. Again its his fault.Listen to the instructions and don't get shot!

The statement that I read was that the officer escalated the situation to a highly emotional level, ending with her overreacting to the man's failure to obey the officer's commands. if that had put her life in danger, then she was justified. In this case, her life was not in danger and she was operating on an emotional level when she shot him.
In her own words, she had never been that scared before. She clearly should not have been given a gun.

“Officer Shelby reacted unreasonably by escalating the situation from a confrontation with Mr. Crutcher, who was not responding to verbal commands and was walking away from her with his hands held up, becoming emotionally involved to the point that she overreacted,” the affidavit says.

Oh this DA must be a fucking dumocrat....blaming the COP for escalating the situation when its the drugged out coon who REFUSED to listen to orders.

It sounds like she was culpable. I wonder of Police are being adequately trained and vetted properly for this sort of job.

Police have a dilemna on their hands. They had better train their officers. What a sad story. A person usually wants to become a positive force in the communities. Even if they are meaning well, they can end up in prison.

Rip in peace Mr. Crutcher. My prayers for the family and police who stay on the job.

From the article:

"There was no weapon found in the car."

Watch how scumbags try to change this fact over the next 48 hours...

So what? The Cop didn't know that. The fact that she's been charged Is a miscarriage of justice. It's clear the perp was reaching into his car before getting shot. This officer will be found not guilty.
How's she supposed to see that from BEHIND the car? She did what was right....coon should have stopped and got on ground and NONE of this would have happened.
Why are you lying? Through her attorney, she said she saw him reaching into the vehicle's window.
I'm not lying. I am explaining things from MY point of view. From MY point of view she can't see if the window is up or down. Again its his fault.Listen to the instructions and don't get shot!
Your point of view is meaningless. Her's will be the one on trial, not yours. And her claim is she shot him because he was reaching into the window of the vehicle.

That's gonna be a yuge hurdle for her to overcome.

The window was up.

enlarged-photo-from-crutcher-shooting1.jpeg

The statement that I read was that the officer escalated the situation to a highly emotional level, ending with her overreacting to the man's failure to obey the officer's commands. if that had put her life in danger, then she was justified. In this case, her life was not in danger and she was operating on an emotional level when she shot him.
"Highly emotional level?" What the fuck. Stupid.

Your point of view is meaningless. Her's will be the one on trial, not yours. And her claim is she shot him because he was reaching into the window of the vehicle.

The window was up.

It's down. The windows are tinted. I see leather tan seats.

Holy shit that dumbocrat ran as a republican and won LOL! He is a cop hater. He was against taking a 19 year old killer of his family to trial and gave him a deal and he along with many others want the asset seizure law changed....just a fucking RINO cop hater.

The window was up.

It's down. The windows are tinted. I see leather tan seats.
Yep. Look at the back window...see how dark it is....the front one is NOT like that.

Like I said, the rabble wants blood.

Some think that our laws provide that we are innocent until proven guilty, dirt bag angel. That police are not judge and jury, douchette, but apprehenders of suspects and protectors of citizens. Comprende, dumbass?
Always makes me smile when I piss off the rabble. Apparently you've decided she's guilty. Apparently, blacks can just do whatever the hell they want when a cop gives orders.

I sware, blacks act like feral animals. I'm sure they comprehend the words if a cop, but they just choose to ignore them.
There it is...proceed to "thug'ize" the victim.

Tulsa has an extremely bad history in the area of racism:

Tulsa race riot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The town was originally black, but dem whites didn't like much them havin' what they didn't deserve...

I lived there for a year or two. I liked the people I met there, but they are the very "buckle of the Bible belt", and there was no way that an atheist like me could feel at home in Tulsa.
I was a poh baptist raised boy from OKC, and I still couldn't stand them......The corner markets that were around when I was a kids there 1961-1979, were turned into churches. Siloam Springs, Ark., has the most churches per capita in the USA...Some of my cousins in NE Okie/NW Ark... won't own TV's cause dey is evil.......

Some think that our laws provide that we are innocent until proven guilty, dirt bag angel. That police are not judge and jury, douchette, but apprehenders of suspects and protectors of citizens. Comprende, dumbass?
Always makes me smile when I piss off the rabble. Apparently you've decided she's guilty. Apparently, blacks can just do whatever the hell they want when a cop gives orders.

I sware, blacks act like feral animals. I'm sure they comprehend the words if a cop, but they just choose to ignore them.
He has to live up to his screen name...

It's what they do. Every unarmed black man shot and killed by a white police officer is a "thug."

While sad, I am glad to see them charge her so quickly. She was woefully trained and over reacted. Those sorts of people should not be cops. Period end of story.
And if they choose to be cops, and murder someone, then they should pay the price. Period, end of story.
I get the feeling that cops should just stop being cops when black people are involved. The cops will always be wrong!
How dare people now start filming cops doing what they've been doing! How dare they hold "our finest" accountable!

Tulsa has an extremely bad history in the area of racism:

Tulsa race riot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The town was originally black, but dem whites didn't like much them havin' what they didn't deserve...

I lived there for a year or two. I liked the people I met there, but they are the very "buckle of the Bible belt", and there was no way that an atheist like me could feel at home in Tulsa.
I was a poh baptist raised boy from OKC, and I still couldn't stand them......The corner markets that were around when I was a kids there 1961-1979, were turned into churches. Siloam Springs, Ark., has the most churches per capita in the USA...Some of my cousins in NE Okie/NW Ark... won't own TV's cause dey is evil.......

I worked for a company that was right next to Oral Roberts University. I used to enjoy driving through the campus. It looked exactly like it had been built by an architect from the Jetsons!

Prayer_Tower_on_the_campus_of_Oral_Roberts_University.jpg

Forum List

Back