Tulsa police officer charged with manslaughter

(CNN) Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby has been charged with felony manslaughter in the first degree, Tulsa County District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler told reporters Thursday.

Shelby fatally shot 40-year-old Terence Crutcher after his SUV stopped in a roadway last week.

Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby charged with manslaughter - CNN.com
Stupid coon should have tried LISTENING to the cop. STOP,GET ON GROUND. He would be alive,she would be at home or on duty. These fucking coons don't belong in civilized society.
No doubt you deny being a racist.

(CNN) Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby has been charged with felony manslaughter in the first degree, Tulsa County District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler told reporters Thursday.

Shelby fatally shot 40-year-old Terence Crutcher after his SUV stopped in a roadway last week.

Stupid coon should have tried LISTENING to the cop. STOP,GET ON GROUND. He would be alive,she would be at home or on duty. These fucking coons don't belong in civilized society.
I am a politically incorrect American with no filter. :) aka what libtard whiners like you call WACIST!

Odium? No....I think he has no problem admitting he is racist. Neither do I.

I am a politically incorrect American with no filter. :) aka what libtard whiners like you call WACIST!
I identify as Ray-Cis.

No, you're what we call an idiot and proud of it. Hillary calls you deplorable, but she's just being nice because she's running for office.

No, you're what we call an idiot and proud of it. Hillary calls you deplorable, but she's just being nice because she's running for office.
Of course you do. Leftists are bigots. They HATE when people have a differing opinion from theirs and THAT must not be allowed!

And you're a slack jawed faggot cuck boy. And that's me being nice.

14344195_625470860959554_6099726224127523198_n.jpg
Faun is a good cuck.

Of course you do. Leftists are bigots. They HATE when people have a differing opinion from theirs and THAT must not be allowed!
A racist calling others a bigot. How adorable.

You are a bigot. Everyone is.

If it mattered one iota to me what you think of me, that could hurt my feelings.

I see you don't comprehend the difference...truly not shocked...

Like I said, the rabble wants blood.

Some think that our laws provide that we are innocent until proven guilty, dirt bag angel. That police are not judge and jury, douchette, but apprehenders of suspects and protectors of citizens. Comprende, dumbass?
Always makes me smile when I piss off the rabble. Apparently you've decided she's guilty. Apparently, blacks can just do whatever the hell they want when a cop gives orders.

I sware, blacks act like feral animals. I'm sure they comprehend the words if a cop, but they just choose to ignore them.
And you are an idiot that is illiterate.

If it mattered one iota to me what you think of me, that could hurt my feelings.
download (1).jpg

There are certain folks they put in that position, or they put themselves in that position that can't handle it..Just like many GI's I served with that couldn't handle daily duty even...
While that is very true I believe the root of this emerging problem lies much deeper. I would like to hear this lady cop explain exactly what element in her training regimen guided her action in this incident.

Prior to the mid-1960s, New York City cops walked beats, carried nightsticks and .38 revolvers. Where the use of lethal force was concerned a cop in this woman's situation would need to actually see a weapon to justify the use of lethal force. Since then, it seems the rules have changed to allow the use of lethal force when it simply occurs to the cop that a subject might be reaching for a weapon.

That factor combined with the possibility this woman was so determined to be accepted as one of the guys in what essentially is an extremely macho occupation she became exaggeratedly aggressive, got caught up in the drama, and took it a step too far.

Last edited:
Shelby was a "drug expert."

She knew how to "recognize" a problem then.

Why did she not notice the door was closed and the window rolled up.

Yeah, she will be tried.
Pretty sure she will get off. This is in OK.

I think it was a mistake, she couldn't handle the stress, but she should be found guilty of manslaughter in this case anyway. To bad the guy didn't listen to the police and stop. Its a tragedy.

Yeah, she will be tried.

I think it was a mistake, she couldn't handle the stress, but she should be found guilty of manslaughter in this case anyway. To bad the guy didn't listen to the police and stop. Its a tragedy.
You think it was a mistake? What led you to believe that? White benefit of the doubt?

Yeah, she will be tried.

You think it was a mistake? What led you to believe that? White benefit of the doubt?

Sure, why would any relatively young woman murder someone on purpose and throw their own life away for the "pleasure" of murdering someone? When I say mistake, its just my opinion, she was probably afraid because he wasn't responding when she repeatedly told him to get down on his knees, then she mistook some motion as a threat, its hard because its not exactly a clear picture from the angle I can see

White benefit of doubt? what would you call it if the officer was black? i dont think white has anything to do with it.

Yeah, she will be tried.

Sure, why would any relatively young woman murder someone on purpose and throw their own life away for the "pleasure" of murdering someone? When I say mistake, its just my opinion, she was probably afraid because he wasn't responding when she repeatedly told him to get down on his knees, then she mistook some motion as a threat, its hard because its not exactly a clear picture from the angle I can see

White benefit of doubt? what would you call it if the officer was black? i dont think white has anything to do with it.
She would do it for a variety of reasons. First she probably thought she would never get caught on camera. Secondly she may have been attempting to pass initiation.

I would call it a crime and i certainly wouldnt be making excuses and trying to smooth over what a Black officer had done.

Forum List

Back