Tulsi Gabbard defends Steve Bannon…

You care about bannons crimes.
You don't care about hunters.

You are consistently a cheerleader for your side
Hunter is under DoJ investigation. As he should be. I won’t make conclusions until it’s done.

Bannon was indicted. Twice.

There’s a difference.

It’s not Congress. You didn’t even know who investigated Biden. I caught you making shit up. Your phony excuse failed.
So why is congress investigating Jan 6? Your words say they don’t

So why is congress investigating Jan 6? Your words say they don’t
For starters it was an attack on their Capitol and on their proceedings.

Second because Trump tried to stop them from certifying Biden’s victory.

FBI handles domestic counterintelligence and national security investigations. It’s not Congress.
Better tell Lez Chunky then because she is in congress.

I caught you making shit up.
You mean you are not real?

The electoral votes show that Trump didn’t win.
The electoral votes don't show anything. The Electoral college merely generally votes with whatever they are told the state tallies were; if the state tallies are corrupted, they have no way of knowing.

Bannon was part of the team trying to steal it away from him.
Bannon left federal government in 2017, didn't he? Wasn't the J6 protest in 2021?

The committee isn’t corrupt. Trump is.
The committee is corrupt and illegal. They have no constitutional authority to criminally investigate, pursue, smear and harass private citizens.

You complain about a subpoena for Bannon but have no problem with republicans going after a private citizen.
What private citizen are the repubs "going after?"

You’re as corrupt as they come.
Wondered how long it would take to expose the STUPID in you.

Better tell Lez Chunky then because she is in congress.

You mean you are not real?

The electoral votes don't show anything. The Electoral college merely generally votes with whatever they are told the state tallies were; if the state tallies are corrupted, they have no way of knowing.

Bannon left federal government in 2017, didn't he? Wasn't the J6 protest in 2021?

The committee is corrupt and illegal. They have no constitutional authority to criminally investigate, pursue, smear and harass private citizens.

What private citizen are the repubs "going after?"

Wondered how long it would take to expose the STUPID in you.
You think the committee has no congressional authority to “criminally investigate, pursue, smear and harass private citizens” unless that citizen is the son of your political enemy.

I hate hypocrisy like this.

And you clearly have zero idea how the electoral college works.

You think the committee has no congressional authority to “criminally investigate, pursue, smear and harass private citizens” unless that citizen is the son of your political enemy.
Why do you stupidly think that?

I hate hypocrisy like this.
You just hate being wrong all of the time.

And you clearly have zero idea how the electoral college works.
Sure, right.

I just went through the Constitution, and guess what?
No subpoena power at all for Congress.
Which makes sense really.
Congress is not a judicial or executive power, is inherently biased, so can NEVER have any sort of executive or judicial power like to issue subpoenas or conduct a hearing.
Anyone can request anyone to testify, but Congress can never legally issue a subpoena or have the ability to charge anyone with anything.

If anyone should be in jail, it is congress, for all the illegal acts it has passed, such as Prohibition, the War on Drugs, mandatory sentences, the invasion of Iraq, etc.

And I wish Tulsi Gabbard were president instead of Biden.

Why do you stupidly think that?

You just hate being wrong all of the time.

Sure, right.
That’s exactly what you said. Going after Bannon unconstitutional. Going after Hunter (Immediately before an election) is fine.

You don’t know what being right even feels like.

The election was certified by every proper government official. The electors were chosen based on those certifications in accordance with the law. At no point in time did anyone give a shit about what Trump thought of those certifications because he doesn’t get to decide. But those assholes in the Willard thought they could find away around the constitution. We found out because of the Jan 6th committee. Screw Bannon. Screw Trump. Screw them all.

We hear no one is above the law by assorted blowholes who support this illegitimate administration. Why don't they demand the justice they claim Bannon deserves for the others Gabbard has named? The hypocritical bullshit is ridiculous and only lessens the almost 0 credibility they have.

In a tweet she said:
Steve Bannon has been charged with contempt of Congress & found guilty, while Brennan, Clapper & others who lied to Congress have never been charged or prosecuted. This just shows yet again how the DOJ has been weaponized by those in power to go after their political opponents.

Gabbard has either forgotten or is ignoring the fact that the Trump Administration's DOJ found no reason to prosecute any of these people. It is not incumbent upon this legitimate Administration to go back over 4 years.

He wasn’t Investigating Burisma. Only you Trump cultists believe this.

Does not matter if Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings or not.
He still was the top prosecutor, essentially the Inspector General, and illegal to fire without trial conviction for misdeeds.
The whole Zelensky government is totally and completely corrupted by the US since 2014.
They probably wanted to get rid of Shokin because they mistakenly thought he was investigating Burismah Holdings.
Does not at all matter if he was or not.
Firing him without proof of any misconduct was an obvious criminal offense.
If you don't get it, look up "civil service safeguards".

none of them are. hitlery, slick willie. can't wait for the epstein list for that.

yep, justice isn't ever served for elites.

So you say. Trump took care of his political allies by giving them pardons.

I have had the vaccine and I am still here so it was effective for me.

Wrong.
The vaccine is only effective if it provides lasting immunity, and it obviously not only provides NO immunity at all, but instead PREVENTS normal recovery immunity.

Bannon isn’t an asshole because of his political opinion. He is an asshole because of what he says and does. Mainly lying and stealing from people that support him. Yet dupes like yourself keep at it

Not only that but he is also attempting to help Trump seize this country if he were to win in 2024.

That’s exactly what you said. Going after Bannon unconstitutional. Going after Hunter (Immediately before an election) is fine.
No dummy. Damn are you boring. I said the way that they are investigating Bannon and for what and by who is unconstitutional. To my knowledge, all investigation of Hunter has been by the DOJ, and for having obvious concerning ties and financial dealings over many years between his father and foreign governments where none should be.

You don’t know what being right even feels like.
I at least know it isn't you.

The election was certified by every proper government official.
200 copy.gif

That's the scary part. The election was a jip, it was totally improper, it did a 180 at 4AM when everyone was home in bed and still didn't apparently break any laws other than give our most important job in the country to a seditious, criminal twit, who has now run the nation right down into the sewer in little more than just one year.

Forum List

Back