Tulsi Gabbard defends Steve Bannon…

Does not matter if Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings or not.
He still was the top prosecutor, essentially the Inspector General, and illegal to fire without trial conviction for misdeeds.
The whole Zelensky government is totally and completely corrupted by the US since 2014.
They probably wanted to get rid of Shokin because they mistakenly thought he was investigating Burismah Holdings.
Does not at all matter if he was or not.
Firing him without proof of any misconduct was an obvious criminal offense.
If you don't get it, look up "civil service safeguards".

Another Pro-Putin person. The Zelensky government is not corrupt. Shokin was corrupt and the Obama Administration was correct to make getting rid of him as a pre-condition for receiving US aid. Shokin was not a civil servant and he was legally impeached by the Ukrainian parliament. Congress can do the same with cabinet officials.

Wrong.
The vaccine is only effective if it provides lasting immunity, and it obviously not only provides NO immunity at all, but instead PREVENTS normal recovery immunity.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Does not matter if Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings or not.
He still was the top prosecutor, essentially the Inspector General, and illegal to fire without trial conviction for misdeeds.
The whole Zelensky government is totally and completely corrupted by the US since 2014.
They probably wanted to get rid of Shokin because they mistakenly thought he was investigating Burismah Holdings.
Does not at all matter if he was or not.
Firing him without proof of any misconduct was an obvious criminal offense.
If you don't get it, look up "civil service safeguards".
Parliament voted him out.

It has nothing to do with any mythical nonexistent investigation into Burisma.

No dummy. Damn are you boring. I said the way that they are investigating Bannon and for what and by who is unconstitutional. To my knowledge, all investigation of Hunter has been by the DOJ, and for having obvious concerning ties and financial dealings over many years between his father and foreign governments where none should be.

I at least know it isn't you.

View attachment 677385
That's the scary part. The election was a jip, it was totally improper, it did a 180 at 4AM when everyone was home in bed and still didn't apparently break any laws other than give our most important job in the country to a seditious, criminal twit, who has now run the nation right down into the sewer in little more than just one year.

The investigation of Bannon was very constitutional. He was subpoenaed to testify and ignored it. Hunter Biden has had no dealings between his father and foreign countries.

Trump lost the election. It is that simple. The voting broke down exactly the way it was supposed to. Trump jumped out to a lead as in-person votes were counted first. Biden caught up as mail-in and early voting ballots were counted. You Republicans are the seditionists. Republicans have been bought and paid for by special interests and the rich and powerful. Tjhat is why this country is having issues. Republicans are in the sewer.

No dummy. Damn are you boring. I said the way that they are investigating Bannon and for what and by who is unconstitutional. To my knowledge, all investigation of Hunter has been by the DOJ, and for having obvious concerning ties and financial dealings over many years between his father and foreign governments where none should be.

I at least know it isn't you.

View attachment 677385
That's the scary part. The election was a jip, it was totally improper, it did a 180 at 4AM when everyone was home in bed and still didn't apparently break any laws other than give our most important job in the country to a seditious, criminal twit, who has now run the nation right down into the sewer in little more than just one year.
Oh I see. You don’t have the knowledge. Hunter Biden was investigated Senate Republicans with a scathing report released right before the election. It was a political stunt but also demonstrated the duplicity of Trump who was handing over his political enemies financial information and going to SCOTUS to deny turning his own over.

Hunter Biden has had no dealings between his father and foreign countries.
Do you know how stupid you look here? How in the fk would you know the personal history of Hunter Xiden to make any such declaration?

Do you know how stupid you look here? How in the fk would you know the personal history of Hunter Xiden to make any such declaration?

We know where Biden's money comes from as he has released his income taxes. There is absolutely no evidence that Joe Biden has had any business dealings with his son.

I haven't caught it and I took the vaccine.
i haven't taken the vaccine and I haven't either. I know Xiden took it and he's got now three times, Fauci four times. How does that justify it?

We know where Biden's money comes from as he has released his income taxes. There is absolutely no evidence that Joe Biden has had any business dealings with his son.
how does that answer my question?

Forum List

Back