Tulsi Gabbard puts the hammer down on Dems

she’s excellent. She would be a great running mate wirh Ron
Except Republicans will NEVER embrace her. She just says what they want to hear. If it came down to brass tacks and even if she became a Republican....it wouldn't happen. They'd never let her see the light of day on a national stage.

She's shot her bolt..as they say. :)

Except Republicans will NEVER embrace her. She just says what they want to hear. If it came down to brass tacks and even if she became a Republican....it wouldn't happen. They'd never let her see the light of day on a national stage.

oh she’s been fully embraced

I'm not sure about that. If Tulsi would do a pivot on her economic beliefs, her social liberalism wouldn't be much of a problem for most conservatives.

Her social liberalism is the old school variety of not wanting to discrimination against gays and wanting them to be allowed to get married. Most conservatives have fully accepted that, if only because the latest liberal push for transgender children is so appalling.

I assume that's what she opposes when she talks about the Democratic party destroying themselves with weakness. That and CRT is my assumption.

Yes Republicans love hearing a former Democrat talk about how crazy wokeness has become. I think she could easily be running mate to a far right conservative if they put out the narrative that she is there to moderate that far right Republican.

Or if she were the running mate of an older Republican who is guaranteed to only have one term for example a republican who's already been president once, she would be positioned as the Young healthy person to take his place if he kicks the bucket early.

Like Kamala Harris only good..

Forum List

Back