Tulsi Gabbard puts the hammer down on Dems

Except Republicans will NEVER embrace her. She just says what they want to hear. If it came down to brass tacks and even if she became a Republican....it wouldn't happen. They'd never let her see the light of day on a national stage.

She's shot her bolt..as they say. :)

Nah, that describes your bitch, cheney.

The hammer needs to be dropped on that treasonous traitor Tulsi Gabbard.
I'll bite. What's her treason? Not wanting to send more American troops to die in foreign lands in unwinnable wars?

Very clever, her joining the US Army as part of her treason. I have to assume that you have done far braver things for your country than serving in the Army in a war zone?

Nah, that describes your bitch, cheney.
They will never let Cheney run for office as a democrat. But in the unlikely event they keep the White House in 2024, they might reward her with an ambassadorship to some country that needs a lot of us arms. Her family is heavily financed by the military industrial complex.

They will never let Cheney run for office as a democrat. But in the unlikely event they keep the White House in 2024, they might reward her with an ambassadorship to some country that needs a lot of us arms. Her family is heavily financed by the military industrial complex.

My worry is her utter hatred may get her start another party if Trump decides to run and wins the nomination.

Pining for the Democrats of the Jim Crow era, eh?

No, back when Democrats had common sense and did things for the country instead of the party. Since the Communists took over the Democrats, they've become the anti-white party and nothing is more important to them than power.

My worry is her utter hatred may get her start another party if Trump decides to run and wins the nomination.
She might do that. But I don't see too many Republican voters voting for her. Look at the small number of people who voted for establishment Republicans when they had Trump as an alternative.

But you have a very good point. A run as a spoiler could bleed enough votes from Trump to throw a tight race to whoever he Dems put up.

She might do that. But I don't see too many Republican voters voting for her. Look at the small number of people who voted for establishment Republicans when they had Trump as an alternative.

But you have a very good point. A run as a spoiler could bleed enough votes from Trump to throw a tight race to whoever he Dems put up.

Tulsi is a hot woman and that does get male votes. Would Lez go that far? I don't know. But she could use it as a threat to voters if we elect Trump in the primaries.

Except Republicans will NEVER embrace her. She just says what they want to hear. If it came down to brass tacks and even if she became a Republican....it wouldn't happen. They'd never let her see the light of day on a national stage.

She's shot her bolt..as they say. :)
I love her so fuck off.

The hammer needs to be dropped on that treasonous traitor Tulsi Gabbard.

The above is all any sane person needs to observe to welcome tulsi. Welcome, not bow.

Why is busy witch advocating violence against tulsi.

Tulsi left the plantation....

Forum List

Back